Joe's Grow Show Pt. 1: The Coco Diaries

• Thread starter Thejoeybrown
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Shitty pics but we're getting daaamn close. They've really bulked up especially since started flush. Leaves starting to fade and getting that amberish tinge I like at the end. A few small foxtails. The good ones. Lol. They are all super frosty. Not one plant I'm unhappy with so far. Gonna take a tester from the lower soon

IMG 8464
IMG 8465
IMG 8466
Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Got a few more pics of the outdoor girls. The no water girl continues to impress. She's beautiful and the main cola is going to be a monster. I thinned out the potted coco girl because the manifolded base and 4 mains made it extremely bushy. I took a bunch of leaves and she's still bushy AF.

IMG 8488
IMG 8489
IMG 8490
IMG 8491
IMG 8492
Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Real nice frost production Mang!
Should be some Primo smoke.
So You runnin 2 - 1k lamps on that scrog?
No this one is actually just 1 1k over a 4x4 net. I say net becasue I didn't weave at all. Just used t for support. Once I chop these I'm putting 2 gavitas that I got in there. I was going to use my other 1k but I came up on the gavitas. Now I think I want to get a tent 4 my 2 1k lights and have the gavitas in the current room

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Outdoor update. The in ground girl still boggles my mind. I had no idea how alive that soil was. Still as much worms as before. No water in almost 2 months. Never droops. Not when it's super hot out. Not when it's overcast. Not at night. She is always so happy and perky
The coco girl is happy as well but it's harder to keep up with her. Lol. That 15 gal pot is like having them in 1/2 gal inside. Lol. Nothing but roots you can't even stick your finger in. I had to add coco to the top that will hold a little of the water she's drying really quick.
Anyway here's the pics

IMG 8655
IMG 8656
IMG 8657
IMG 8658
IMG 8659
IMG 8660
IMG 8661
JakeyBakey

JakeyBakey

Outdoor update. The in ground girl still boggles my mind. I had no idea how alive that soil was. Still as much worms as before. No water in almost 2 months. Never droops. Not when it's super hot out. Not when it's overcast. Not at night. She is always so happy and perky
The coco girl is happy as well but it's harder to keep up with her. Lol. That 15 gal pot is like having them in 1/2 gal inside. Lol. Nothing but roots you can't even stick your finger in. I had to add coco to the top that will hold a little of the water she's drying really quick.
Anyway here's the pics
How much rain do you get?
Can worm poops and it's wet rich terds saturate the roots to satisfaction for a month? Thats fakin great guy!
We got people putting worms inside here?
I use worm poop as a top soil filler and dose twice I think it works great for soil health

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Can worm poops and it's wet rich terds saturate the roots to satisfaction for a month? Thats fakin great guy!
I use worm poop as a top soil filler and dose twice I think it works great for soil health
It hasn't rained here since before they were planted. They get zero water just what's in the ground. I've never put anything in ther at all. The soil is just full of worms and everything grows great there. I Rototilled the whole back yard about 2 years ago. I think that just made the soil good to go.

The natural soil has fed her from the day the seed dropped in the soil. Lol. I wet the ground with plain tap water twice when it was like a foot tall then realized it didn't need it. Since then It hasn't received a drop of anything. Completely self sustaining. It's a trip. I thought I was gonna have to feed her. Lol

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

I'm not sure how long worm castings will last I just think there is so much going on in this soil it's sustaining itself. I check from time to time and the worms are still as active as ever so I'm not gonna do anything to it. Lol

Irietime

Irietime

A couple days into flush and they're definitely givin that final push. Packin on weight. We are at just under 10 weeks. Thinking another week and a half flush I hope.
Starting to show some slight color too
Hulking, definitely making the final push. Those outdoors are gonna be beasts too. Buds for days! Have you had any caterpillars on the outdoors? Any white moths flying around?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom