Joe's Grow Show Pt. 1: The Coco Diaries

• Thread starter Thejoeybrown
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
G gnome

G gnome

If I call it something else will you like it?
I’m eating Shepherds Pie for dinner... that sound better?
Pix or it didnt happen!!!

Pot roast nachos!
20180302 185319

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Yeah bother....thx... i was fucked up....104temp....almost fell backwards down the stairs yesterday while doin the lords werk cuz i was so out of it...whew
I was just thinking right before I got on that if I didn't see you I was gonna have to send you a text and check up on you. Probably should've done that already but, I'm terrible that way most of the time. Really glad you're better anyway bro.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

@G gnome First, love what you've done with your avatar!!! lol Second, looks like we gained a preacher in your PWF thread, first post after my last one I see some dude going on about Jesus. I'd rather stick to joking around and grow stuff personally but...

incogneato

incogneato

Once again I post things in another thread that I should post here. Hahah.

I got all the new moms in pots. Except the Platinum OG. In true OG form she is the slowest rooter by far.
They’ll be kept in suspended animation. Stay under a t8 shop light, low nutes and kept very small.
I’ll pull 2 strains each time and grow them up under an MH to take cuts and run 2 strains each run. 1 under each gavita. Been running too many mixed strain rips don’t get enough of any one strain.
Gotta get the timing and flow of it all down but that will be no problem.
I need to do the same setup. My back went to shit yesterday so i lost these two days off to get some stuff done :( that jawa pie is looking right bro. Thats a cookie cross right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom