• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

the Cucks and Snowflakes love "Virtue Signaling" with other peoples money

how can someone be illegally detained if.....their very presence is illegal
if anything that person should be paying the city back for forcing the public to pay for their detainment

you know

illegals are a double edged sword

my wife as well as her fam were illegal at one point
came here in the early 80's
then amnesty by Ronnie
where I live
probably 70%illegal
all work in the fields
all work 12-14hours a day
6 days a week
no health ins
no bennies
and they have to obtain an illegal SS which means they have tax stripped from their pay so that the owners dont get in trouble

if it werent for them

the 60% white/black welfare recipients aint gonna get off their asses to go work them fields

the problem I see is

and dont get me wrong
I would be considered "New Right"
but one of the things I think that the right has wrong is immigration

Yes I agree with Travel Ban
No I do NOT agree with open borders

however

for all these illegal workers
I dont think they should be "Illegal Workers"
we should have a program as to where they get a workers # and register in a gov program that tracks them and tracks which company's they work for
forcing the company to pay them benefits such as on sight ins etc and also pay them above ground at least minimum wage
the problem with illegal workers isnt the workers its the company's that hire them

but see both Republican and Democrats own those companys and/or own stock in those companys or parent companys

so IMO
if there are jobs that Americans dont want to do and Mexicans/central/south Americans do....put them in a program

and I can attest to the fact that it is widely falsely reported that illegals get welfare....they dont
they dont get shit
everyone in my town that gets welfare is White and Black
the Mexicans all have jobs....field/factory/cooling houses/cut flower.......gardening
while the Whites and Blacks sit on their asses and complain how society owes them something
and how the GOV needs to help them and not the "illegals" even though the "illegals are the ones making my tiny town run

just like say if there was no cannabis industry up in the Emerald Triangle there wouldnt be any economy there and nobody would live there

second point

if somebody commits a crime and are arrested and found to be "illegal"
the country of which they are from should be charged for every day they spend in an American Prison/Jail
after the sentence they should be sent back from which they came

sorry for the rant.....
JMO
and some of this has been weighing on my mind lately

I dont believe in Santuary cities
I think if we start focusing inwards towards helping the people that live in this country now
and stop focusing globally at all the other countries
we will do much better

you know how people say "you need to work on your inner self"
well
the people and states and cities etc are our inner self
and we have neglected that for a long time
That was a pretty good rant! :)
I agreed with everything, well, except where you said,,,

the 60% white/black welfare recipients aint gonna get off their asses to go work them fields

Well BOSS, I'll getsa me sum trimmers, and a hoe, and I will work the fields, and be happy, Boss!
172539dbf0f36e5e9058487f67e42135

Farmer P

Farmer P

That was a pretty good rant! :)
I agreed with everything, well, except where you said,,,

Well BOSS, I'll getsa me sum trimmers, and a hoe, and I will work the fields, and be happy, Boss!View attachment 715961
Yeah, I've also heard that white people won't clean toilets. Bullshit. Where I work there are a lot of white people cleaning toilets. They get paid well to do so and good benefits too. So it's not that white people won't do it, it's that white people wont do it for less than a decent wage. If we have to pay more for the vegetables so be it. Maybe stop letting other countries import them after growing them with slave labor. Obviously we will have a hard time competing with that.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Yeah, I've also heard that white people won't clean toilets. Bullshit. Where I work there are a lot of white people cleaning toilets. They get paid well to do so and good benefits too. So it's not that white people won't do it, it's that white people wont do it for less than a decent wage. If we have to pay more for the vegetables so be it. Maybe stop letting other countries import them after growing them with slave labor. Obviously we will have a hard time competing with that.
We kinda fucked up as a country strategically! Obama wanted to take the ugly American face off international opinion by being a pacifist. It has completely upended the natural order of things that have been the last 75 yrs. Each President, Trump and Obama has been an extremist of their views and beliefs.. I like the message but sometimes its lost because of the messenger..

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

That is a really good point. And its not the wage, as much as its the price and the tax we have to pay for everything.

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

I have used hydroguard....works well and is super cheap

right now I have been using Mammoth P

as long as you keep your res below 75f you should be good

another secret to DTW

when you first fill the res....scribe on the side...each gal you put in

that way when the res is getting low
you count how many gal to fill up and add that many nutes and your res will always stay the same
I havent actually rinsed my res since this last flower cycle started so 6weeks
Got ya. Thanks. What I've been doing is adding it with 5 gal jugs. So if I add 10 gal I add the nutes for 10 gal and add it in. That way. Ppm stays where I want it so far.

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

The fill out was real under that 30 hrs darkness. The girls are looking great. Got the net up @EventHorizan Nd it's on ratchet straps so I can i lip it and leave the hangers hanging then clip it right back on when I'm ready. 5 min 1 man job.
I'm ready for the stretch! Bring it on! They are already a little more diff in height after dark period. Challenge accepted!!!
Oh ya, and the first obligatory shitty hps pic of the season. Haha

IMG 5417
IMG 5418
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

The fill out was real under that 30 hrs darkness. The girls are looking great. Got the net up @EventHorizan Nd it's on ratchet straps so I can i lip it and leave the hangers hanging then clip it right back on when I'm ready. 5 min 1 man job.
I'm ready for the stretch! Bring it on! They are already a little more diff in height after dark period. Challenge accepted!!!
Oh ya, and the first obligatory shitty hps pic of the season. Haha
hell Ya.. Looks good! Day 1........
And the clouds moved out and the Sun shined down and God said....
LET LIFE BEGIN....

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

We kinda fucked up as a country strategically! Obama wanted to take the ugly American face off international opinion by being a pacifist. It has completely upended the natural order of things that have been the last 75 yrs. Each President, Trump and Obama has been an extremist of their views and beliefs.. I like the message but sometimes its lost because of the messenger..
It's because of the fake news that you feel that way LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom