"Joe Legal" and "Jose Illegal".

• Thread starter MediMary
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lost

Southstreets, yup you can buy your way in, there is a program if you have enough cash, agree to open a business here, you can bring your entire family.
thats great if you have the cash.

What you all fail to realize and wont accept
The united states population is getting older, we didnt have enough babies to keep the system going. Social security will run out with old farts pullin money out and fewer young bucks pumping money in.
Put the hate aside, collect the taxes and allow the economy to grow.
haters

They didn't buy their way in. The worked their way up and acheived their goal. True Americans if you ask me! Thats what the American dream is all about. but it takes work and education. Education is not fun or easy, but it is necessary.

Can you stop with the haters thing? I think you have proved that the only hater on this thread is you, time and again.

I believe you are wrong with your second paragraph but at this point I think your claims warrent no consideration.

L

Lost

although many of you anti-immigration supporters claim there is no racism behind your opinions and motives, i do believe that if "political correctness" was not taboo in this day and age, i think you all would be a little less apprehensive to proclaim your distaste for minorities.

no one here has shown a distaste for minorities here. I grew up as a minority and the fights that came with it. I don't use it as a crutch however.

I think that to a certain point, some people think that because someone thinks a certain way that they are racist, and thats a bad pit to fall into.

the Issue here is not about race, and I wish people would understand that. The issue is that there is a problem with non americans coming across the border and having an adverse effect on the economy here. There is more abuse than what is gained, and only fools believe any different. I have provided information to prove my point and if there is any one that refutes what I am saying, i welcome the civilized debate. If you want to play the race card, well, im not going to go into that because im gong to keep it civilized.

Also, alot of people are making assumptions about my beliefs just because I have stood up and said, "hey, this is a problem"

C

cheyenne

Professor of Law Francine Lipman writes that the belief that illegal migrants are exploiting the US economy and that they cost more in services than they contribute to the economy is "undeniably false". Lipman asserts that "undocumented immigrants actually contribute more to public coffers in taxes than they cost in social services" and "contribute to the U.S. economy through their investments and consumption of goods and services; filling of millions of essential worker positions resulting in subsidiary job creation, increased productivity and lower costs of goods and services; and unrequited contributions to Social Security, Medicare and unemployment insurance programs."[5]
Aviva Chomsky, a professor at Salem State College, states that "Early studies in California and in the Southwest and in the Southeast...have come to the same conclusions. Immigrants, documented and undocumented, are more likely to pay taxes than they are to use public services. Illegal immigrants aren't eligible for most public services and live in fear of revealing themselves to government authorities. Households headed by undocumented immigrants use less than half the amount of federal services that households headed by documented immigrants or citizens make use of."

Frankly sir i dont give a fuck. I AM an American citizen and these are my laws they are breaking. If i want to break laws thats between me and my government (spit). If they want to follow the proper channels to come here and work thats fine by me, but until every person i know that has been out of work and on unemployment for years now....and there are MANY i can assure you, the illegals from where ever they are from can skin right on up out of here......and they can take their garbage with them.

E

Easyrasta

Maria legal vs. Mary ILLEGAL

Maria LEGAL vs. Mary ILLEGAL
You have two families: "Maria Legal" and "Mary Illegal".
Both families have two parents, two children, and live in California .
Maria Legal works in construction, has a Social Security Number and makes $25.00 per hour with taxes deducted.

Mary Illegal doesnt work, and GROWS WEED in her closet.And gets paid about $15.00 cash "under the table"
for less than a GRAM of WEED
Ready? Now pay attention....
Maria Legal: $25.00 per hour x 40 hours = $1000.00 per week, or $52,000.00
Per year. Now take 30% away for state and federal tax; Joe Legal now has
$31,231.00.
Mary Illegal: $15.00 per gram x 40 grams = $600.00 per week, or
$31,200.00 per year. Mary Illegal pays no taxes. Mary Illegal now has $31,200.00.
Maria Legal pays medical and dental insurance with limited coverage for Her family at $600.00 per month, or $7,200.00 per year. Maria Legal now Has $24,031.00.
Mary Illegal has full medical and dental coverage through the state and Local clinics at a cost of $0.00 per year. Mary Illegal still has$31,200.00. Maria Legal makes too much money and is not eligible for food stamps or
Welfare. Mary Legal pays $500.00 per month for food, or $6,000.00 per Year. Joe Legal now has $18,031.00.
Mary Illegal has no documented income and is eligible for food stamps And welfare. Mary Illegal still has 31,200.00.
Maria Legal pays rent of $1,200.00 per month, or 14,400.00 per year. Maria Legal now has $9,631.00.
Mary Illegal receives a $500.00 per month federal rent subsidy. Mary Illegal pays out that $500.00 per month, or $6,000.00 per year. Mary Illegal Still has $ 31,200.00.
Maria Legal pays $200.00 per month, or $2,400.00 for insurance. Maria Legal Now has $7,231.00.
Mary Illegal says, "We don't need no stinkin' insurance!" (not racist at all). and still has $31,200..00. Maria Legal has to make his $7,231.00 stretch to pay utilities, gasoline,Etc.
Mary Illegal has to make her $31,200.00 stretch to pay utilities,
Gasoline, and what he sends out of the country every month.
Maria Legal now works overtime on Saturdays or gets a part time job after
Work.
Mary Illegal has nights and weekends off to enjoy with her family.
Maria Legal's and Mary Illegal's children both attend the same school. Maria Legal pays for his children's lunches while mary Illegal's children get A government sponsored lunch. Marys Illegal's children have an after
School soccer program. Maria Legal's children go home.
Maria Legal and Mary Illegal both enjoy the same police and fire services,But Maria paid for them and Mary did not pay. Mary with her free tax payer entitlements makes $65,000.00 a year!
Do you get it, now?

E

Easyrasta

do you grow legally
are you bad if you do
there is illegal because its wrong like rape, murder stealing
there is illegal like he told me i cant grow weed or cross this line.
so if illegal you got a problem with
there are a whole lot of people doing the not so legal

P

paulycali

WOW! CraZy crazy stuff right there. Who ever wrote that originally mad props but thats some *ucked up *hit right there! What a crazy society we have become. Whats next!

C

cheyenne

Your not hearing what im saying. Im saying as a citizen the laws of the US are mine to break. They are not citizen from country X's to break. Look if you have to break the law to get into here....something aint right.....yeah yanno but not always. I know i have an intense, often polarizing attitude, but i can see some exceptions....jobs isnt really one of them though....Achilles heals cut by a zimbabwien militia, yeah, fascist dictators, machete wealding mobs....yeah, jobs...no man. no. i dont really care what your academic reports say. been in the trenches lately?

Venom818

Venom818

Frankly sir i dont give a fuck. I AM an American citizen and these are my laws they are breaking. If i want to break laws thats between me and my government (spit). If they want to follow the proper channels to come here and work thats fine by me, but until every person i know that has been out of work and on unemployment for years now....and there are MANY i can assure you, the illegals from where ever they are from can skin right on up out of here......and they can take their garbage with them.

id like to see u try and kick me out:character0025:

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
some of you guys are racist b*tches even in your own mind you think not.like sum1 said if your not indian native american you are originally not from here.yet if it wasnt for all those drugs coming from there the economy would be way more fukd here bcuz dealers make money and spend there money.most of the jobs those people do you lazy bastards would not.yet you criticize those people but yet your willing to eat at there restaurants want to fuck there bitches and sniff or smoke there drugs.remember alot of the great strains came from south america that make what we have now.i thought herb was supposed to make us come together be all one and equal i guess not in the eyes of the ignorant.

L

Lost

id like to see u try and kick me out:character0025:

no one is saying that, chill. Because you contribute to the cannabis part of the economy does not make your contribution any less. If you pay taxes and shiz, you can be martian for all I care, If you are making money and spending it in america.

All I care is about is America and it progress. I would give my life in an instant if it ment the smallest gain for America. Period.

