Journey Into The Birth And Grow Into White Blaze

• Thread starter oldskol4evr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

sht ...2 loads? hahaha fuckin eh man ...tell em are u gonna let this old man run circles round u? lmao dam
when he picked up that shovel,i told him ,BOY THAT SHOVEL KILL YA lmao he stuck that bitch about 2 in and hit a rock,i yelled out ,get ya some,,shit it was funny damn kids,,baby bought pop pop water ,said she wanted to shovel some,after he help her get some on the end and in wheel barrow,he left with her,,there are times when words arent needed,at the same time mama and me looked at each other and just busted out

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

You can do work in flippy floppies..... quit feeding him and get the BB gun
that first rock he hit,just had to dig it out ,just had too,,the rock was about 30 lbs,lmao that when he decided he would dig off the side of it and just fill the wheel barrow,even went and got a square nose shovel said this work better,,haha after trying that a few minutes he grabbed my shovel while i was taking a break,,damn fun made my day ,kids

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
that first rock he hit,just had to dig it out ,just had too,,the rock was about 30 lbs,lmao that when he decided he would dig off the side of it and just fill the wheel barrow,even went and got a square nose shovel said this work better,,haha after trying that a few minutes he grabbed my shovel while i was taking a break,,damn fun made my day ,kids
I wont lie... some of the new generation has never seen a blister.... i blame facebook and rap music

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I wont lie... some of the new generation has never seen a blister.... i blame facebook and rap music
im guilty,i dont want my boys to labor,i get r done,about the only damn exercise i can get lately,no cash to work on cars,to damn cold to grow ,,so this bitch gonna turn out fine,after i get the road base in,im gonna get 5 yrds of 3/4 linestone rock and coat it,,then i want to put a retaining wall and a ramp down to garden from there,i still have at least 2 loads and a wall to build first,just happen to buy a jack hammer when i moved here,lmao had to jack hammer holes for fence post,lmao

newh

newh

im guilty,i dont want my boys to labor,i get r done,about the only damn exercise i can get lately,no cash to work on cars,to damn cold to grow ,,so this bitch gonna turn out fine,after i get the road base in,im gonna get 5 yrds of 3/4 linestone rock and coat it,,then i want to put a retaining wall and a ramp down to garden from there,i still have at least 2 loads and a wall to build first,just happen to buy a jack hammer when i moved here,lmao had to jack hammer holes for fence post,lmao
put that boy on the jack hammer ,see how he likes that

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Gotta keep the joints moving.... you bought it or rented... give it to me... i have a bank vault to get into

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

put that boy on the jack hammer ,see how he likes that
i think ive put 30 holes in the ground with it,and i had to put that bitch down for a few weeks,i will rattle the meat off your bones,got a shovel head for it too,deep as i can get is 19in deep,longer bits mean upgrade in hammer from there,this bitch is electric ,and i promise it will make you mind,lmao

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Gotta keep the joints moving.... you bought it or rented... give it to me... i have a bank vault to get into
this sin bitch is a life saver aint no doubt,got it at harbor frieght,really didnt think it would handle much,but surprised me,i bought 2 neddle chisels ,1 3/4 chisel and a 3in wide shovel,all 12in and the hammer drill walked out 300 light on the back side,lmao, i was taking a angle grinder and sharping the tpost ends and still couldnt drive them bitchs,drove think down this one side of yard,all rest is done with that hammer,,great tool and sure worth what i paid for it,and dont think i threw that recipt away either,lmao

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
this sin bitch is a life saver aint no doubt,got it at harbor frieght,really didnt think it would handle much,but surprised me,i bought 2 neddle chisels ,1 3/4 chisel and a 3in wide shovel,all 12in and the hammer drill walked out 300 light on the back side,lmao, i was taking a angle grinder and sharping the tpost ends and still couldnt drive them bitchs,drove think down this one side of yard,all rest is done with that hammer,,great tool and sure worth what i paid for it,and dont think i threw that recipt away either,lmao
The bits are still good... from horrible freight. ... i have snapped so many tools from there... i still have a pipe snake from there though

Latest posts

Top Bottom