• Thread starter Thejoeybrown
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Nope. Northern California. Bay Area boy since birth
The Warriors! Cause I hate fucking LeBrons crying ass! Durantula brought the title back home for you!

how far you live from the Haight-ashbury area???? Wasnt that one of the places Charles Manson hung out in the late 60's?

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

The Warriors! Cause I hate fucking LeBrons crying ass! Durantula brought the title back home for you!

how far you live from the Haight-ashbury area???? Wasnt that one of the places Charles Manson hung out in the late 60's?
I think it was one of the places. Lol. More importantly the Grateful Dead, Hendrix. I'm only a 25 min drive or an art ride away. I spend most of my days working in the city so I'm there almost daily. That city is booming. Glass buildings going up left and right. Good for us glaziers. The next couple years look great

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

And btw we should have 3 in a row! I've been a diehard since I was knee high to a grasshopper. A's Warriors and of course RAIDER NATION BABY

Wisher619

Wisher619

I have used hydroguard....works well and is super cheap

right now I have been using Mammoth P

as long as you keep your res below 75f you should be good

another secret to DTW

when you first fill the res....scribe on the side...each gal you put in

that way when the res is getting low
you count how many gal to fill up and add that many nutes and your res will always stay the same
I havent actually rinsed my res since this last flower cycle started so 6weeks

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I know hydroguard is for dwc and hydroponics but I didn't know if people were adding something to their dtw res to keep it fresh.
You know what, I do!
So thats a good question..
I kinda misunderstood the question.
I thought you meant to clean it between cycles..
But yes I run hydrogaurd in everything! Even soil lol
And I also use bubbled tes wich is about the same thing once a week... +life
Well im running to Arbys :)

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

another secret to DTW

you count how many gal to fill up and add that many nutes and your res will always stay the same
Ive been only running a 5 gal bucket res, so i use it till the last little bit is left, dump out and start new, cause i cant add back Si, to a res right?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

That's what I figured I just didn't know if I needed a product like hydroguard or something but I monitored the ph and ppm the whole 5 days in the Rez before refilling and it was fine. I'm just gonna change every week and monitor for now

another secret to DTW

That was something I meant to ask you Wish, why is my ph climbing when it just sits in a bucket with a water pump keeping it mixed? No air stones so why would it rise? Can it just rise on its own??????

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

And onther thjing, how bad is it to interupt the night hrs in veg? If i want to get in there and do a ph reading, can I shock the plants in veg?

Wisher619

Wisher619

That was something I meant to ask you Wish, why is my ph climbing when it just sits in a bucket with a water pump keeping it mixed? No air stones so why would it rise? Can it just rise on its own??????
it shouldnt be rising
since I started using all gh
when I set my ph to 5.9
it stays there
if ph is rising that means you have something in your res eating nutes

only have that circ pump run once every few hours also
so adding back in your case maybe not

but I am running 20gal
so when I get down to 2 gal and add back 18 it dilutes everything enough that adding back silica is no problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom