Journey Into The Birth And Grow Into White Blaze

• Thread starter oldskol4evr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

you can hang a plastic bottle with Ammonia in it, east facing so it gets the sun rise, this might help.
We do it here in the oranges to stop the Mediterranean fly
Nematodes and foliar fungus will help
checked out the bonshi,,damn bro that some stout priced stuff,,to do as it claims ,isnt it probally yeast,,curious cause that what we use in septic tanks here,,i liked the idea of it though,,hell feed deer shit tea this morning,,these plants are acting like they really liked it,,no im probally seeing shit,,but swear after i gave them some tea,they stood up so fast i thought it was a last breath,lmao mama said im crazy but they were praying and enjoying the very rare wind,lmao,if it works ,no doubt i got a unlimited supply,,it came straight from the ass fresh and i mushed it all up and added 2 handfuls of compost and in 24 hrs it was ready to feed,,love that uplift

Ecompost

Ecompost

checked out the bonshi,,damn bro that some stout priced stuff,,to do as it claims ,isnt it probally yeast,,curious cause that what we use in septic tanks here,,i liked the idea of it though,,hell feed deer shit tea this morning,,these plants are acting like they really liked it,,no im probally seeing shit,,but swear after i gave them some tea,they stood up so fast i thought it was a last breath,lmao mama said im crazy but they were praying and enjoying the very rare wind,lmao,if it works ,no doubt i got a unlimited supply,,it came straight from the ass fresh and i mushed it all up and added 2 handfuls of compost and in 24 hrs it was ready to feed,,love that uplift
its full of the biology in your local area that deer shit, now to just start using live water and you are bang on mate. We must, I feel, ingest local microbes in order to properly benefit and quickly too. It is likely your plants did show signs of good response. The soil will know deer shit mate.
I have been doing some crazy shit lately. I eat ProBiotics and have done for about 10 years. This is the fuana of our guts and so in our waste. I read on Bloomberg today scientists are studying human waste for cure to cancer.
I always said Bacillus Subtilus would save our lives :-) thats not a pro bio, but its in our shit, and deer shit too, its in our water, our soil, on our food, in our clouds and rain. Why the fuck would it be some abundant if it wasnt good?

I take Dr Oshia's probiotics mate, daily 2 capsules. It has pro bio fermented at 3 years and it contains mushrooms as well known to be beneficial to immune response. They aint cheap, but they are the best on the market. Anyone who is sick should be taking these and saving on med bills.

I also take 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda in spring water, once in the morning and once at night, this balances my internal pH, but you could use hominy LOL. I drink daily portions of spring water extracted chaga
If i am really sick, this is rare, I drink 1l per day for 4 days of graviola leaf tea, again made with spring water only. i dont drink tap water where possible as I dont like the idea of limescale and Cl- and worse Cu and so on

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

its full of the biology in your local area that deer shit, now to just start using live water and you are bang on mate. We must, I feel, ingest local microbes in order to properly benefit and quickly too. It is likely your plants did show signs of good response. The soil will know deer shit mate.
I have been doing some crazy shit lately. I eat ProBiotics and have done for about 10 years. This is the fuana of our guts and so in our waste. I read on Bloomberg today scientists are studying human waste for cure to cancer.
I always said Bacillus Subtilus would save our lives :) thats not a pro bio, but its in our shit, and deer shit too, its in our water, our soil, on our food, in our clouds and rain. Why the fuck would it be some abundant if it wasnt good?

I take Dr Oshia's probiotics mate, daily 2 capsules. It has pro bio fermented at 3 years and it contains mushrooms as well known to be beneficial to immune response. They aint cheap, but they are the best on the market. Anyone who is sick should be taking these and saving on med bills.

I also take 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda in spring water, once in the morning and once at night, this balances my internal pH, but you could use hominy LOL. I drink daily portions of spring water extracted chaga
If i am really sick, this is rare, I drink 1l per day for 4 days of graviola leaf tea, again made with spring water only. i dont drink tap water where possible as I dont like the idea of limescale and Cl- and worse Cu and so on
ya i got good water here,well 100 ft deep,,taste good ,check ph 7.0 cant find my ppm meter,,but ya brewed the deer crap and feed them ,they loved it,,and i have a abundant supply,lmao

Ecompost

Ecompost

ya i got good water here,well 100 ft deep,,taste good ,check ph 7.0 cant find my ppm meter,,but ya brewed the deer crap and feed them ,they loved it,,and i have a abundant supply,lmao
well water works, any thats isnt processed through muni filters and chemicals, then metal pipes with oxidising Copper or other :-) I use lots of manures buddy, i prefer then fresh in teas, dry they can be dangerous, eg chicken shit and lung issues, if I dry i always bokashi 1st

Ecompost

Ecompost

I got me a top dress i use in spring for my veggies which is pure insect frass, chicken shit, kelpmeal, and dairy cow shit with ewc, all bokashi and dried in to pellets with Mycorrhizal fungi and bacteria, some zeolites, tiny bits of bio char and volcanic loam to boost cec and nutrient retention. I have 5 tons which is about to be spread. 5 tons is the number I need for 10,000m2 or 1 hectare, this twice a year, once in spring and once in winter here. I only feed then 2 times a month with liquid teas and any defs are met with a foliar spray of chelates.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

well water works, any thats isnt processed through muni filters and chemicals, then metal pipes with oxidising Copper or other :) I use lots of manures buddy, i prefer then fresh in teas, dry they can be dangerous, eg chicken shit and lung issues, if I dry i always bokashi 1st
bro these deer come around 3 times a day,,lmao,straight from the ass,lol

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I got me a top dress i use in spring for my veggies which is pure insect frass, chicken shit, kelpmeal, and dairy cow shit with ewc, all bokashi and dried in to pellets with Mycorrhizal fungi and bacteria, some zeolites, tiny bits of bio char and volcanic loam to boost cec and nutrient retention. I have 5 tons which is about to be spread. 5 tons is the number I need for 10,000m2 or 1 hectare, this twice a year, once in spring and once in winter here. I only feed then 2 times a month with liquid teas and any defs are met with a foliar spray of chelates.
ya sernots was just conplaining other day,,said farmer were out slinging shit,,funny as hell how he said it,,i have been neglecting my garden this week,working on cars again,,but watered tis morning,notice tomato plant leaning,,so i get a zip tie and walk over there,and damn cucumber plat close had locked them feelers on it,,got to get tressil up as in yesterday or i want be able to train it,lol got some lettuce and kale up to,,never grown it ,so it will be a challenge,mama wanted them,so i planted and dont have a clue about any of it,,so goggle here i come,lmao

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

@Ecompost throw some pictures up of them monster you been growing,,great looking plants,lol

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Eco told me other day his Blue Dream x C99 is 7 ft tall and 5 ft round.... hell ya
i know cant wait to see it,,gonna soak some beans tonight,,tell me which 1 strain of yours you think is best,,im do gold blaze and 1 of yours,,been out in 104 today,cleaning and stacking a nice little covey hole for 1 there and im gonna hit ,the peter rabbit spot with one,i got some thing for his ass this time lmao,but i want to do 2 plants

Top Bottom