• Total voters
J

Jalisco Kid

I surprised no one was using Modiano's for their spliffs.JK

Z

zoeronerer

hahah snoop dog blunt wraps .....hahahh

all methods of ingesting are pref....

make anointing oil out of hash and pour it all over yourself...

smoke a backwoods

make bhang out of milk

do a bump of keif like snuff...... hahah (no dont)

i like the king size silver rizzla's ...... extra perfect cone ers

but nothing beats a chillum .......

if all else fails eat the last bud on the camping trip in front of your friends because your irrational like that .....

sorry im out there rite now

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
BTW smoking anything is bad for you whether it is paper or tobacco. When you burn something no good comes from it

I am an Ex cig smoker. I used to only roll with papers. Elements, Roors, Smoking, ZigZag, Raws, J*B. 1.25, 1.5, King size, slims you name it. Loved it

Now that I have quit smoking cigs can not stand joints. Tastes like burning paper to me and yes I have tried and used hemp, rice, clear and reg. Now I smoke blunts. Burns slower, dont run (specially with hash, oil and/or kief in them) good for if its you +1 or you + 5. Just you roll mini cigarillos. Got some buddies? Use the blunt wrap roller and pop out some 7.8 gram blunts. Smoke Phillie Wine grapes and White Owl Strawberry and White Grapes all day.

I have a big collection of glass, as I get older I useit less and less and smoke more and more blunts. They just taste better to me. I taste the weed just fine in them. :) cheers.

Edit: but i wont turn down weed unless its dirt schwag.

motta-tokka

motta-tokka

I smoke cigs and I STILL have a very sensitive taste and nose.

That being said I have smoked plenty of blunts with various people and they all taste shitty because of the cigar paper. I am sure it burns slower because of this as well that people absolutely love. I personally could care less about burning one forever and the stink of the cigar does prevail.

Someone mentioned RAW papers in the first thread. I second these as my number 1 and Pure Hemp papers as my number two. Zig Zag is my third since I can get it anywhere. The King size of the zig zag papers is what I have been using lately. Perfect!! Allow you to smoke plenty before getting to more heat. For years I never used a roller but with these super long papers the joint lasts much longer than the orange size of zags. White package being the smallest I believe.

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Club papers. The like the blue pack. It's the NYC Club papers. The yellow pack is the Import. I have several packs of Raw, clear, etc that won't get used unless I run out Clubs. A blunt can be great but in general that means sharing. I'm not stingy but I'd prefer my own properly sized joint to sharing a blunt anyday. My wife will take a joint over anything so two more votes for joints.

C

c4NN4daze

Like my man D O Double G says. "Keep the blunt in ya pocket loc, cause Doggy Dogg is all about the Zig Zag smoke." If you are medicating the right way you shouldnt be mixing that shit. lmfao And if you are holdin' a nice medicine cabinet the taste is always enjoyable as well. I always thought that blunt was for shitty ganj the make it taste better. So with that being said you can probably get my drift. One Love! CD

M

Mister Charlie

I Like the raws, elements or club papers. Those pre-rolled cones are sweet.

deadcat

deadcat

anyone ever tried rolling a joint from a leaf? I just did this, let the leaf dry for 2 days, rolled up a joint with it, used some honey to seal the deal. let it sit over night, ran the lighter flame along the honey a bit so it's not so sticky, now it is stiff and seems smokable. Gonna try it in a little bit but wanted to see if anyone else has first?

C

CALIPURP

who says blunts are for shitty weed Peach Optimo all day....thats what i do....i dont smoke shitty weed i make oil out of it lol..

H

haze1son

Glass and vapor. But in a pinch, even a soda can or toilet paper roll and foil will work. yeah, good times maaannnnnn!

C

CALIPURP

lol...bad times ive had to use a soda can i find sprite cans give it a lil zing.. :cake:makeup

B

Buddy Flowers

"philly philly

pass da dutchey pon da left hand side

no glue no cancer paper one leaf just enough to wrap da bitch

fire burn anywere from 7 to 30 min "

your ignorance shines.

W

weiser

Got to love a good blunt every now and the cause the joints just don't last long enough

Latest posts

Top Bottom