Joints vs. Blunts

• Thread starter CoughingMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Joints or Blunts?

• Total voters
C

chillsmoker

I'm more the social smoker with blunts, if you're gonna be smoking with some ppl, rolling a blunt is a great way to pass around the love. but usually if I am smoking by myself, gotta go with the glass. J's just seem to burn too quick, i dunno, maybe its me. toke on

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Love me a properly rolled Strawberry Dutch Master. Man I love rolling and smoking these. Smooth and burn slow. Two step cigars are my preference when it comes to blunts. I love Element papers for joints. Joints are nice sometimes, but I played them out. Glass and blunts.

Cheers,
Crom

S

StrawberryGirl

I'd have to say J over blunt on a daily, but I do like to partake with a blunt every now and then. Def gives more of a head high. Have to admit that I'm more of a glass user though.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
I'd have to say J over blunt on a daily, but I do like to partake with a blunt every now and then. Def gives more of a head high. Have to admit that I'm more of a glass user though.

I actually provide pre rolled blunts for my patients, twenty for a strawberry dutch master with 1.3g strain of choice/or blend, with indica heavy bubble blends and sativa heavy blends mixed throughout. Everyone has prerolled joints. Plus I can roll them pretty well, if I do say so myself. :passingjoint:

Cheers,
Crom

I

imhigh250

I think joints are much better when you add a proper filter. I used to smoke blunts but there always been a place in ma heart for papers.

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Nothin like a perfectly clean glass bowl to smoke some top shelf herb in. If I HAD to choose between a J or a blunt, I'd take a joint every time. Blunts just ruin the flavor of good herb and aint good for shit but schwag IMO. MGG

Kaskadian

Kaskadian

I'll have to vote joint as well; I'm not a big fan of tobacco. I'm not hating on anyone that likes blunts; hell, I'd smoke one with you; I just don't really enjoy the taste.

A joint of course takes backseat to some quality glass though. ;)

MrBelvedere

MrBelvedere

@Kaskadian Backwoods all day for me too bro, I can't smoke the paper that they wrap around cigars. Backwoods is the only one I know of that is a true huge tobacco leaf you can actually roll easily and the taste and buzzes savory because you're getting nicotine instead of paper

Calixylon

Calixylon

girls annoying, I smoke pinneapple games 2 a day, i can split ny blunt with knife along the seam 99% of the time, remove the overlapp then wrap up and burn down. I dont like joints as much because i smoke down a half of the joint before it starts burning proper. Theres nothing to them either, i want some substance in my hand. Also like others said i grew up on the blursky

Latest posts

Top Bottom