Joe's Grow Show Pt. 1: The Coco Diaries

• Thread starter Thejoeybrown
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Hulking, definitely making the final push. Those outdoors are gonna be beasts too. Buds for days! Have you had any caterpillars on the outdoors? Any white moths flying around?
As much as I'm probably jinxing myself t has been very good. Of course a few bugs but no real damage at all yet. All I do is hit them with a little spinosad when the sun goes down from time to time. Hope that keeps up. Hahah. I've been lucky this season with the outdoor

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

@G gnome senescence is for the weak. Lol
I have everything ready so when these get the chop I'm going to run the wire for a dedicated breaker for my lights. The gavitas take the nema 6-15 so I'm hardwiring a titan power box that has 4 nema 6-15 receptacle and I can plug a single timer to it to run all the lights on same timer. Then the lights will be on their own circuit and the rest of the power in there will be on their own.

G gnome

G gnome

I have everything ready so when these get the chop I'm going to run the wire for a dedicated breaker for my lights. The gavitas take the nema 6-15 so I'm hardwiring a titan power box that has 4 nema 6-15 receptacle and I can plug a single timer to it to run all the lights on same timer. Then the lights will be on their own circuit and the rest of the power in there will be on their own.

Thats how the pro's do it!!!

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Thats how the pro's do it!!!
Ya I ran a dedicated breaker when I set it up but just the one. When I got the gavitas I realized I need to change the outlet and it would be hokey to have 2 outlets with 2 timers for 2 lights (and so on if more lights added). Lol. Originally I wished I ran 2 so the lights were separate so perfect opportunity. Lol. Plus I love that power box!

G gnome

G gnome

Ya I ran a dedicated breaker when I set it up but just the one. When I got the gavitas I realized I need to change the outlet and it would be hokey to have 2 outlets with 2 timers for 2 lights (and so on if more lights added). Lol. Originally I wished I ran 2 so the lights were separate so perfect opportunity. Lol. Plus I love that power box!

U ever seen the gavita el1 or 2 lighting controller? All kinda cool features. Sunrise and sunset modes to help conteol humidity spikes, temp sensors that will ramp down or shut off lights incase ur cooling system fails....

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

U ever seen the gavita el1 or 2 lighting controller? All kinda cool features. Sunrise and sunset modes to help conteol humidity spikes, temp sensors that will ramp down or shut off lights incase ur cooling system fails....
No I haven't. Got a link? Or I'll google and find it but a link to the one your talkin about. Lol.
I just went in to the hydro store to see what they had for those outlets and he showed me the box n what not. Haven't seen a gavita one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom