Join the Halloween Grow Tent Decoration Contest | VIVOSUN Giveaway

Tattooedchase

Tattooedchase

I have a vivosun tent that I could decorate, if no one else does, I'll just give away the coupons to the rest of the community.

If someone is actually interested in this then I wont post, to let them win.
I need a tent I have a 650r Diablo I need to use...lol

Tattooedchase

Tattooedchase

send that sucker to me i will replace my mars lights with it lol
I got 2...I put it in my 5x5 its lit now with hlg uva bar... now thats full coverage...im going to get some fat nugs now..lol
20231014 141146

Tattooedchase

Tattooedchase

are they really better then the mars vipar and spiderfarmer ?
Yes they have the best spectrum in the game...you can feel the difference in quality...well made very well made....check out their Diablo series...bad ass..and they have better quality uva then mh or spiderfarmer...and refurbished is the way to go it like 50% off...and all I had was a tiny scratch on the driver...my 2nd one...that should tell you...
20231013 175354
20231013 175348

jmrl

jmrl

They are trying to boost sales, so buy one and you can enter. Its like any sneaker comp also. Now Maybe it could be a little more broad, pertaining to ANY @VIVOSUN Brand Product showcased with amazing Halloween styled art :D

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

They are trying to boost sales, so buy one and you can enter. Its like any sneaker comp also. Now Maybe it could be a little more broad, pertaining to ANY @VIVOSUN Brand Product showcased with amazing Halloween styled art :D
well ac infinity , @SpiderFarmerLED or @ViparSpectra do not run there contest like this how ever if you win you are obligated to advertise for them for a few grows

Top Bottom