journal of intent..a dark side trip to the moon!!!!

• Thread starter Vegguerilla
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
thankyou to everyone who has input into this thread so far..I will try to document as much as I can here....its been an exciting experience coming back but I only wish I would have come here first to start documenting stuff..it seems there are growers here with passion and knowledge and you all seem friendly.thankyou.🙂
Hell yeah homie, welcome to the farm. This place is awesome. Some real killers in the grow dept. See you around the bend friend.

Vegguerilla

Vegguerilla

Screenshot 20230624 041657 Chrome

"vegg,you are home!!!"

Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

lool...bless em...I've known cannasuer for maybe 20 yrs now and the guys always been bang on the money...I went to him in the last quarter of 22 and just had a chat initially..I've not been online a few years and completely left the scene but something made me call one of the guys I know has put me on my ass back in the day and i enquired on the "fruit punch"..this heady rendition cannasuer were quoting at the time as the new flower of choice to toke, personally was enough for me to try it...and after receiving 20 sbg roadkill and 20 fruit punch I was told that the roadkill he was sending, he was using me as a guinea pig to test🙂...Well seriously after 20 yrs Daniel,seeing the Colombian gold x exodus and the spacequeen x exodus you've shown,this entry is on another level entirely..if youre listening,I thank you for giving me this opportunity to represent this roadkill creation...its been so far, a memorable experience across the board in the flowers shown..maybe this is the thankyou you get gifted in your lifetime for being dedicated and passionate about loving flowers so long...I do believe though that when you guinea pig someone like me with the biggest weed name tag in roadkill,you have to be extremely confident attaching roadkill to anything because if its not...I'll sing from the rooftops its not and the breeder knows this...lololol...you've given these flowers to someone who exacts and studies a passion in what I do and its been going on decades..I'm confident in my friendship of 2 decades passing colours on these roadkill and I don't blink one second when I quote this...

I find it strange you can burn eyes and nose so acutely though...I'm still trying to fathom how a weed plant does it to this degree...no breeder on earth has ever sent this terp form to me I know that...until now!!!!❤️
You’re kinda torturing me man,lol! Skunk has always been one of my fav & can’t remember the last time I came across true skunk. That fruity shit is NOT Skunk!

Vegguerilla

Vegguerilla

most definitely brother...this acidic sour formulation is just plain weird though..lol..I've grown exodus and that's what I would call a reasonably dirty terp...and there is sweetness there to a degree...but this skunk formulation I've not seen testing..I've been doing it years and date back to planet ganja with gooeybreeder as my sidekick back then..used to follow that guy around like crazy as he was so cool...I've smoked/grown the best cheeses,nevils f1 superskunk x nevs haze,gooeys personal collab with subcool on a jtr x gooey mom...and I took the kryptonite I found 20 yrs ago around the South Coast of England in clone form and planted to date the best high I've witnessed on God's green earth amongst literally thousands of ppl in the UK...

these roadkills and that singular fruit punch kryptonite v2 looking og lime green rockfest are giving me these same feelings...especially with this alien terp I've actually never seen or witnessed in this such acidic form...truly remarkable breeding whatever it is...lololol

Last edited:
Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

most definitely brother...this acidic sour formulation is just plain weird though..lol..I've grown exodus and that's what I would call a reasonably dirty terp...and there is sweetness there to a degree...but this skunk formulation I've not seen testing..I've been doing it years and date back to planet ganja with gooeybreeder as my sidekick back then..used to follow that guy around like crazy as he was so cool...I've smoked/grown the best cheeses,nevils f1 superskunk x nevs haze,gooeys personal collab with subcool on a jtr x gooey mom...and I took the kryptonite I found 20 yrs ago around the South Coast of England in clone form and planted to date the best high I've witnessed on God's green earth amongst literally thousands of ppl in the UK...

these roadkills and that singular fruit punch kryptonite v2 looking og lime green rockfest are giving me these same feelings...especially with this alien terp I've actually never seen or witnessed in this such acidic form...truly remarkable breeding whatever it is...lololol
It’s sounds Fantastic to me lol! The funkier the better & the way u described how it makes ur eyes water,that sounds like something special!

Vegguerilla

Vegguerilla

there is definitely a vibe with me though as I've got older that I'm wanting to seek them heady oil formulas of yesteryear that rocked everything.

along the 25 Yr path online I've met some wonderful ppl and truly wonderful highs and the truth still stands that in that time growing many hundreds of seeds at various websites I've literally only met 3 instances in my entire career where I could unequivocally say I had something that ticked every box...I had many notables I have to admit but nothing that stopped me and hit my bloodstream and conscious to the degree it was versioning narcotic.

I have a vault log of the 3 plants that cut above everything at the time and I marked all these 3 from the observation of my peers and what it did to them...

