Journey Into The Birth And Grow Into White Blaze

• Thread starter oldskol4evr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

i taste tested mine,,i ate one at 2in long,no heat,another at 3in long,,getting there,,4in long fuck were the water,hahahh every were you see them flowers will be a pepper bro
yeah i lost a lot of flowers tho in my tent to much air flow for a blossoming pepper plant laughs. he is under the t8 i need to harden him up to put out side.. i wont get many peppers unless they keep flowering for a really long time.. then maybe if not next time.. as he is sticking around ill keep him alive out side. :D

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

The dude even tied it to a tree and waited for my homie... i was trying to get down to my plants... i was like... god damn.. you about to let him kill your dog over a chicken. .. he laughed. .. hes like MANY CHICKEN..... i looked and the dog and thought...you are fucked.... my bud let the dog live
good they cant help it survival is breed in them,,doesnt make it right,glad he didnt kill it,,damn chicken aint woth shit for eating after 6months ,to tough and most only lay good prodution of eggs about 9 months,any thing out of there comfort zone make up freezze up for days,,shit bro i just went and looked at my plants,,think they gonna have to go outside sooner than i thought,,just feed them first time last night and the bitchs got mad and grew about 3in over night,,they said toppin aint gonna stop me ,so they growing from the bottom i guess ,that 1 plant i got is 12in from light and the damn light is all the way up,,shit i wish she said something earlier and i could have trained them,,dam fan is as big as my hand on the tall one,,oh well a joint do me,,lmao

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

yeah i lost a lot of flowers tho in my tent to much air flow for a blossoming pepper plant laughs. he is under the t8 i need to harden him up to put out side.. i wont get many peppers unless they keep flowering for a really long time.. then maybe if not next time.. as he is sticking around ill keep him alive out side. :D
flowers are gonna fall off and the peper come out bro,the more you pick the peppers the more come back youll see if i was you i keep it inside ,,them bugs love them pepper plants,,and inside you can even harvest when snow on the ground,,eco got a chili pepper plant 5 yrs old ,i think its 5,,but ya all year long,,gt got a camo plant cool as shit maybe he throw it up and show it to ya,but ya the flower is just were you gonna have a pepper,,flowers fall off and the magic happens

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
good they cant help it survival is breed in them,,doesnt make it right,glad he didnt kill it,,damn chicken aint woth shit for eating after 6months ,to tough and most only lay good prodution of eggs about 9 months,any thing out of there comfort zone make up freezze up for days,,shit bro i just went and looked at my plants,,think they gonna have to go outside sooner than i thought,,just feed them first time last night and the bitchs got mad and grew about 3in over night,,they said toppin aint gonna stop me ,so they growing from the bottom i guess ,that 1 plant i got is 12in from light and the damn light is all the way up,,shit i wish she said something earlier and i could have trained them,,dam fan is as big as my hand on the tall one,,oh well a joint do me,,lmao
This place babies dogs... they act all tough but the dogs are spoiled...even the work dogs

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

gave first feeding last night,,damn things grew 3in over night,,got 12in to light left,,little one has 9 fingers other 2 7 fingers,,all i can say damn i wish i trained these bitchs,looks like they gonna go outside quicker than i thought

8 7 003
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

folk can talk all the shit they please,,but my bulldogs are the most loyal animals i ever owned,,ike was a great dane and he was as loyal as they are,even more so

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
gave first feeding last night,,damn things grew 3in over night,,got 12in to light left,,little one has 9 fingers other 2 7 fingers,,all i can say damn i wish i trained these bitchs,looks like they gonna go outside quicker than i thought
They look good but still can train. .. pinch the shit out of them everyday until flip... youll thank me for 10 seconds of work each day

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
folk can talk all the shit they please,,but my bulldogs are the most loyal animals i ever owned,,ike was a great dane and he was as loyal as they are,even more so
Ugh... the twats up here.... male snobs for hunting dogs... female snobs for stupid dogs... and both snobs will pay thousands like an idiot

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Ugh... the twats up here.... male snobs for hunting dogs... female snobs for stupid dogs... and both snobs will pay thousands like an idiot
all the animals i ever had,,i wish all were still with me,,its in the raising of them,,almost a year now,ike boy been gone

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

this female pit bull jack russell mix ,will eat anyones ass up for jacking with mama,,she dont even like mama hand feeding them,,got to put her back in house when she does

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I tell you what..a horse to even the smallest frog... ill take over most humans
hear hear,im with you bro,we just cant handle burying them anymore getting to old so when there gone we done,,ive morned more over my dogs than some folks i know,,crazy world bro

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Yup... then nexts day find another spot... if anything starts creeping up... pinch it.... you dont need pliers like my crazy ass... jus a thumbnail
just did,in between 3 sets of stem both plants ,the top knode of the tallest is about 4in so left it alone for now,,did that to roy walker too,worked out great,,see my old ass keeps forgetting shit,,damn,,i giuve um couple days and get um again ,have them big ole knuckles on there,lmao

Top Bottom