Journey Into The Birth And Grow Into White Blaze

• Thread starter oldskol4evr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Socalking

Oh no that is the unamended stuff, the soil with the soaker hose on it is 10% perlite, 45% composted cow manure, 10% chicken manure, and 35% premium potting soil. Threw in biotone and other good stuff too, I will definitely use it, it is cooked nicely at 6.5 pH and has about 24 cubic ft of quality soil. I'm lookin to ammend another spot, near by that is shitty, but hell I have a 8 ft plant in the clay topped with a half cubic ft of soil lol so imma go light and let the native soil do the majority of the work since its impressing so far

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Well i feel its easier to kill than mother nature snapping off branches still..... itll go through a tornado and you can still get smoke... you over feed it and youre fucked... but man.... wind and rain tear healthy plants up... i would throw up a bunch of fence and time but its not even my land... hell by the time its harvest i might have nothing
hell with a fence,,just wrap some field fencing around it,,it will hold,,and you can open it up if you have too,,the plant will be like a stump when all the limbs get going threw it,,and if it does try to lean a simple tpost will keep it from doing it,,just like gg setup,,when they got taller than the wire he zip tied another section on top of the bottom one,,any kind of stake drove in the ground will hold the wire and zip tie to the stake,,surely you can find some old fence wire laying around somewere

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
hell with a fence,,just wrap some field fencing around it,,it will hold,,and you can open it up if you have too,,the plant will be like a stump when all the limbs get going threw it,,and if it does try to lean a simple tpost will keep it from doing it,,just like gg setup,,when they got taller than the wire he zip tied another section on top of the bottom one,,any kind of stake drove in the ground will hold the wire and zip tie to the stake,,surely you can find some old fence wire laying around somewere
Ya... im dropping money like that until i know some shit head children are not gonna sample my plants for weeks... i spent 70 bucks on stakes too but those are reusable

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Hahahha thats all i have in these plants. ...probably 1000 miles and 24 bucks in nutes
the best way there,,i know you dont like botanicare,,but the shit is cheap and i still use it,,still got enough kool bloom to last 30 years in a 1lb bag too,,working with the elements of outdoors why buy expensive shit,,hell a damn rabbit or cat might eat your shit 2 weeks before harvest,,at least with my damn luckk,,rabbits got 6 of my plants this year,,but took it as a omen and good thing i didnt replant,,cause they sold that house next door and the ole boy done been walking the fence line,,so the rabbit was telling me something right,lmao

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
the best way there,,i know you dont like botanicare,,but the shit is cheap and i still use it,,still got enough kool bloom to last 30 years in a 1lb bag too,,working with the elements of outdoors why buy expensive shit,,hell a damn rabbit or cat might eat your shit 2 weeks before harvest,,at least with my damn luckk,,rabbits got 6 of my plants this year,,but took it as a omen and good thing i didnt replant,,cause they sold that house next door and the ole boy done been walking the fence line,,so the rabbit was telling me something right,lmao
I think a rabbit or chicken ate a few of my small ones for a week... every time i came out it was munched

S

Socalking

My dog cage is kicking ass at stability for the plant I got, I'll put a couple pounds of force down on the mains with my hand and they are strong enough to fill with buds for the most part, the lankier ones will need to be strung up

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Oh no that is the unamended stuff, the soil with the soaker hose on it is 10% perlite, 45% composted cow manure, 10% chicken manure, and 35% premium potting soil. Threw in biotone and other good stuff too, I will definitely use it, it is cooked nicely at 6.5 pH and has about 24 cubic ft of quality soil. I'm lookin to ammend another spot, near by that is shitty, but hell I have a 8 ft plant in the clay topped with a half cubic ft of soil lol so imma go light and let the native soil do the majority of the work since its impressing so far
there you go,,thought that looked better than clay,,you dont have a soil place around ya,,shit here every 10 miles is a soil and stone ,,sell mulch,top soil compost garden soils,and huge ass stones decortive stones,,if someone came looking for some when i was there,i told them bring a dozer you can have them for free,lmao,,i literally grow my garden on rock,,i had to buy a damn jack hammer to put all them post yall see with my fence,,even a tpost has to have a hole jack hammered to get them in,and once in ,they aint coming out,lol

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

My buddy puts his males in the chicken pen... says they're gone to the stalk in a day
really,,shit i would dig seeing that,,all the lazy bastards i owned i cut there wings and all the would do was eat anything in front of there face,,never any plants,,im thinking of raising rabbits,,i can use that manure real good shit,,already had to promise the old hen i wouldnt eat her pets,,did you get that,,her pets,,so i said what about when they get to old ,,she said then turn them loose and let nature tend to them,,hahah,,when i raised chicken ,we had 2 polish birds a cock and a hen,,damn hen never laid a egg one,,the cock kept spurring my ass ,,finally after 6 months of the shit,,it meet a broom handle across the neck,,that women was so pissed she said well kill the hen to ,you murdered my roaster,,long story,,but when i opened that hen,,she had a petrifide egg inside her,,i threw it on the concrete it bounced off like a stone,,didnt help i was still a murder,lol so if i raise them i got to have A SPEACIAL place for her rabbits and the baby's of course,lol

