Journey Into The Birth And Grow Into White Blaze

• Thread starter oldskol4evr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Hope you are skirting by this massive storm,we are all pulling for you
no cherry here bro,,sitting over top of us,hell just had to go get my suzuki samuari,,damn thing sliding down the hill,lmao silly boy ready for action,lol so far just lot of wind,,i got about 6 ,5 gal buckets and a 30 gal tote lined up to catch some rain water,,hadnt even filled them yet,,gust to 40 so far ,so it be good i think,,my corn feeder still standing so wind hasnt got to bad yet,,thanks for the concern bro

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

that is cold!
hell ya it is,,was just 106 2 days ago,lmao sitting under the eye right now,,so the nasty shit will be here soon,,then the damn thing turns around,,that when i be concerned,,them twisters come from that shit,,so far still havent had any power issues,,my little suzuki samuari slid down the hill a little blocked it with stones,,corn feeder sunk n ground were i cant stand it up straight,lmao only had 5 deer come out so far to eat,,my babies are scared,lol spoiled shit asses,lol

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

cant even tell they went thru the storm....nice
can with the male he is crooked about 12 in on top,doesnt matter how i turn bucket he leans on one of the girls,,lmao took camo netting off a while ago so the sun they are full sun,,shit bro was 66 this morning,high of 92 they can hang with that,,got roots on last 4 in cloner gonna wait till sat and in dirt they go,,oither 4 are puttin on new leaves but look like shit,basic clone look,ugly as hell,lmao

Top Bottom