Journey Into The Birth And Grow Into White Blaze

• Thread starter oldskol4evr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

is it like jerky er?
it is like chewing off into a brick,will shol enough put a knot in your stomach,harder than hard candy,you have to soak it in gravy or milk something along those lines were you can bite it,,you could make a can full of them and come back in 50 yrs they still be good,lmao no shit

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

hey man....dont over do it ...take ur time itll get dun ...all good
bullshit,i want it done sick of moving these cars around cause folk cant drive for shit around here,dont have a problem doing it for mama always have ,but this boy needs to learn to drive,he didnt even get his lisences until he was 20,,hell when i was 14 i was driving,lmao

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

lol heard that... was driving tractors at 8 ...farm work dont wait fer no1
i cant even remember when i learned to drive a tractor,grandpa was a jhon deer tractor mechanic,always went with him on calls,,hell im talking about a car,i started driving a car around 10,,funny thing is this is normal none the kids these days want to drive,they dont have too ,they all internet talk and game with each other,i know 4 other kids same shit 20,1 of my oldest boy friends just got his dl last year at 30

Srenots

Srenots

i cant even remember when i learned to drive a tractor,grandpa was a jhon deer tractor mechanic,always went with him on calls,,hell im talking about a car,i started driving a car around 10,,funny thing is this is normal none the kids these days want to drive,they dont have too ,they all internet talk and game with each other,i know 4 other kids same shit 20,1 of my oldest boy friends just got his dl last year at 30
times are a changin bro...lol, hard to keep up with them youngins dig?

newh

newh

I have kids in thier 20s on the crew wit no wheels,they get dropped off by their moms lmao.Im like buy a fucking car already,I was driving when I was 14.Used to take my parents extra wheels when they were off partying.had my first car when I was 16,drove a couple years before I had a license lol

Srenots

Srenots

I have kids in thier 20s on the crew wit no wheels,they get dropped off by their moms lmao.Im like buy a fucking car already,I was driving when I was 14.Used to take my parents extra wheels when they were off partying.had my first car when I was 16,drove a couple years before I had a license lol
hell ya

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

times are a changin bro...lol, hard to keep up with them youngins dig?
bro,this boy of mine only lasted 2 wheel barrow loads,hahah said he wanted exercise,told were ever you stick it ,i want it right here,get on after it big time,hahah 2 barrow full and i even dumped the bitchs,,damn kids are worthless,that cool though the old man done enough laboring to last both them life time,lmao

Srenots

Srenots

bro,this boy of mine only lasted 2 wheel barrow loads,hahah said he wanted exercise,told were ever you stick it ,i want it right here,get on after it big time,hahah 2 barrow full and i even dumped the bitchs,,damn kids are worthless,that cool though the old man done enough laboring to last both them life time,lmao
sht ...2 loads? hahaha fuckin eh man ...tell em are u gonna let this old man run circles round u? lmao dam

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

shit i was driving trucks at 18,they didnt have all these bullshit labels and computer tally the miles you drove ,shit i lived in the thing,lmao

Top Bottom