• Thread starter caregiverken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
:) Jillybean X ARCmale
Just messing around, lets see what what happens ;)

4 Days in the paper towel (i was busy yesterday!)

Jillyrockseeds1 9

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
hmmmmmmm. could definitely be a winner here. i used to run a cut of jilly that was pure tangerine goodness.

id be tempted to name this cross Alien OJ!
Sup KennyP :)
I got the Jilly cut from Harborside a couple years ago..DHN i think..
I really love the Loud Citrus smells and taste! The High is great too.
But After Running Alien Gear...It got tossed...lol

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I have to Document this stuff ya know, ;)

These Seem to have some Vigor.:D

Jillyrock1 18

maybe some pm? o_O how young can I dip em in neem?

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

Nice Ken, I like where you're going with these. I have some ARC ready to flower, I also have some jilly seeds yet to sprout but that Alien gear is too damn amazing! You got a little hybrid vigor going with these little ones. Looks like thrip damage not PM but I'm sure you've got that handled. Can't wait to see how they come along.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Hella Vigorous! and Thristy

View attachment 285166

The need water everyday...so I need bigger pots already:confused:

and I think I need to dunk them in Neem...Is that PM?
looks like thrips my friend...get the spinosad treatment going...
need a closer shot to see it better, haven't seen bug damage in person in so long I almost forget what it looks like :D
pm me cgk and I"ll give you a recipe for preventive treatments after you kill these lil buggers off. You gotta spray when you don't see things with a mild solution of some goodies to insure that if there is a small population that they don't multiply.

Here is a some words from a professor I had: If you use the correct or proper active ingredients to kill critters on an IPM management schedule you will be essentially- slitting the throat of the soft bodied insect and they don't build immunity to that. Now if you use toxic poisons you insure the few survivors' offspring will kick your ass!!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
all that said, thrips aren't a biggie at all, most plants out grow them and you'll not even notice them at fruition but if you do let it get out of hand on lil ones or mother/veg rooms they can slow down growth and bring about a weakened immunity for the plant to defend itself with.

KennyPowers

KennyPowers

yo ken whats up bud. did you treat for thrips (with spinosad not oils!) last time this popped up a few weeks back in the EWOK thread? i see a bit of damage on all your seedlings which makes me think the thrips might be in the soil you are using. just a thought.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
all that said, thrips aren't a biggie at all, most plants out grow them and you'll not even notice them at fruition but if you do let it get out of hand on lil ones or mother/veg rooms they can slow down growth and bring about a weakened immunity for the plant to defend itself with.
yo ken whats up bud. did you treat for thrips (with spinosad not oils!) last time this popped up a few weeks back in the EWOK thread? i see a bit of damage on all your seedlings which makes me think the thrips might be in the soil you are using. just a thought.
Thanks Baba And Kenny...I will do the spinosad in the morning before the lights come on.

I did spray spinosad about a month ago, before I move plants outside and switched rooms
I brought a few of those infected moms in the new room (bed room)
No doupt they are in the soil I use too. FFHF

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
The Jillyrocks Got new pots today:D..(i dont wanna slow these trees down :) )

Jillyrock130

^^They look alot like ARC :) ^^
I think I may have something here ;)

I dont have any Jillybean growing anymore....But,

I do have a jar of JillyBean nugs stashed..I broke it out..90 day cure...smooth a silk..And citrus frutiy!

Jillybean130

Man, Now Im thinking Maybe I shoulda kept Jilly around longero_O

Oh well I think this JillyRock will be even better! (fingers crossed);)

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Oh yeah Im lagging on the Thrip treatment :(

But I dunked them in 3 in one neem while transplanting em;)

Gonna get Azamax next time im in town.

Thanks again Baba G :)

Top Bottom