Journey Into The Birth And Grow Into White Blaze

• Thread starter oldskol4evr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Srenots

Srenots

all that im seeing on houses and out in corn fields seem to look like glass over them,,i was curious if it was plexglass,but couldnt keep the shine on the plexyglass,,shit last year we had soft ball size hail ruin my roof,,im curious if insurance pays for damage on that,,my boy will have them,just money,,the company he works for,he designed a whole field to run oil rigs off them,,oh ya he be getting them,,right now he dieing to get his new toy,,one them machines that make small plastic molds of any design he can come up with,,cant remmeber what he called it,i call it a cnc,but when he gets into the thec stuff and science,looses dad,lmao
u talkin about a 3D printer ? awesome

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

same as CNC....only it feeds melted plastic to build whatever....ran a program one time on one and made a shot glass outta purple plastic ....was very cool, and now they use em for folks to make fingers that bend and work....sht come a long way my brotha
oh he excited beyond belief,,my youngest boy too,,think he was saying it will be here in 6 weeks,,dont know why,them boys know im deaf and speak quietly so i dont pay attention,,when they yell i pay attention cause i can hear them,,them new fandangle gadgets the younger generation thrive for,,hell my baby is gonna be 5 next month and she already has a phone and knows how to get abc mouse up on it quick,lmao

Ecompost

Ecompost

hey

just a heads up on what we talked about the other day,,them potato bugs are gone from my plants,,the juice i used got um,but i was out putting in soaker hose this morning and humid as hell,i couldnt keep them damn things off me,,no shit humidity or sweat was the atrraction,maybe this will help in your studies
i find its the ethylene gases that we secrete during respiration that attracts some, then others its our CO2 signature

Ecompost

Ecompost

all that im seeing on houses and out in corn fields seem to look like glass over them,,i was curious if it was plexglass,but couldnt keep the shine on the plexyglass,,shit last year we had soft ball size hail ruin my roof,,im curious if insurance pays for damage on that,,my boy will have them,just money,,the company he works for,he designed a whole field to run oil rigs off them,,oh ya he be getting them,,right now he dieing to get his new toy,,one them machines that make small plastic molds of any design he can come up with,,cant remmeber what he called it,i call it a cnc,but when he gets into the thec stuff and science,looses dad,lmao
watch this guy mate, he is awesome imo re market gardens. he uses all the same techniques we learned from our travels, long standard size beds, 100ft, 30 inches wide, with 18 inch paths. high density planting in perpetual beds, no tractor, hand tools. this is honest work for the people mate, we just need to give up the tractors and fossil fuels for it to really work, and I can tell you this is an easy decision, it really works this stuff.
The best thing is to study the Cuban project, JMF like me went to see this for himself, he like me was bowled over by the simplicity and value per sq ft. How they reworked their ag industry after the soviets left and they had no tractors, fuel, nutrients et al.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

watch this guy mate, he is awesome imo re market gardens. he uses all the same techniques we learned from our travels, long standard size beds, 100ft, 30 inches wide, with 18 inch paths. high density planting in perpetual beds, no tractor, hand tools. this is honest work for the people mate, we just need to give up the tractors and fossil fuels for it to really work, and I can tell you this is an easy decision, it really works this stuff.
The best thing is to study the Cuban project, JMF like me went to see this for himself, he like me was bowled over by the simplicity and value per sq ft. How they reworked their ag industry after the soviets left and they had no tractors, fuel, nutrients et al.
i will watch when my eyes open,,crap killed 5 snakes yesterday,,came in and watched eliane or tried too,she so soft spoken hard for me to hear,specialy when dude filming talking,,but she was talking about fungul teas,,just running water threw it to make juice to feed your plants,,barna is getting into organics and no till so i passed it on to him

Top Bottom