JKbeing in the garage.

• Thread starter jkbeing
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Natural

Natural

I can relate big time bro..did a move back in July. Had to be at work double over time for a couple of months. Took me 4 months to get my new rooms built. I think I've built my best one yet though. Had to re-evaluate some shit after my old man neighbor complained of he was smellin skunk ass for a year..while I was moving out. Like 'OH SHIT'..really..oops.
Bout out of smoke too..can't wait to have fresh buds again! gl on those KimRhinoCracks bro

jkbeing

jkbeing

Yeah, the CNS17 has really given me no reasons to complain, that's for sure. I do run it 50/50 with MaxiBloom a lot of the time and was considering a run in just the Maxi..... with the cns17 I mix in DripClean @ .04ml per gal which essentially save me from needing very much(none often) run-off...never a build up yet! I quit adding the Epson 'cause I couldn't remember 'why' I was using it, lol, but haven't missed it noticeably at all.
I just set up my first tent(5'x9'gorrilla) here in the house and am working on completing the ventilation, etc. Of course it's already half full of girls, lol! But this is where I was considering my nutes.....whether or not to switch it up a bit---hating the thought of buying more cns(I have 5's at my grow). But that's how I ended up getting just the ripe for here in the house..... I know, just transfer some to bottles, the Bloom......we'll see, eh.

Anyway, back to reality! Your killin' it in there! That's fo sho! Fyre comin' on!!

Happy Turkey Day!
gman
I always added Epson for the extra sulphur... I really don't know if it is needed. Do you check the ppm of your run off? I know I ducked up a few runs cause my ppm shot up and I didn't catch it right away. Hopefully I get myself a bunch of fire, I could use it.. ya know.

growinman

growinman

I always added Epson for the extra sulphur... I really don't know if it is needed. Do you check the ppm of your run off? I know I ducked up a few runs cause my ppm shot up and I didn't catch it right away. Hopefully I get myself a bunch of fire, I could use it.. ya know.

I am quite sure you'll have the fire!
Run-off??? What's that, lol. I can honestly say I have my watering down to where I get the pots soaked and little to NO run-off....on purpose, of course. If and when I screw the nutes up and too hot or ??, then I flush, or like the last few days before the chop as well. The DripClean truly does its' job, imho...and it has me getting lazy lazy....but lucky as well.
I don't really check pH either...or change it anyway. It ranges from 5.7 to 6.2 and seems to be delivering everything okay...
Happy Thanksgiving!!

jkbeing

jkbeing

Saturday night
Getting their strech on

Putting their feet in the dirt

growinman

growinman

Wow! Yeah, I'd have to agree they are quickly coming along! Looking very healthy as well! Are you running these in the cns? Any additives that you use other than dripclean?
Have a great week!!
gman

jkbeing

jkbeing

Just cns and Epson at 850ppm so far, then I've been keeping the pH at 6.0 . I don't use dripclean so I go for lots of runoff. I also put black gold compost on top of the coco, been happy with that for sure.

growinman

growinman

Holy shmoke!!!:D Beyond AWESOME!! Yah got it gilled in dere, tis for sure!!
Do you defoliate? And you have the buds coming on strong already!! I am liking Kim, haha!!

jkbeing

jkbeing

Holy shmoke!!!:D Beyond AWESOME!! Yah got it gilled in dere, tis for sure!!
Do you defoliate? And you have the buds coming on strong already!! I am liking Kim, haha!!
Yeah, I lollipop underneath so their is about a foot of canopy. These plants are seeds of ogkushXrhinocrack , bubbakushXrhinocrack , and some random seeds that I thought were older but I see lots of Kush in them. After I start to flower the clones, I'm gonna start some KimzXRhinoCrack seeds.
I had to do plumbing today, what a shitty job that is.

growinman

growinman

Yes, lol, plumbing can indeed be a shitty job to say the least, haha! One job I truly hated when I was remodeling/flipping houses!
I am excited to see you crack the KimRinoCrack seed! Looks like your about full up atm, lol---and greatly so at that!

:cool:

jkbeing

jkbeing

Yeah it is pretty full, lookin for a good yield since their all seedlings. Next run I'll have even more in the flower room, fill it to the max. Hoping to make it through this summer, last summer sucked.

sensicloud

sensicloud

Awesome thread and I love the neighbor Kim story, sounds like a wild dude. I Also love how your really making the most out of a smaller space. Has enviro control been an issue at all year round in your setup or pretty consistent in the garage?

jkbeing

jkbeing

Awesome thread and I love the neighbor Kim story, sounds like a wild dude. I Also love how your really making the most out of a smaller space. Has enviro control been an issue at all year round in your setup or pretty consistent in the garage?
Kim was pretty mellow, just ambitious.
The temps in the garage here can range from 110f in the summer to 30f in the winter. I got sumer Temps under control, but I'm having to use a space heater to warm up the garage during the day, when the big lights are off.

growinman

growinman

I hear you on the temp issues! Mine are the opposite though, heat in summer I cant deal with due to my minisplit needing fixed and I just find it easier to heat in the winter with a couple of oil filled radiator-heater things....but it is well insulated and not on a cement floor.....I jus wanna go back to being sealed, lol...when life was easyo_O

Glad all is going so sweet JK!! I look forward to a pic after you start your defoliation!!
Have a great week!
g

jkbeing

jkbeing

... my minisplit needing fixed

Have a great week!
g
Do you know what's wrong with the minisplit? By defoliation, do you mean remove the larger and/or upper fan leaves? If so then no, I just start tucking them under, unless there is no choice. Thanks for watching, you have a good week also, gman.

growinman

growinman

Thank you sir!
I love how you fimm and get your stalks like that last pic! I try to do the same thing though mine usually end up being higher up, lol, and I see you got 'em up there too. Yeah, on the defoliation...I usually get the big leaves that are blocking or crowding everything out about 2 wks into 12/12.....have actually always done this since my first plant, lol, against everything I've ever read. Never on the colas or buds, mind you, and I clear out the bottom larf real good----took me years to have the guts to trim that off, thinking of the frosty soft cabbage larf, lol. That's what I'd roll doobs up with. But I see the benefits of having the open air down there, up top.

Wow, logged back in and now it's here, lol....deleted what I pm'd ya
And on my mini, yeah, I diy installed it a few years back and think I got the threads crossed on the indo unit and it leaked...and I refilled, etc...., then it got worse and now just shows error code for low on the gas again... I hate the thought of having anybody in my room, never yet, and need to figure something out. It needs evac/recharge now so vac pump and all I know nuttin' about.....so been battling it.

Your grow is kicking ass for sure, and very impressively at that!! Right on; yeah, you got the FYRE on da way, I'd say:D
gman

growinman

growinman

.....Lol, do you get on your hands and knees to water?? How the heck you get way back in there, or is it not as tight as it looks in the pics??

Top Bottom