Joints vs. Blunts

• Thread starter CoughingMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Joints or Blunts?

• Total voters
S

Spiderr

Blunts are nice but they just don't do what joints do for me. It's nice to chill outside smoking a joint.

S

scrapiron

All depends on whats going on around me. Alone or pissed off= joint. Partyin with friends= Blunt fo sho

dannyk892009

dannyk892009

A big phat swisher, philly, or dutchmaster always make the blunt option better. nunnadat fake blunt wrap bulls**t. chop it, clean it , fill it, roll it and enjoy.

B

boxturtle

Jay all the way, that is what jayhawking is all about. There is no sence getting that poorly grown tabacco noncence all over some sweet semolina.

B

BigRigRob

No question................ Joints! http://i511.invalid.com/albums/s356/BigRigRob/roll-up.gif

S

Slips

I have smoked 2-3 blunts a day for over 3 years, they get me supper baked ...

But it's just not worth it, when I got the s flu I coughed up two fists full of black shit and am now happy to say I'm going to be tobacco free.

Whippleschnitz

Whippleschnitz

Joints for me. I do not like tobacco messing with the flavors I work so hard to bring out in the weed. I have to say that I am really impressed with the RAW papers.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
It's doobies for sure, you either like tobacco or can't stand it. Club papers and the smoking deluxe 1and a quarters are the only papers I'll typically use; although I don't roll often. More of a sherlock bubbler guy here...lol

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
i dont smoke tobacco products so you know im with the Raw Rappers...no bleach no animal glue only!

heavydutykevork

heavydutykevork

Premium Member
Supporter
Raw,Zig-Zag,and clears for me F@CK TABACCO!!!

H

HNIC

all the flavors come on in the joints, but are muffled (in my opinion) by a blunt.

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
Joints, Glass and Vapes! is the way imho, blunts are terrible for your health I dont care if its dutches, phillies, white owls, backwoods, or optimos whateva they all suck! and like HNIC said the flave doesnt even compare to a nice spliff all that tobacco and shit masks it.. dont get me wrong I'm straight outta NY usta be a strict blunt smoker myself but thats when I was like 13.. lol. btw my paper of choice are the raws aswell right now, right on SMF and HDK!

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

I love glass, but I really dislike j's. On the other hand, maybe its from my youth but I love blunts. I don't smoke cigarettes, but I also usually only smoke blunts on vacations and with friends. If I smoke too many I can definitely feel the tobacco, but strangely I can taste weed better through a blunt than a joint. Some strains come out a little different though and are better through a j, but for me its primarily a blunt.

sky high

sky high

Joints, doobies, bones, numbers, spliffs.... ya mon....I'll always smoke a joint over a blunt over bubs/bongs/etc. anyday.

Elements or Smoking black usually get the nod here. If I'm in a pinch/out in the boonies and run out of papers w/no head shop nearby I'll use a Zag...but after smoking the rice/hemp papers "regular" >paper<s seem "hot" tasting @ times.

I also started using a rolled up "filter" in the tip a few years ago after a trip to Amsterdam. i usually just tear up a business card/etc...but this addition, IMO, makes a joint smoke 10X better than the old way. (roachin' it)

I'm also known to roll a nice whip/snake of bubblehash right down the center of a nice one-wrap fatty. however, i learned in Amsterdam that I couldn't get a single european who was within passing distance to partake of such an animal. I guess turnabout is fair play though...'cus i laughed @ 'em and refused to smoke the "joint" they rolled that was 1/2 tobacco. WTF? Lightweights..... LOL.

Not much into the blunts either. I roll fat joints and have never seen the need. I also think it's what ya grew up with that makes the biggest impression. Shit...we rolled "cone' reefers and Star Trek ships fer awhile there in the late 70's...LOL

blaze on

s h

chrometrichs

chrometrichs

Joints!! but its gotta be a properly rolled spliff (minus the tobacco) with a lil cardboard filter, nothing worse than a soggy ass joint full of resin at the end.

G

Gnarfbuckle

I love blunts for mids/commercial.

I like the taste of em too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom