Journey Into The Birth And Grow Into White Blaze

• Thread starter oldskol4evr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Farmer P

Farmer P

Hey whattup guys. Got a couple pics of my white blaze babies. The smaller one sprouted a little late compared to the others so I plucked it out, but when I looked at it close it had purple tinting on the bottom of the round leaves and the first true leaves were purple so I stuck it back in and it lived. Can't wait to see how they turn out. I've got two white blaze and one sour urkel and one bubba kush. The urkel and kush are feminized so guaranteed females. I'm starting off in coco and in a week or two I'll transplant outside.

20170618 0559311
20170618 0559481
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Hey whattup guys. Got a couple pics of my white blaze babies. The smaller one sprouted a little late compared to the others so I plucked it out, but when I looked at it close it had purple tinting on the bottom of the round leaves and the first true leaves were purple so I stuck it back in and it lived. Can't wait to see how they turn out. I've got two white blaze and one sour urkel and one bubba kush. The urkel and kush are feminized so guaranteed females. I'm starting off in coco and in a week or two I'll transplant outside.
looking great,,to bad about the feminised,,that would make some great cross if one was a male

Farmer P

Farmer P

i bet that urkle and blaze would be some fire ,,the fellow i was talking about that grew the best plant to date,is posting above you,,@Ecompost do you still have that photo?gg has some fire ass pic too
I imagine that even though they are feminized it would still be ok to breed them, but I'm no expert. My plan is to clone them all right before flowering sets in so I can keep copies in case I really like them. If I come up with something exceptional I may try to get some beans in the future. Maybe some bubba blaze or urkel blaze. I want to make sure that they have good traits before I cross anything so I have a better chance to help the gene pool. I saw some of your pictures from earlier in this thread and the white blaze looks like it grows some stellar colas! :fire::fire::smoking:

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I imagine that even though they are feminized it would still be ok to breed them, but I'm no expert. My plan is to clone them all right before flowering sets in so I can keep copies in case I really like them. If I come up with something exceptional I may try to get some beans in the future. Maybe some bubba blaze or urkel blaze. I want to make sure that they have good traits before I cross anything so I have a better chance to help the gene pool. I saw some of your pictures from earlier in this thread and the white blaze looks like it grows some stellar colas! :fire::fire::smoking:
those are completly natural,no training,no feed,i wanted to see what they could do on there own,,that 1 cola was 19in long with a 30 day veg

Ecompost

Ecompost

i bet that urkle and blaze would be some fire ,,the fellow i was talking about that grew the best plant to date,is posting above you,,@Ecompost do you still have that photo?gg has some fire ass pic too
yes. It was an incredible plant, it had all colors on it, chocolate brown, deep purple, red, orange, yellow, green and a blue tinge, it was a veritable rainbow. I grew it out in cooler temps and with bio organics in a peat coco base which just had a few grams of zeolites and EWC added

20160318 202241
20160324 233837
Ecompost

Ecompost

Ecompost

Ecompost

that looks like the critter to me
yes it is that. It left a grey mold virus. Worth noting I think. I have treated the wound with KAMINO and Aloe Vera gel. Now its wait to see if we can arrest the damage.
No i am in Southern Europe, very close the North African coast.
We get lots of problem insects here. Right now I am also battling a parasite wasp. I am not able to use widespread bio controls, since there are many sensitive species that depend on pollination. Ergo i cant interrupt the process. The wasp is rather incredible, it is tiny, but attacks the main stem of all plants, in particular, it likes heavily defolitated plants, or those with wider internodes and so i guess it only attacks areas in the light if you feel me. It can scrape through bark and the thick outer layers of the stem with amazing efficiency. Once through the bark, it inserts and wood boring grub which has a wide number of plant pathogens, both in its saliva and it fecal content.
Liberal applications of a new plant cream I am looking to produce are needed.
The cream is based on a comfrey at its core to which we have insured several antibiotic bacteria and full plant aloe extract. I have absolutely no idea if this will work, but we can only try :-)
It is certainly a challenge compared the limited pest issues of the far north of Europe where we also exist from time to time

Last edited:
Ecompost

Ecompost

I am also spending sometime with entomologists in the coming weeks to design a predator planting barrier system. This is simple us researching the common pests and then the predators of these. We then attempt to create an environment the predator bugs prefer, selecting the plants which often host these helpers.
If we can use what the lord provides to control our pests, then I will be overjoyed and less labored

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

yes. It was an incredible plant, it had all colors on it, chocolate brown, deep purple, red, orange, yellow, green and a blue tinge, it was a veritable rainbow. I grew it out in cooler temps and with bio organics in a peat coco base which just had a few grams of zeolites and EWC added
thank you bro,,another feller was asking about it,and to date none have been better than yours

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

yes it is that. It left a grey mold virus. Worth noting I think. I have treated the wound with KAMINO and Aloe Vera gel. Now its wait to see if we can arrest the damage.
No i am in Southern Europe, very close the North African coast.
We get lots of problem insects here. Right now I am also battling a parasite wasp. I am not able to use widespread bio controls, since there are many sensitive species that depend on pollination. Ergo i cant interrupt the process. The wasp is rather incredible, it is tiny, but attacks the main stem of all plants, in particular, it likes heavily defolitated plants, or those with wider internodes and so i guess it only attacks areas in the light if you feel me. It can scrape through bark and the thick outer layers of the stem with amazing efficiency. Once through the bark, it inserts and wood boring grub which has a wide number of plant pathogens, both in its saliva and it fecal content.
Liberal applications of a new plant cream I am looking to produce are needed.
The cream is based on a comfrey at its core to which we have insured several antibiotic bacteria and full plant aloe extract. I have absolutely no idea if this will work, but we can only try :)
It is certainly a challenge compared the limited pest issues of the far north of Europe where we also exist from time to time
keep that bastard there,,the off spring of it,is what destroy my whole garden last year,,remember me telling you they sting the squash plant at the base of soil and inject,,sounds like you got grandaddy of them,,the size of a fly but a wasp,dirty little bastards,seen one in garden when i first set my transplants,so i piled hay all around the pl;ant were nothing but the few leaves were peeking out

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I am also spending sometime with entomologists in the coming weeks to design a predator planting barrier system. This is simple us researching the common pests and then the predators of these. We then attempt to create an environment the predator bugs prefer, selecting the plants which often host these helpers.
If we can use what the lord provides to control our pests, then I will be overjoyed and less labored
that make you a millionaire,lmao,,im running raised boxes again,and after the potato bug deal,i gently spread specticide on the ground all around my boxes and open areas,like 2 weeks ago,,hadnt had any grass hoppers or any bugs,,main thing was ants,,from my knees down chewed up,,i also wanted to do the pest managment,,but had no choice,,hadnt had any flees either,dogs been enjoying that,,i have a infestion of rough snakes and they eat worms,i cant even find a worm in my boxes

Ecompost

Ecompost

that make you a millionaire,lmao,,im running raised boxes again,and after the potato bug deal,i gently spread specticide on the ground all around my boxes and open areas,like 2 weeks ago,,hadnt had any grass hoppers or any bugs,,main thing was ants,,from my knees down chewed up,,i also wanted to do the pest managment,,but had no choice,,hadnt had any flees either,dogs been enjoying that,,i have a infestion of rough snakes and they eat worms,i cant even find a worm in my boxes
GG can send you some worm eggs tho right ;-) get um restocked. The confrey leaves they love mate, esp if you can ferment them 1st and the slurry left over, boy they go batshit crazy for that

Top Bottom