JillyRock?

• Thread starter caregiverken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
The jillybean has always been a great daytime smoke!

Yes I loved the jillybean...and I wish i would have kept it!
ARC is a great Daytime buzz too. I couldnt get my Arc's to produce much this year though

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
toking some JillyRock this morning
Jillyrocknug127

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Is she hella fruity tasting, Ken?

shawnskush

shawnskush

Jillybean always has been better after a long cure for me so I figured that might be the case. How did your avatar turn out this round? Unfortunate about the ARCs do you have any idea why they didnt put out for you?

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Jillybean always has been better after a long cure for me so I figured that might be the case. How did your avatar turn out this round? Unfortunate about the ARCs do you have any idea why they didnt put out for you?
The Avatar came out Bomb! It got better with a cure too.
That is a Producer too!
I dont know what I did wrong with the ARC..had Clones and F2 seedlings...none of em produced much...good frosty, sticky, stinky buds..but small and not many of em

S

shavits

Caregiverken if you dont mind, I was wondering what the dimensions are for your outdoor grow beds are? In so cal we are only aloud 6 mature plants so I would like to maximize as much as possible and use something similar to what you have! Your outdoor plants look awesome!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Caregiverken if you dont mind, I was wondering what the dimensions are for your outdoor grow beds are? In so cal we are only aloud 6 mature plants so I would like to maximize as much as possible and use something similar to what you have! Your outdoor plants look awesome!

Hey Shavits Thanks man.
I make beds all different sizes out of most scrap wood.
I think a 4ft x 4ft x 2ft deep (wired bottom) is plenty for one plant
we have (had) lots of Gohpers..so I needed 1/2inch hardware cloth on the bottoms to keep em out
But I loosen and condition the soil under the bed a bit too
Beds6 8

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
In so cal we are only aloud 6 mature plants
In Central Cal we can grow Ca 099
But i grew less than half that and it was plenty! :)
Im thinking a couple dozen will do next year :)

S

shavits

In Central Cal we can grow View attachment 357439
But i grew less than half that and it was plenty! :)
Im thinking a couple dozen will do next year :)

Yea I'm jealous of you Central and Nor cal guys for sure lol! Ive always noticed you guys use those wooden grow beds with monster results hence the reason why I want to try for my self! I'm looking for harvest 1.5-2 lbs per plant! That would be nice! Man you got your outdoor going on for sure, very nice Ken! Thanks for the info!

Top Bottom