I'll start reverse order and in my mind one of the best renditions of true potency and cerebral bliss on a stick.
gooeybreeders "gooey mom" x subs personal testers given to gooey of jack the ripper.
Picture 2452

the soaring cerebral high was achieved and it kind of tamed that edgy jack terp in the ripper to produce this mildly trippy, happy conscious cerebral trip to the moon high..I've always quoted gooey as this being his finest work I ever tried..it appealed to the ppl and it cleansed the bloodstream in a medicinal way..warm conscious mind altering narcotic based chiller that really was.

the 2nd thriller in manila goes to nevil...man what a genius that guy was...
yrs ago he worked on a superskunk crossed to his famous haze male, now long lost I believe..I have a few vault log pics of that potent haze hybrid but unfortunately not at full term as I lost a hard drive with the pics yrs ago but I did retrieve a few pics from other archives...
Screenshot 20230121 073820 Chrome

one of my old breedbay pics...nevil bless his heart had managed to instill a haze hybrid that completely floored everything it touched where I took it..this plant took seasoned veterans out when I shook 10 or 11 weekend..literally for outright soaring potency that could floor an elephant that superskunk crossed into that famous now dead haze male he had was something that will live in my memory forever..and it was my peers that give me observation to come to that conclusion..it sectioned and dissected a lot of so called seasoned tokers..whited many ppl..lololol

the last on the list has to be the kryptonite!!!!
Picture 084
Picture 1296

....an old pic of the original seed growth and the full plant...to date the only plant I can say that really has the title narcotic euphoria attached to it...jesus christ,20 yrs ago the k changed my whole life..never had I witnessed that instantly heady cerebral soaring bliss hit like that kryptonite gave...I cloned it and took it everywhere,that confident was I that this was the cure for any depression anywhere on earth..the most wonderful experience I've ever seen and notably the most valued medicinal tool for the masses I've ever come across...I believe in my heart kryptonite was tw(arcata)x blowfish..but that's for another discussion maybe...the kryptonite I would say is the closest I've seen to anything labelled holy grail in my lifetime.
thankyou for your time.🙂

Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

there is definitely a vibe with me though as I've got older that I'm wanting to seek them heady oil formulas of yesteryear that rocked everything.

along the 25 Yr path online I've met some wonderful ppl and truly wonderful highs and the truth still stands that in that time growing many hundreds of seeds at various websites I've literally only met 3 instances in my entire career where I could unequivocally say I had something that ticked every box...I had many notables I have to admit but nothing that stopped me and hit my bloodstream and conscious to the degree it was versioning narcotic.

I have a vault log of the 3 plants that cut above everything at the time and I marked all these 3 from the observation of my peers and what it did to them...

I'll start reverse order and in my mind one of the best renditions of true potency and cerebral bliss on a stick.
gooeybreeders "gooey mom" x subs personal testers given to gooey of jack the ripper.
View attachment 1998217

the soaring cerebral high was achieved and it kind of tamed that edgy jack terp in the ripper to produce this mildly trippy, happy conscious cerebral trip to the moon high..I've always quoted gooey as this being his finest work I ever tried..it appealed to the ppl and it cleansed the bloodstream in a medicinal way..warm conscious mind altering narcotic based chiller that really was.

the 2nd thriller in manila goes to nevil...man what a genius that guy was...
yrs ago he worked on a superskunk crossed to his famous haze male, now long lost I believe..I have a few vault log pics of that potent haze hybrid but unfortunately not at full term as I lost a hard drive with the pics yrs ago but I did retrieve a few pics from other archives...
View attachment 1998226
one of my old breedbay pics...nevil bless his heart had managed to instill a haze hybrid that completely floored everything it touched where I took it..this plant took seasoned veterans out when I shook 10 or 11 weekend..literally for outright soaring potency that could floor an elephant that superskunk crossed into that famous now dead haze male he had was something that will live in my memory forever..and it was my peers that give me observation to come to that conclusion..it sectioned and dissected a lot of so called seasoned tokers..whited many ppl..lololol

the last on the list has to be the kryptonite!!!!
View attachment 1998227View attachment 1998228
....an old pic of the original seed growth and the full plant...to date the only plant I can say that really has the title narcotic euphoria attached to it...jesus christ,20 yrs ago the k changed my whole life..never had I witnessed that instantly heady cerebral soaring bliss hit like that kryptonite gave...I cloned it and took it everywhere,that confident was I that this was the cure for any depression anywhere on earth..the most wonderful experience I've ever seen and notably the most valued medicinal tool for the masses I've ever come across...I believe in my heart kryptonite was tw(arcata)x blowfish..but that's for another discussion maybe...the kryptonite I would say is the closest I've seen to anything labelled holy grail in my lifetime.
thankyou for your time.🙂
I get it completely. It’s like nostalgia,I miss those old time strains. Especially the narcotic ones u speak of. Those are a rarity. So many times U read in description of narcotic buzz but they aren’t true narcotic highs. I have a few strains that hold special place in my heart. One came from old head grower that didn’t have a name at least not that I know of & I still pine for that bud after 25 yrs lol!

Vegguerilla

Vegguerilla

I think sometimes you have to look back to move forward..and in this mass hybridised market we now face,seeking the true mind numbing varieties are harder to find but research and selection is the providence of any old grower and upon my return I promise you that this journal will see something worthy of discussion..the old highs thirst my quench for now...lolol.🙂

Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

I think sometimes you have to look back to move forward..and in this mass hybridised market we now face,seeking the true mind numbing varieties are harder to find but research and selection is the providence of any old grower and upon my return I promise you that this journal will see something worthy of discussion..the old highs thirst my quench for now...lolol.🙂
Totally,so true! I remember watching all the strains out there as they went from mostly landrace to hybrids eventually to all the hybrids we have now. They’ve muddied the genetics so much. I love a good hybrid but damn!

Vegguerilla

Vegguerilla

love some tunes in my journal so be prepared..lolol.

the cap junky was watered earlier..took a profile pic to get definition of the finicky nature of these genes..the resin coat has sheened the whole plant entirely and its this weird like glass feel, its so coated..heaviest stinker in veg so far,ive nicknamed her crinkle tits,she seems ok with it.lol...and shes dirty...🙂
20230624 195313

and I have a confirmed f1 roadkill female at roughly 35 days I believe..the super funk keeps producing fireworks.!!!!!🙂
20230624 195753

Stokes

Stokes

You got me looking at cap junky. Man that strain sounds incredible, out of my price range. You’re really doing it justice. Absolutely love your pics

Vegguerilla

Vegguerilla

yeah I got these in trade with some sonoma bliss x black raptor(gooeybreeder f1).from a lovely gentleman in Canada...very finicky seed starters but this one pheno I have is living up to the hype I have to say..highest thc content I've seen this early..almost freakish..but I am inspecting for first signs of pistil growth just to see any strange behaviour..I think she rounded out herself on the 5th set of leaves..she has mass root formation already..and is spitting hairs to get potted but I'm waiting a little longer..I'm just letting her settle in and get used to the cycle..20/4 she's adjusting to..but she's almost there..lolol..an accrid reek coming off of it is always a good sign..I won't gauge terp values yet though..I'll let it mature a good few weeks before I make oil descriptions..but she's a stunner though..and my rhino pro is being tested by 5 week old vegg plants...this new breed of fire is ridiculous...if only they were testing this stuff 25 Yr ago..lolol...I blame the breeders🤣

Vegguerilla

Vegguerilla

day 51 flower and you can see keeping these high leaf bushes in the soil hydro system just breathes ample amounts of air into those feed channels making it difficult to clog roots..temps this time of year are perfect and I have 49% humidity and 21 deg air temp entering growroom with a osc fan directly placed near intake..the lower canopy acts as my buffer from the heat and equalises temps to manageable levels and you just produce monsters...I'll probably take her another couple weeks at least...ammonia hits on thc!!!!
20230626 003052

Last edited:
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
day 51 flower and you can see keeping these high leaf bushes in the soil hydro system just breathes ample amounts of air into those feed channels making it difficult to clog roots..temps this time of year are perfect and I have 49% humidity and 21 deg air temp entering growroom with a osc fan directly placed near intake..the canopy acts as my buffer from the heat and equalises temps to manageable levels and you just produce monsters...I'll probably take her another couple weeks at least...ammonia hits on thc!!!!
View attachment 1999181
💪🏻

Vegguerilla

Vegguerilla

20230626 004519

this is kryptonite v2 I'm sure of it...lolol...fruit punch?..very viney..floppy stems to the point of ridiculous..lime green rock hard glistening nugs of og looking kush....mmmmm...let me think...lololol..seedsman used a lottery kush and that's why cannasuer were liking it..makes sense.!!!!

beautiful creation..I've checked bracts for herm and nothing..its killer clean..shooting fresh bracts and pistils so I'm leaving her longer..the terp is extremely ammonia based in value now its growing forward..its like a sour kryptonite...lmao.

Vegguerilla

Vegguerilla

the "acorn crack" pheno roadkill and the frostiest Heineken beer keg sour I've seen..agent orange napalmed this skunk..heavy leaf,extreme dirt funk..and its a terp wall hanger...rock hard lime green nugs are littered under canopy..I was surprised..I thought this would turn airy and full leaf but the buds are rock hard stones high lime green..jumping jack frost entered the building...
20230625 025615

Top Bottom