Journey Into The Birth And Grow Into White Blaze

• Thread starter oldskol4evr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ecompost

Ecompost

It is official, today marks week 6 of flower, 46 days from flip to 10/14(my favorite for flower) I don't count the days of transitioning to flower.
In a little over a week she will get her final feeding and then nothing but RO water for 3 days twice a day, then I'll let the medium dry out for the last 4 days along with nothing but dark for 24 hrs before harvest. She will have been in 10/14 for almost 9 weeks total.
I may or may not let her go an extra week or two depending on the trichs. But I doubt I'll see much ambering any time soon. The pic is of my biggest bud, which is about as fat as a soda can, my fist is actually pretty big for my wrist size. Still two weeks to swell up, I am seeing some huge calyxes pop out of the woodwork. You can see it in the final picture
awesome work chief, scaling it with a fist pump, I am fist pumping these too LOL :-)

Ecompost

Ecompost

i was thinking.. how fucked i was before getting off the pills. that communicating in text did a better job at reprogramming my brain than i could of ever did just getting off the pills alone.. so maybe i got off lucky with what could of been.. as im healing, granted slowly..

just a random stoner thought..
hope everyone is well.
bowls up.
no need for pills in many cases, when the pills themselves are poor copies of nature, why bother. i say pick up the reasons for illness and go find answers, keep your brain active. Most pharma is relying on us not be entertained enough to look at sources ourselves

Farmer P

Farmer P

Sup guys. My White Blaze is looking pretty good still. It's up to about 4 feet now and about to start flowering up. My Sour Urkle needs to be bent or it will end up sticking out the top of my 6 foot chicken coop. Buba Kush topped out on height at about 3 and 1/2 feet but is looking like a nice little indo bush. The little clones are about to start flower. In order its: White Blaze, Sour Urkle Bubba Kush then the clones.

White Blaze
White Blaze 2
Sour Urkle
Bubba Kush
Whole Garden
tifosi

tifosi

Sup guys. My White Blaze is looking pretty good still. It's up to about 4 feet now and about to start flowering up. My Sour Urkle needs to be bent or it will end up sticking out the top of my 6 foot chicken coop. Buba Kush topped out on height at about 3 and 1/2 feet but is looking like a nice little indo bush. The little clones are about to start flower. In order its: White Blaze, Sour Urkle Bubba Kush then the clones.
A bit of netting would help hold them up when they start stacking buds.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

be loving it,,got some thick ass stalks too

Top Bottom