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
really,,shit i would dig seeing that,,all the lazy bastards i owned i cut there wings and all the would do was eat anything in front of there face,,never any plants,,im thinking of raising rabbits,,i can use that manure real good shit,,already had to promise the old hen i wouldnt eat her pets,,did you get that,,her pets,,so i said what about when they get to old ,,she said then turn them loose and let nature tend to them,,hahah,,when i raised chicken ,we had 2 polish birds a cock and a hen,,damn hen never laid a egg one,,the cock kept spurring my ass ,,finally after 6 months of the shit,,it meet a broom handle across the neck,,that women was so pissed she said well kill the hen to ,you murdered my roaster,,long story,,but when i opened that hen,,she had a petrifide egg inside her,,i threw it on the concrete it bounced off like a stone,,didnt help i was still a murder,lol so if i raise them i got to have A SPEACIAL place for her rabbits and the baby's of course,lol
My friend has a dog that came over from about 1 mile and smoke 3 chickens this year... old fuckin yellow lab

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Those are serious huh... i loved them
not me,,to damn hot,,only reason i eat them at all is it thins the blood for your heart,,i dont do what doc recomend with a bayer asprin,,they have made stuff to kill folk for years,my step father died from there agent orange

S

Socalking

Oh I wish I had a compost guy near me, if I go knockin on some doors I'm sure a neighbor with some would sell it for about 40$ a truck bed, fine sifted and composted cow shit from a good source sells for about 1$ per cubic foot, I can spend 30$ for 10 cubic yard of it and ammend a huge plot along with a good dose of gypsum to break it all up, I have sharp sand laying around in the desert washes, sun bleached and clean. Aughtta go out and find me some. I love the cow poo out here in California, very clean cows around here that are mostly grassfed .happy cows makes for great poop! Haha

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

My friend has a dog that came over from about 1 mile and smoke 3 chickens this year... old fuckin yellow lab
once a dog kill a chicken they will never stop,,they are like fox when they taste that blood,,my oldest boy made me promise and shake his damn hand that i wouldnt raise any here,lol my deer herd is getting way to big,,35 tonight,,maybe with this rain there ass will go back to the woods,,any grass that could grow hasnt,,last night rain is the first we had since late april,,and there isnt any under brush,,just crappy ass ceder everywere

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Oh I wish I had a compost guy near me, if I go knockin on some doors I'm sure a neighbor with some would sell it for about 40$ a truck bed, fine sifted and composted cow shit from a good source sells for about 1$ per cubic foot, I can spend 30$ for 10 cubic yard of it and ammend a huge plot along with a good dose of gypsum to break it all up, I have sharp sand laying around in the desert washes, sun bleached and clean. Aughtta go out and find me some. I love the cow poo out here in California, very clean cows around here that are mostly grassfed .happy cows makes for great poop! Haha
cow shit is the best soil,,goes threw 7 stomachs to make it that way,,sterile too,,only bad issue is if you let it dry to much water just repeels off it,,you keep it moist you can make magic no joke,,40 bucks truck load is going price here too,,i have a 83 chevy half ton,,that ole boy i buy my soil and compost from,,i got to stop him before he pops the tires,,i paid for a yr and i figured a yrd was 5 wheel barrow loads in a big wheel barrow,,after he got done with me,,i wound up with 2 yrds each time,i went,,so 2 for 1 on both garden soil and manure compost,,that was alot of shoveling brother,lmao,,i told mama im a tired son bitch or i would go back for another load while the getting was good,,you be surprised how folk are when you just help ,,when i pulled up to the yard,,some young pup was in his truck just watching the ole boy try to move slates of stone,,2ft wide 4ft long 2in thick,,never attempted to help him out,,shit i jumped out my truck went up there said let me help you,,he looked at me like i was plum crazy,,so he grabbed one end me on the other,we slid 5 of them heavy son bitch on to a pallet while the kid watch real men work,,shit that boy loaded me down,,had one them big ass buckets on his loader ,,my old springs need replaced and i had to stop him,,truck hauled the shit out of it,,when i came back for another load,,he was surprised it made it,,told him this aint no aluminum body truck this is a horse,,so he loaded me up again,,but damn after 4yrd i was done for the day and 3 more days after,lmao

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
once a dog kill a chicken they will never stop,,they are like fox when they taste that blood,,my oldest boy made me promise and shake his damn hand that i wouldnt raise any here,lol my deer herd is getting way to big,,35 tonight,,maybe with this rain there ass will go back to the woods,,any grass that could grow hasnt,,last night rain is the first we had since late april,,and there isnt any under brush,,just crappy ass ceder everywere
The dude even tied it to a tree and waited for my homie... i was trying to get down to my plants... i was like... god damn.. you about to let him kill your dog over a chicken. .. he laughed. .. hes like MANY CHICKEN..... i looked and the dog and thought...you are fucked.... my bud let the dog live

Top Bottom