Journey Into The Birth And Grow Into White Blaze

• Thread starter oldskol4evr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ecompost

Ecompost

added, i found we can use various rocks too underneath the falling water, in a basket that just hooks on to the uplift tube, so mimicking weathering of rocks and other phosphate type media. if you drop the rocks so the basket is in the main water, the splashing is reduced and you dont loose all the water over the side (note to self)

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

added, i found we can use various rocks too underneath the falling water, in a basket that just hooks on to the uplift tube, so mimicking weathering of rocks and other phosphate type media. if you drop the rocks so the basket is in the main water, the splashing is reduced and you dont loose all the water over the side (note to self)
great idea,,i hung my panty hose contraption on the top,,hell i had to wash down the driveway this morning ,the head over flowed big time overnight,,all i added was 2 handful of some compost ive had going a couple months and a cup of molase

Srenots

Srenots

you know i have seen several house out here running full house solar panels,,are they hard to break?asking because when it hails and does couple times a year here,does the hail break them,and does insurance cover them when it does
i used to install Solar Panels ....for hot water....some were made from steel and a clear High Density , and the cheaper ones were basically just a rubber type mat.....install on roofs and they worked great.....but that was 20 years ago....im sure they have come a long way by now...should be made for all weather ....and should be covered if fail....but wouldnt be hard to do some research for ur available area company to ask about

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

hey
panels are cheap as chips mate, whole thing is about 20w :) panel is small, i will take a picture
just a heads up on what we talked about the other day,,them potato bugs are gone from my plants,,the juice i used got um,but i was out putting in soaker hose this morning and humid as hell,i couldnt keep them damn things off me,,no shit humidity or sweat was the atrraction,maybe this will help in your studies

Srenots

Srenots

i used to install Solar Panels ....for hot water....some were made from steel and a clear High Density , and the cheaper ones were basically just a rubber type mat.....install on roofs and they worked great.....but that was 20 years ago....im sure they have come a long way by now...should be made for all weather ....and should be covered if fail....but wouldnt be hard to do some research for ur available area company to ask about
and very seldom ....did we ever have to go back to a job for repair....ever

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

all that im seeing on houses and out in corn fields seem to look like glass over them,,i was curious if it was plexglass,but couldnt keep the shine on the plexyglass,,shit last year we had soft ball size hail ruin my roof,,im curious if insurance pays for damage on that,,my boy will have them,just money,,the company he works for,he designed a whole field to run oil rigs off them,,oh ya he be getting them,,right now he dieing to get his new toy,,one them machines that make small plastic molds of any design he can come up with,,cant remmeber what he called it,i call it a cnc,but when he gets into the thec stuff and science,looses dad,lmao

Top Bottom