Journey Into The Birth And Grow Into White Blaze

• Thread starter oldskol4evr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Hrmm interesting stuff, I'll probably blend it up and dry it and then crush it again, I could mass produce the stuff.
This is what I come up with when doing the jar trick, 55% super fine sand and about 40% pure clay, less than 5 % organic materials floating,
The sand is so fine it might as well be clay itself
crap no silt at all,,if that was course sand ,that would be great,,so course sand and silt is what you got to acheive,,you could also go with coco,peatmoss,wood chips or perlite to help with drainage,,one thing for sure drainage will be slow with that sand,,now silt on the other hand,,thats a problem,,maybe a local producer,that makes garden soil,,i get a yrd which is 5 wheel barrow loads for 45 bucks,,you talking about the spot were your plants on the soakers hose is right,,anyway,,when i built my raised beds,3ft by 12ft long 9inch deep it took 1 yrd of the garden soil,,so a yrd of garden soil and a yard of compost,if it the spot i think it is,,then till it ll in with the clay and add about 15 or 20 pounds of gypsum to break that clay up,,then test again,,should be close,,my problem is the garden soil i bought has damn near no nitrogen in it and im working on that and the micro nutrients,,to save some money you could get one of these soil test done and they would tell you what you got to do,,i found it on amazon,,test is 25 bucks,,they send you a container to put soil in and a stamped pre paid ennvelope to send it to them,,and contact you back in about 8 days,,i just talked to them today,and regaurdless of what amends i put in ,i still have to raise that nitrogen level,,companies name is unibest international and it is a ion exchange test they do,,worth a shot,,cheaper than spending 500 bucks on something you dont need,,if a tree can grow in clay so can a weed if you dig

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I have this damn 25 ft round squash plant invading the wild weeds in my yard, summer squash popped up everywhere when I turned the soil lol,must be from a few years back, thing grows like mad, finna have 30 lbs of summer squash this is all one single plant in the picture crawling through the weeds, squash all up in the weeds, bugs won't touch these weeds either so it is bug free without any pesticides
there is some good food,,the weeds act as a cover crop,for sure aint hurting the yeild

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

are u running Cukes as well?
just pulled them yesterday,,got jalipino and bell peppers,tomato,squash,watermelon and canaloupe going right now,,gonna break everything down when the watermelons are done ,,i been buying all kind of amends to put back in soil to have it ready for next year,,so far got 75 pounds of ewc and 25 pounds of azomite,,going to get kelp,alfalfa,feather meals,next then fishbone meal crab meal ,neem cake ,,fish, crab and neem mainly for them creepy crawler,,fish bone is high in nitrogen also,,got to work with them paydays right,,i want to plant in feb and need to have another soil sample done before then

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

hehe hell ya
about a month ago i was working in the garden and flipped a water hose,split a big ass tomato plant right in half,,go figure mama out there with me when i did it,,she is in panic mood,,all i had down there was some bailing wire,,i pulled them stalk together and wired it,,turned and she looking at me like you dumb ass,,she been eating dumbass tomatoes for a month now,,i just took them out yesterday too,,i couldnt even get the wire out of the thing,,grew right around it and kept on trucking,,stoners roll like that hahahahh

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
you really have to work hard to kill this plant,,no shit,,i work hard,lmao cause i killed 6 of them bitchs with a t5 a while back,lol
Well i feel its easier to kill than mother nature snapping off branches still..... itll go through a tornado and you can still get smoke... you over feed it and youre fucked... but man.... wind and rain tear healthy plants up... i would throw up a bunch of fence and time but its not even my land... hell by the time its harvest i might have nothing

Top Bottom