journal of intent..a dark side trip to the moon!!!!

• Thread starter Vegguerilla
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Vegguerilla

Vegguerilla

honestly...you would sniff it and start eye watering and your nose would get this mini burn going on a few hours later..I mean I've heard of roadkill and the descriptions given and been there back in the 90s in London when that grade piss skunk hit everywhere..and I wouldn't grade this around that category..way less sweet and way more death and rot..with the ammonia stench overpowering everything...if you walked up and sniffed this plant and knew weed you wouldn't call it skunk by any imagination..that rotting pus skunk spewing insides in the heat smell is bang on the money and you can smell that rancid ammonia knock back to the senses within a metre of the plant...there is a chain of vapour around the whole plant which is difficult describing..but It's not one for sniffing believe me..I've found this out the hard way...lolol

skunks sweet....this is meat!!☠️

Last edited:
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
honestly...you would sniff it and start eye watering and your nose would get this mini burn going on a few hours later..I mean I've heard of roadkill and the descriptions given and been there back in the 90s in London when that grade piss skunk hit everywhere..and I wouldn't grade this around that category..way less sweet and way more death and rot..with the ammonia stench overpowering everything...if you walked up and sniffed this plant and knew weed you wouldn't call it skunk by any imagination..that rotting pus skunk spewing insides in the heat smell is bang on the money and you can smell that rancid ammonia knock back to the senses within a metre of the plant...there is a chain of vapour around the whole plant which is difficult describing..but It's not one for sniffing believe me..I've found this out the hard way...lolol

skunks sweet....this is meat!!☠️
Dont you threaten me with a good time….😂 I’ll always have an affinity for that “bag of dead skunks” raunch. It’s classic, have fun curing that one.

Vegguerilla

Vegguerilla

IMG 20230610 WA0000

the biobizz mafia always show ppl a good time...lolol.🙂

Vegguerilla

Vegguerilla

lool...bless em...I've known cannasuer for maybe 20 yrs now and the guys always been bang on the money...I went to him in the last quarter of 22 and just had a chat initially..I've not been online a few years and completely left the scene but something made me call one of the guys I know has put me on my ass back in the day and i enquired on the "fruit punch"..this heady rendition cannasuer were quoting at the time as the new flower of choice to toke, personally was enough for me to try it...and after receiving 20 sbg roadkill and 20 fruit punch I was told that the roadkill he was sending, he was using me as a guinea pig to test🙂...Well seriously after 20 yrs Daniel,seeing the Colombian gold x exodus and the spacequeen x exodus you've shown,this entry is on another level entirely..if youre listening,I thank you for giving me this opportunity to represent this roadkill creation...its been so far, a memorable experience across the board in the flowers shown..maybe this is the thankyou you get gifted in your lifetime for being dedicated and passionate about loving flowers so long...I do believe though that when you guinea pig someone like me with the biggest weed name tag in roadkill,you have to be extremely confident attaching roadkill to anything because if its not...I'll sing from the rooftops its not and the breeder knows this...lololol...you've given these flowers to someone who exacts and studies a passion in what I do and its been going on decades..I'm confident in my friendship of 2 decades passing colours on these roadkill and I don't blink one second when I quote this...

I find it strange you can burn eyes and nose so acutely though...I'm still trying to fathom how a weed plant does it to this degree...no breeder on earth has ever sent this terp form to me I know that...until now!!!!❤️