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
retard who wrote the original and where is logic with his ban hammer i dont think he tolorates racism on his site

Venom818

Venom818

no one is saying that, chill. Because you contribute to the cannabis part of the economy does not make your contribution any less. If you pay taxes and shiz, you can be martian for all I care, If you are making money and spending it in america.

All I care is about is America and it progress. I would give my life in an instant if it ment the smallest gain for America. Period.

this was more for cheyenne and his comment I was actually born here

L

Lost

Nice, other than that's what so nice about being a citazen. This is our country. You will want to gain entry as a citazen, and even then fly the mexican flag outside your house. No.. You are the racist one. Wanting to hop countries because your government is corrupt, yet that is why our society is sucessful and yours a failure.. And even then you say viva mexico.

Mexico is full of curupt people, it is part of the culture. You will say im racist, tho I am making an observation. There are tons of honest people in Mexico repressed by the minority. But the fact of the matter is that to be successful in Mexico you must be corrupt. So people that have need to gravtate to it. Its the ugly truth no one wants to acknowledge. It not singular, it happens all over the world. Its not a racial thing its a human nature thing.

Venom818

Venom818

Nice, other than that's what so nice about being a citazen. This is our country. You will want to gain entry as a citazen, and even then fly the mexican flag outside your house. No.. You are the racist one. Wanting to hop countries because your government is corrupt, yet that is why our society is sucessful and yours a failure.. And even then you say viva mexico.

Mexico is full of curupt people, it is part of the culture. You will say im racist, tho I am making an observation. There are tons of honest people in Mexico repressed by the minority. But the fact of the matter is that to be successful in Mexico you must be corrupt. So people that have need to gravtate to it. Its the ugly truth no one wants to acknowledge. It not singular, it happens all over the world. Its not a racial thing its a human nature thing.

and america is not corrupt get out of here from our cops down to our citizens dont kid yourself bro and why is it ok for our society to support white and blk people that dont like to work.And i fly my MEXICAN flag proudly bro:character0025:

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
yes a great country we live can not deny that i love it. but succesful by much i doubt are we not in debt to china and get oil from britain and saudi arabia.much what we have here is brought and owned by foreigners you should see the big picture besides whats on your cp screen and on your local news buddy

L

Lost

and america is not corrupt get out of here from our cops down to our citizens dont kid yourself bro and why is it ok for our society to support white and blk people that dont like to work.And i fly my MEXICAN flag proudly bro:character0025:

Nonono, I support Mexican Americans, but see there is LINE THE BE DRAWN FOR SOCIETY SAKE. WE CAN TAKE THE BEST mEXICO HAS TO OFFOR NO PROBLEM, BUT OTHERWISE THE FLOOD GATES MUST CLOSE some time.

Is is harsh but is ok to see 2 civilitations crumble when only 1 has 2. And who is to say what rises from the ashes of mexico is not better that what exists now? It is possible that mexico gain from this not falter. The way I see it, only good can happen. All gov officials in Mexico are paid off. Tell me im wrong or that that is right?

Venom818

Venom818

Nonono, I support Mexican Americans, but see there is LINE THE BE DRAWN FOR SOCIETY SAKE. WE CAN TAKE THE BEST mEXICO HAS TO OFFOR NO PROBLEM, BUT OTHERWISE THE FLOOD GATES MUST CLOSE some time.

Is is harsh but is ok to see 2 civilitations crumble when only 1 has 2. And who is to say what rises from the ashes of mexico is not better that what exists now? It is possible that mexico gain from this not falter. The way I see it, only good can happen. All gov officials in Mexico are paid off. Tell me im wrong or that that is right?

u are wrong there not all paid and u dont think the government officials are paid here ,shoot i have been jacked as well as my friends for our herb by our great LAPD bro i doubt it ends up in the evidence room haha just how the ball rolls

L

LOCO__MOCO

What do you do with a labor force that is no longer needed...not only that, but a labor force that is the "other", people who are morally corrupt and "savage"... well you deport them. Why does this sound so familiar, anyone????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom