Journey Into The Birth And Grow Into White Blaze

• Thread starter oldskol4evr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

thats my boy...food is on. I dont get how people dont grow food when they grow pot, may as well make great food as well as great buds. Food is meds too if grown correctly.
tell ya ,i agree,just no interest i guess,i got to keep these slips alive for another 2 months at least,the take forever from the potato,lmao,got 2 jars full of roots in the kitchen window,and no were to put them,on that blank end of that tote is potato's just waiting to pop ground,i kinda staggered them,i took as many cuts as possible from the plants when alive,and outside,concerned about them frezzing and put them in jars of water in 2 days i had roots,week or so later we got 4in of snow,,but before that went down ,i cut all the green off of them and got 9lbs of brown sugar and cut all that green up ,mixed together,put a rock on top of it and been fermenting for 2 weeks now,been so cool it hasnt even tried to get serious about fermenting into FPJ,any way those in the kitchen window are cuts from the cuts,and it will continue on as i get more slips i will throw out the donors lmao,we took 4 sweet potato and put on top of jars,took 2 months to get the first slips that way,so rotating cuts till planting time is the idea

jipp

jipp

hell even for my broken body. not shot a rifle in a long time. but its like a bike, few sqeeze of a trigger and you back in the saddle.

hope you are having a great morning.. thinking of trying a knife hit with this blue cookies for shits n giggles.
heh.
bowl up homie!

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

hell even for my broken body. not shot a rifle in a long time. but its like a bike, few sqeeze of a trigger and you back in the saddle.

hope you are having a great morning.. thinking of trying a knife hit with this blue cookies for shits n giggles.
heh.
bowl up homie!
ya 30/30 is a great one too and has more options for length of weapon to fit you comfortably,,but im a believer i you can kill a deer with a 22 gun if the shot is place right,i been trying to tell my son this and his wife insisted on something better,so he bought her a 308,told him he was crazy,my 308 will rip your shoulder off after about 4 shots lmao

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

yeah, for the thin skin animals here it does not take much.

granted id want more than a .22 for a pissed off grizzly hah.

but for everything else you do not need a large rifle to make a clean kill.
correct,my all around fav is the 308,rounds cheap and effective,my 38 is for crawling down hog trails,i just like the adrenaline rush i guess,cant get no one go with me anymore,,but the idea of my daughter in law wanting a rifle is to be able to mingle with the rich folk she works for,hell them folk have there own ranchs and guides and blinds,pretty much hey shoot that one,lmao,i wouldnt even consider it hunting if i had some one telling me which one to take,i havent hunted in 3 years now,but i have a massive herd living in my back yard,lmao,havent seen pigeon toe since he wiped the crap out of gi joe,joe still around cant hardly walk and has lost his left eye,but think he gonna make it,the buck that broke its leg and 4in bone hanging out still alive as well,seen another that had same injury i guess from last year,but the bone had fused itself back to the knee jiont and grew hide and hair over it,so i think the other buck make it,,i got a little baby out here that has lost it mama and in poor shape,dont even look like it was wined before it lost mama,all the herd wont let it come around and i get on um every timei see them pushing it,baby is so afraid that every time any deer walks within 15 yrds of it ,it runs off,im trying my best to feed it but too skaird,highly doubt it will make it threw winter

jipp

jipp

nature can be a cruel bitch, no doubt. but its better than a heard of sick animals.. strong survive i guess.
but ill help when i can :D its the right thing to do :P but i do know when to stop of course and put a critter down. im in enough pain to know that shit sucks laughs.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

nature can be a cruel bitch, no doubt. but its better than a heard of sick animals.. strong survive i guess.
but ill help when i can :D its the right thing to do :p but i do know when to stop of course and put a critter down. im in enough pain to know that shit sucks laughs.
that a problem here,archelogical area ,no hunting our shooting,,im a sucker for the disabled ones myself,probally cause im same way,,this been a bad year for fighting,they lot of um busted up

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter

heh.
bowl up homie!
I haven't got to go in like a month.... i usually hit the range every Saturday... unless im on the table building one... i have gotten into 7.62 x 39 ar15s.... ar that shoots ak rounds

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

reckon spoiled yet haha ....he diggin that corn hell ya
ya he limps on down here twice a day,sleeps on top of the hill about 20 yrds from kids side door,he is doing better belive that or not,i been making them eat chicken pellets with 16% calcium,,they love dog food,but every time i feed um that damn coons come around,lol

Top Bottom