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
lool...bless em...I've known cannasuer for maybe 20 yrs now and the guys always been bang on the money...I went to him in the last quarter of 22 and just had a chat initially..I've not been online a few years and completely left the scene but something made me call one of the guys I know has put me on my ass back in the day and i enquired on the "fruit punch"..this heady rendition cannasuer were quoting at the time as the new flower of choice to toke, personally was enough for me to try it...and after receiving 20 sbg roadkill and 20 fruit punch I was told that the roadkill he was sending, he was using me as a guinea pig to test🙂...Well seriously after 20 yrs Daniel,seeing the Colombian gold x exodus and the spacequeen x exodus you've shown,this entry is on another level entirely..if youre listening,I thank you for giving me this opportunity to represent this roadkill creation...its been so far, a memorable experience across the board in the flowers shown..maybe this is the thankyou you get gifted in your lifetime for being dedicated and passionate about loving flowers so long...I do believe though that when you guinea pig someone like me with the biggest weed name tag in roadkill,you have to be extremely confident attaching roadkill to anything because if its not...I'll sing from the rooftops its not and the breeder knows this...lololol...you've given these flowers to someone who exacts and studies a passion in what I do and its been going on decades..I'm confident in my friendship of 2 decades passing colours on these roadkill and I don't blink one second when I quote this...

I find it strange you can burn eyes and nose so acutely though...I'm still trying to fathom how a weed plant does it to this degree...no breeder on earth has ever sent this terp form to me I know that...until now!!!!❤️
Man I burns the eyes because John madden taught it some really good defense. Damn the eyes!

Vegguerilla

Vegguerilla

the cap junky I will report on in vegg very shortly..it was reports like these returning online that made me search and seek what was happening...now its in the vegg room...its terp profile will be one I will be trying to document as this screams a chem rename...its outstinking the current f1 roadkills and the oil signature and scent seem very familiar..alien cookies x kush mints#11 definitely sounds good on paper but I'm studying particular vegg growth on this pheno to understand the herm tendency...it will not be topped or trained and will be naturally formed to see what it does...it does look to be a firecracker but with all cookie crosses,you have to remain vigilant I'm finding...I don't want to torture this plant more than its already been through..lolol..very finicky growth has been reported widely on the cap and I can see why....the dna profile is warped and possibly its herm key is determined by grower de foliation early in its lifetime...if it triggers to herm by definition of lineage,I will definitely not train or top for the time being....very interesting plant with a very interesting history...but ppl seem to love it .....

Screenshot 20230623 120454 Chrome

Stokes

Stokes

These flowers are looking extremely healthy and i do believe i will pull up a chair. Can learn from your water aerating process. Done it a few times until i ph’d the water after and got scared off.

Vegguerilla

Vegguerilla

Nice one dude...I think water plays a key role in everything I do personally.aeration and maturation just drives off most of what the water companies throw into commercial supplies..I'm quite lucky here living in a soft water area..the p.h from tap doesn't calibrate past 8 and it used to maybe a decade ago...strange but it has turned slightly softer...I take a reading of 7.8 from my tap source and simply calibrate a set amount of water in 60 ltr drum precisely with 3ml pH down and set my reading at p.h 6.7...I will check reading after few hours and once set I just don't adjust anymore..the bubbling high aeration and maturation never gives me problems and hasn't over the years growing..I just found a formula and blueprinted what I was doing across the board..I don't change my routine and haven't for like forever...lolol..you create a water column saturated in oxygen and once given to any plant enables roots to compliment drinking and consuming oxygen at the same time..feed plants dead still water just left in a bucket maturing and watch a plants response over time...the column of water is dead normally without oxygen and this will trigger clog roots and damping especially in early growth..plants need the highest oxygenated water you can find and they truly love you for it I've found...water is key...keep it alive...🙂

Vegguerilla

Vegguerilla

my medium of choice is biobizz allmix and ive used this for cutting seedling and flower with great success over the years.
Screenshot 20230623 140445 Chrome

my feeds are biobizz grow bloom and topmax.
Screenshot 20230515 132831 Amazon Shopping
and the jewel bioheaven!🙂
Screenshot 20230515 112441 Amazon Shopping

I use a very good grade bat guano in flower period and I only use this once I see full sexual maturity and when I pot to final flower.
20230427 194558

blackstrap molasses is used late flower throughout water flush period
20230515 133300
....everything completely organic!!!!🙂

