• Thread starter Thejoeybrown
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Polar510

Polar510

Whats up Joey!
Check it brotha clones had a little purple stripes showing on the main stem. So I hit them and the seedlings with some tea. The new growth all green. Trying not to grab that bottle of calimagic for this next run.
All your plants looking great, strait frosty goodness. I have also been hitting them with a silica foliar with a couple drops of floralisciuos, and of course a dash of Mykos @Transplant.

20180303 190227
20180303 190357
Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Whats up Joey!
Check it brotha clones had a little purple stripes showing on the main stem. So I hit them and the seedlings with some tea. The new growth all green. Trying not to grab that bottle of calimagic for this next run.
All your plants looking great, strait frosty goodness. I have also been hitting them with a silica foliar with a couple drops of floralisciuos, and of course a dash of Mykos @Transplant.
Right on brotha lookin good and healthy.
When they’re that size especially I think the tea just brings them right back!
What nutes are you running again?

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Depending what you’re using you may need some cal mag now and then. With. Cns I rarely need it but if I do I too feed it with my tea. I don’t add it to my Rez. So if you too feed one or two feedings with a little CaMg should get the cations full then the base has enough to keep it charged don’t need much once the cations are filled. If it dries too much it may exchange cations and then may need another dose. Just gotta play with it and find that sweet spot

Polar510

Polar510

Yeah that tea is the shit I love it. Has my outside veggies looking on point to.
They are just in Happy Frog right now. Then Im going to transplant up with My ammended soil from last year. I have never not needed calmag lol. I was hoping the microbes in the tea would unlock the calcium & mag thats already present in the soil. So I guess well see. Im checking into the nectar of the gods line for a possible organic replacement for My calimag.

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Yeah that tea is the shit I love it. Has my outside veggies looking on point to.
They are just in Happy Frog right now. Then Im going to transplant up with My ammended soil from last year. I have never not needed calmag lol. I was hoping the microbes in the tea would unlock the calcium & mag thats already present in the soil. So I guess well see. Im checking into the nectar of the gods line for a possible organic replacement for My calimag.
Yea I forgot you were in soil. That tea is the key! Haha

incogneato

incogneato

@incogneato did we flip brotha??
How was the weekend
The lights go out after work tonight. They're all recovered from the training and ready to go. My back was kicking my ass the last 2 days, i was hoping to get a few things done but shit happens. Thankfully im feeling a little better, functional anyway. Ill do the best i can with these but im really looking forward to my next run. I'll be looking to get that autofeed setup gòng this weekend and possibly get my drain table built as well.
Ya I need to get something nice, I was using those cheap camping chairs that are like 10 bucks lol:cry:
Lol, im using an old folding chair. The cushion is pea green if that tells you anything.
They're line is Ca based so really the herculean harvest and demeters destiny would be your Ca. I used to just add epsom when needed for Mg when i ran NFTG. Sometimes the mg in molasses would be enough to avoid deficiencies .

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

The lights go out after work tonight. They're all recovered from the training and ready to go. My back was kicking my ass the last 2 days, i was hoping to get a few things done but shit happens. Thankfully im feeling a little better, functional anyway. Ill do the best i can with these but im really looking forward to my next run. I'll be looking to get that autofeed setup gòng this weekend and possibly get my drain table built as well.

Lol, im using an old folding chair. The cushion is pea green if that tells you anything.

They're line is Ca based so really the herculean harvest and demeters destiny would be your Ca. I used to just add epsom when needed for Mg when i ran NFTG. Sometimes the mg in molasses would be enough to avoid deficiencies .
Let me know when you do it. Don’t over complicate it. Keep it super simple.

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Yes exactly plus from what I understand most good soils have enough Mag anyways its usually a lack of calcium.
Ya and I’m sure you could amend it and last a while. Save your egg shells this morning! Better yet. And I’m being serious..
Get you a worm farm and put egg shells in your compost. Use that for your tea.
I will be setting up a worn farm soon. I don’t think you can replace real EWC/compost tea.
@G gnome has a worm farm and swears by it

Polar510

Polar510

Ya and I’m sure you could amend it and last a while. Save your egg shells this morning! Better yet. And I’m being serious..
Get you a worm farm and put egg shells in your compost. Use that for your tea.
I will be setting up a worn farm soon. I don’t think you can replace real EWC/compost tea.
@G gnome has a worm farm and swears by it
Im close I have a huge bin woth My ammended
Yep.dolomite lime has cal and mag from what I know
I have a giant tote with worms in My ammended soil. Its close to a worm bin but not quite. Just got to get off My ass and feed it.

incogneato

incogneato

Let me know when you do it. Don’t over complicate it. Keep it super simple.
Oh Im definitely taking you up on your offer to help!
Apparently they use pulverized lime stone for cal. Which has additional benefits. Dont believe shit till I run it though:(
Nftg? Herc harvest is bonemeal and demeters is derived from milk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom