Joe's Grow Show Pt. 1: The Coco Diaries

• Thread starter Thejoeybrown
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
G gnome

G gnome

I’m terrible with smells. Also being in with a bunch of other strains it’s hard to distinguish. Tonight at lights on I’ll go run on her real good and get some smells. @G gnome probably could describe it. Haha

Im not too good w smells either...atleast not in the classic sense...when i describe smells i come up w words like "tranny panties" haha

I guess if i had to try i wud desribe the hsdxa11 as skunky citrus florets w a rubber undertone

Wisher619

Wisher619

Im not too good w smells either...atleast not in the classic sense...when i describe smells i come up w words like "tranny panties" haha

I guess if i had to try i wud desribe the hsdxa11 as skunky citrus florets w a rubber undertone
that actually sounds real good
as for the rubber
I know that smell well
I now attribute that same smell
my cross has that same deep rubber smell mixed with artificial sweetner

Farmer P

Farmer P

So what's the verdict on the one in the bigger pot? Is it noticeably bigger? I ran bigger pots than usual two runs ago and did seem to do better, but also could be other factors like not running the same exact strains. I may have to try again when I can be more scientific.
All looking great by the way!

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

I’m
So what's the verdict on the one in the bigger pot? Is it noticeably bigger? I ran bigger pots than usual two runs ago and did seem to do better, but also could be other factors like not running the same exact strains. I may have to try again when I can be more scientific.
All looking great by the way!
as far as the ccp. The one in the gnome mix in the 3 gal pot is EXACTLY the same as the ones in the smaller white pots on the drip. You could not tell any difference. Exact same height and structure and look of the bud. We’ll see as they finish. Then we’ll see if any difference in taste.

Farmer P

Farmer P

So I have a nice digital hanging fish scale that is really accurate and I've been weighing my plants right at chop. I know that doesn't mean too much but it's kind of an indicator of what I'll get after dry. On the bigger pot run my bubbas girl #1, which was the best yielding of all of them, I grew two plants and at chop they were 1.7 lbs and 1.77 lbs. Last run I only ran one and it was in a smaller pot it came in at 1.62. Other differences are that I manifolded the two bigger ones and used the leaf technique on the smaller one, but to be fair the smaller one was getting too big so I chopped half off a couple weeks before flip. Another difference was the weather. This last run it was much colder in my garage. So you see I've really figured out NOTHING lol. I'm thinking it has more to do with VPD and feed quality than pot size with multiple feeds. With the way you're feeding especially they are getting all they need with either size pot.

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

So I have a nice digital hanging fish scale that is really accurate and I've been weighing my plants right at chop. I know that doesn't mean too much but it's kind of an indicator of what I'll get after dry. On the bigger pot run my bubbas girl #1, which was the best yielding of all of them, I grew two plants and at chop they were 1.7 lbs and 1.77 lbs. Last run I only ran one and it was in a smaller pot it came in at 1.62. Other differences are that I manifolded the two bigger ones and used the leaf technique on the smaller one, but to be fair the smaller one was getting too big so I chopped half off a couple weeks before flip. Another difference was the weather. This last run it was much colder in my garage. So you see I've really figured out NOTHING lol. I'm thinking it has more to do with VPD and feed quality than pot size with multiple feeds. With the way you're feeding especially they are getting all they need with either size pot.
Ya I’m looking forward to experimenting with it more. I’m open to everything! I also vegged that one in the small pot on the drip and moved it just before flower. Then I had to whack them back so it’s a wash anyway.

G gnome

G gnome

Its not just the pot size thats different. Its a different mix joey is runnin altogether

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom