JKbeing in the garage.

• Thread starter jkbeing
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jkbeing

jkbeing

Ahh yeah last post didn't post. @growinman are 502s, state run stores? I have a clones of everything I flowered out. Making mothers with some of them now. Slowly cutting everything down and jarring it up. Been busy this last couple weeks with family, work and Battlefield 4 (phantom bow!).

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Damn. Xbox one here. Or should I call it the $300 plastic paper weight.

Do you trim that all yourself. Cause that sounds like another full time professional job. Nice run man!

jkbeing

jkbeing

Love my ps3! I grow and cut them down, then trim off the fan leaves. My wife really likes trimming and does the majority of it. I'll trim some, and I have an awesome nephew that helps also. My wife takes great joy in Netflix trimming sessions. We all do the product testing

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

I got a 50 inch with Netflix in my trim space alng with every game system ever made. No joke. Been trimming all weekend but would've prolly been done Friday if I hadn't got my SNES going. Mario cart!!! Must also help to have an awesome wife who likes to trim.

In for the show.

jkbeing

jkbeing

Just about ready to take clones

My nephew came by with some Medicine Man seeds Purple platinum and Thin Mint Cookies. The Purple platinum seems to be taking off, none of the Thin Mints have popped from the coco. I started some KimzXRhinocrack, 6 seeds popped with tails in 14 hours, that's impressive.

growinman

growinman

Couldn't agree with you more there, jk! Been with my ole lady so long I don't know what life would be like without her, lol! Somebody's got to be the boss, haha..........

Yeah, those are looking about the same size as when I clone from my veggers, and those sure look good and healthy!
Lookin' sweet and in order for sure!

growinman

growinman

........jk, forgot, but yes '502's' are the 'legal' tax machine........ I 502 was the Initiative that passed and created the law, or something like that.

jkbeing

jkbeing

Not impressed with the ThinMintCookies from MedicineManSeeds, one out of 6 came up from the coco, and it's looking like down syndrome.

The Purple platinum, KimzXRhinocrack , and Jack'sskunkXWhiteRhino are all going good. Jack'sskunkXWhiteRhino are 10 year old seeds and have lost some vigor, but still doing better then TMC.

Last edited:
growinman

growinman

Looking on point, jk! I am betting about to flip the switch if not already?

Hey, you in cali and got a avocado plant in your grow? I want to try that one! I remember growing them in the window as a kid, albeit with this pnw weather usually died by fall----in the window, lol. Can you get fruit off them there?

jkbeing

jkbeing

Hey Gman,
Really been topping them this go to get a nice thick canopy. Around two weeks I will begin to flower. I need to build a veg room that I can cool, cause the heat has got here much earlier then expected.
The wife rooted the Avocado seed and asked me if it would put it in soil. Been fun watching both grow, I will put them outside in about a month. If they grow strong here they will survive the slightly freezing winters, but have no problems with the 110+ degree summers.

Top Bottom