Journey Into The Birth And Grow Into White Blaze

• Thread starter oldskol4evr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Super glue was used on a finger just last month. ....loctite brand gel is awesome
i tell ya what works best is comfrey,,but you got let it bleed a little bit,and wait for it to harden up ,you put the comfrey on a open wound,next day it have scab,but the cut wont heel so thats it down fall,i cant keep a bandaid on for shit,so diesal works best for me,working on trucks for a living,you dont have time too hurt lmao

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
i tell ya what works best is comfrey,,but you got let it bleed a little bit,and wait for it to harden up ,you put the comfrey on a open wound,next day it have scab,but the cut wont heel so thats it down fall,i cant keep a bandaid on for shit,so diesal works best for me,working on trucks for a living,you dont have time too hurt lmao
Honey works great. ... but i hate sticky shit..... i fuckin hate tree sap... i think im ocd...getting dabs on me i hate too

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

The bits are still good... from horrible freight. ... i have snapped so many tools from there... i still have a pipe snake from there though
ive drove threw some seriuos rock wit this bitch,done good job,after i get that 19in down,i post hole dig out all i can ,i put roofing tin around bottom of pole fill that bitch back in with concrete,dries right into that rock i was picking at,they solid,lmao

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Honey works great. ... but i hate sticky shit..... i fuckin hate tree sap... i think im ocd...getting dabs on me i hate too
if you can glue the cut shut and put the comfrey on and next day it will scabbed,,great for bites too,i got couple packs im putting around the garden this year ,and wild lettuce,i been a digging fool this year,shit bro i hand dug out a 15ft by30ft garden that was so danm compact damn near had to hammer it,waited on a good rain and stuck it while it was raining first time,lmao i dug out as many of these danm rocks,lmao,garden going to be huge this year,mama got her own garden too ,right behind the house,want be no cyborg excuses either with them knees hers,lmao she gonna mind

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

lol, cock....lmao when i bought first house at 23 ....had the guys come over and lay carpet and what not, painting, a dude was all about putting caulk around the windows n sht....he said i been known to lay some cock , still funny as hell just thinkin bout it haha
lmao,,i need to do that shit too,lmao

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
lol, cock....lmao when i bought first house at 23 ....had the guys come over and lay carpet and what not, painting, a dude was all about putting caulk around the windows n sht....he said i been known to lay some cock , still funny as hell just thinkin bout it haha
Theres a bunch of master caulk masters in the country.... they can lay that caulk.... have you ever seen someone stick a finger in some caulk.... i have

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Theres a bunch of master caulk masters in the country.... they can lay that caulk.... have you ever seen someone stick a finger in some caulk.... i have
mike holmes from canada can put that shit on with his finger better than a gun,he and a employee raced one day,him and finger,other dude used a corner scrapper,mike finished first and didnt even have to go back for touchup,lol,,he does all them houses in canada ,bring his ass here to the rock,lmao

Srenots

Srenots

used to know a dude that installed windows , he was a master at layin the cock.....was like second nature ....no sht was sumthin to see ...no touch up required with that dude..was pretty cool to watch...reckon when u do it all day evry day its like nuthin dig?

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
mike holmes from canada can put that shit on with his finger better than a gun,he and a employee raced one day,him and finger,other dude used a corner scrapper,mike finished first and didnt even have to go back for touchup,lol,,he does all them houses in canada ,bring his ass here to the rock,lmao
I prepped houses for 5 years.... a finger will kill any tool even roof tar you just spit on your finger

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

used to know a dude that installed windows , he was a master at layin the cock.....was like second nature ....no sht was sumthin to see ...no touch up required with that dude..was pretty cool to see...reckon when u do it all day evry day its like nuthin dig?
mine starts out great till you get about 2/3 away from empty can,then it goes to hell,i will have that shit all over me lmao

Top Bottom