Last edited:
Vegguerilla

Vegguerilla

it's a trusted formula that biobizz and I was dazzled by its sheer beauty 25 yrs ago watching other growers use the stuff...the best compost I've seen to date in my enviroment and the taste left on any buds grown in this stuff is the reason I've stayed with it for years...plants shine in that stuff and the Dutch formula certainly works wonders.🙂

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
it's a trusted formula that biobizz and I was dazzled by its sheer beauty 25 yrs ago watching other growers use the stuff...the best compost I've seen to date in my enviroment and the taste left on any buds grown in this stuff is the reason I've stayed with it for years...plants shine in that stuff and the Dutch formula certainly works wonders.🙂
Thanks for the info on your grow. Can't wait to see those stank ass moon rocks! 😉

Stokes

Stokes

I have a liquid blackstrap and also a powdered molasses i use through flower in my soil grows. Havent used it this grow because its in recharge, you can smell it

When i flip my tent plants im going to use the roots organic guano in teas.

Vegguerilla

Vegguerilla

Nice one fellas....
early pictorial documentation of this cap junky at around a month old...
20230623 203801

I think another first is in order because I haven't seen thc content with as much saturation to the point it actually seems to inhibit early growth.

the reason I think this cap junky is finicky in all quarters is plainly the resin secretion saturating the leafset and smothering the stomata...but extremely stinky from the get go..its standing above all the 5 roadkills in stink stakes and terp value is thickset...I can see the attraction in this cap junky and why its so sought after...but you feel like you are nursing a sick child tending this plant..extremely sensitive to altering humidity and temps this early...hard to find any vault pics of the hundreds of plants I've grown over the yrs that touch this for resin saturation...nothing close!!!!..and the resin feels glass cut....naughty!!!🙂

Vegguerilla

Vegguerilla

the 5 f1 roadkill by definition are straight fire sticks if I'm honest...
20230623 235526
earlier examples that are now in flower mirror these 5...except its difficult understanding true terp value at this stage..there is definite males here which is what I want to see to get an idea of what's going on with lineage...sometimes pics can graph together what's happening..I have strong feelings on a chem x cheese or possible old ghani used and crossed into the agent orange f1 to catch this roadkill terp so exacting..hopefully growth cycles in vegg can piece together what seedsman used in this cross...genetically,I can see the breeding work involved is extremely good..I just really want in my pocketbook what the exact lineage of these are..lolol..its history in the making if its found.🙂

Stokes

Stokes

Nothing more pleasing than seeing hard work payoff in plants. First time i appreciated it was with a pie face i did by archive. Nothing beats regs in my limited experience. Much more vigor in growth and i swear more dense nugs. Just my opinion tho

Vegguerilla

Vegguerilla

20230624 004612

and I will attribute these soil hydro systems when you find the yielders to be very explosive and at 7 weeks now and starting her weight gain,she has oz after oz on her already..packed heavy and solid nugs..maybe will go 9 or 10 and you can see for your own judgements why I rate soil hydro systems so affective!!!!!...this plant will easily surpass over half my quota of a gram per watt under a 400w hps..I would say if I had 3 at this size I could comfortably fit inside this m3 area I use...and you start looking at 20oz hauls in m3 areas..I used to do this for fun back in the day and many times passed 1.5g per watt in that area...and it was part hps lighting part hydro soil..I stuck with the formula and you can compare comfortably with many modern day led yields..although I am viewing high powered leds and maybe one day will try..I can't seem to break away from that brilliant hps sunshine..when all the pointers are set correctly,hps lighting does push weight...🙂
size and description pic, the first day of flower for the ammonia roadkill..🙂
20230503 222110

there's clean...and there's vegg clean..💋

Last edited:
Vegguerilla

Vegguerilla

thankyou to everyone who has input into this thread so far..I will try to document as much as I can here....its been an exciting experience coming back but I only wish I would have come here first to start documenting stuff..it seems there are growers here with passion and knowledge and you all seem friendly.thankyou.🙂

Top Bottom