JKbeing in the garage.

• Thread starter jkbeing
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
growinman

growinman

Thought I could edit in a pic in that last post---but this is from yesterday.....
4l35.jpg
co3b.jpg

growinman

growinman

Hey Mang!! Lookin' good dere, tis fo sho!! Aint been to this site in a bit and tonight I see you been being here! Looking very good Sir!, and I hope all is good......
May get some pics of my indo posted up.....runnin Chemdog #4, snoops bd, cheese(runs circles around the exodus!), TahoeOG, BlueMagoo, Cookie Wreck, and a few others, like a kill cut of G13's PineappleEx....
Yoyo! Glad tosee yah postin!!
gman:cool:

jkbeing

jkbeing

I don't seem to do well outdoors... plus I really don't care for the bugs.

growinman

growinman

Lol, wandering Jews: Nice! I seem to be over-run with 'Creeping Charlie'. Anyway, I believe it grows similar although not so succulent.
I had upgraded something on my Imageshack and apparently need to do something before I can upload any pics.....probably pay, lol, but shit, thought it was free too. I 'll get it figured out sooner or later.

Peace!;)
gman

jkbeing

jkbeing

I've read the wandering jews is an invasive plant in places. Won't make it through the heat or cold here. You have to upload your images straight to this site. No outside images.

growinman

growinman

Hey jk, are you still running the cns line? If so, just 'ripe' in 12/12, right?? I usually run the bloom and ripe and I am out of the bloom and still have a few gallons of just 'ripe.' Gonna run with that atm, thinkin' that was what you were doing. Something else/another question for yah: you ever use additives or anything for an extra kick?

I sure wish you and your family a Happy Thanksgiving!!----->thinkin' your little one must be just over a year, maybe 15 months??

gman;)

jkbeing

jkbeing

Hey jk, are you still running the cns line? If so, just 'ripe' in 12/12, right?? I usually run the bloom and ripe and I am out of the bloom and still have a few gallons of just 'ripe.' Gonna run with that atm, thinkin' that was what you were doing. Something else/another question for yah: you ever use additives or anything for an extra kick?

I sure wish you and your family a Happy Thanksgiving!!----->thinkin' your little one must be just over a year, maybe 15 months??
Yeah I'm still running cns17. I add 100ppm Epson salt before I add the cns17. If your over 3 weeks flowering that's fine with just the ripe. I use molasses every now and then, but haven't really ever found an additive I got to have. I'd like to run something side by side with the cns17 next run, just not sure what yet.
The baby is 19 months now, hard to believe it's been so quickly is almost 2015!
You have a great Thanksgiving too Gman!

Natural

Natural

ya man..either you got a new cam..or your skills went up a level the past year bro!! Wish we were neighbors..always wanted to check out the kung fu kim strain =]

growinman

growinman

Yeah, the CNS17 has really given me no reasons to complain, that's for sure. I do run it 50/50 with MaxiBloom a lot of the time and was considering a run in just the Maxi..... with the cns17 I mix in DripClean @ .04ml per gal which essentially save me from needing very much(none often) run-off...never a build up yet! I quit adding the Epson 'cause I couldn't remember 'why' I was using it, lol, but haven't missed it noticeably at all.
I just set up my first tent(5'x9'gorrilla) here in the house and am working on completing the ventilation, etc. Of course it's already half full of girls, lol! But this is where I was considering my nutes.....whether or not to switch it up a bit---hating the thought of buying more cns(I have 5's at my grow). But that's how I ended up getting just the ripe for here in the house..... I know, just transfer some to bottles, the Bloom......we'll see, eh.

Anyway, back to reality! Your killin' it in there! That's fo sho! Fyre comin' on!!

Happy Turkey Day!
gman

jkbeing

jkbeing

ya man..either you got a new cam..or your skills went up a level the past year bro!! Wish we were neighbors..always wanted to check out the kung fu kim strain =]
I took the summer off, and I've been using the Samsung tab to take pics. Kung fu Kim.. I like that. I got the Kim x rhinocrack seeds I'm gonna start soon. I used to get stressed out at work, and I would neglect the garden... not gonna happen anymore!

Top Bottom