Journey Into The Birth And Grow Into White Blaze

• Thread starter oldskol4evr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

closetgrow69

back in the early 80's i was a machinist in a little job shop,2 guys and myself ,start to finish out the door cannon about same size,for texas A&M was a blast to make too,,they still use it to this day i think,made me feel like i was a part of the civil war days,lmao

Dude you built that thing?? That’s awesome. I went to school there. They definitely still use it lol

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Dude you built that thing?? That’s awesome. I went to school there. They definitely still use it lol
cool i figured they phased it out when they done away with bon fire,ya that was fun just because it meant happiness to a lot of folks and more to come it seems,i asure you i dont think you could put to much powder in that bitch me and the bros really dug the trip,lol

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

best damn plant of white blaze,a beautiful stud,damn had hard time chunking him he was a great pheno,dammit my nigerian sunshine was a male too,down to 10 now and still waiting on a few,oh well mama run next then back to my magic weed ,white blaze,lmao

tifosi

tifosi

hoping for at least 2 more males,get some room,just didnt want the nigerian sunshine to be one,hahah
Never herd of nigerian sunshine but there sure has been an explosion of new strains in the last five years.I picked up a half ounce of something called AX for christmas been searching for a seed but havent found a one. It's time for me to get off my ass and start the indoor seed testing for next outdoor season.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Never herd of nigerian sunshine but there sure has been an explosion of new strains in the last five years.I picked up a half ounce of something called AX for christmas been searching for a seed but havent found a one. It's time for me to get off my ass and start the indoor seed testing for next outdoor season.
when i busted root ball apart on the nigerian sunshine,no doubt at all it will grow trees,shit al;most couldnt find dirt in there at all

tifosi

tifosi

is it electric or gas,i need a big sprayer for my garden
It's battery operated one charge lasted all season.An off season neem cake stir in or drench would smother the eggs of them grubs or what ever they are.They are quick and easy to totally drench the plants top and bottom. It's called a hudson never pump 4 gallons max load but a bit heavy for an old man full.I mix a few gallons at a time

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

It's battery operated one charge lasted all season.An off season neem cake stir in or drench would smother the eggs of them grubs or what ever they are.They are quick and easy to totally drench the plants top and bottom. It's called a hudson never pump 4 gallons max load but a bit heavy for an old man full.I mix a few gallons at a time
just looked at one on amazon,thats pretty nifty,lol

Ecompost

Ecompost

is it electric or gas,i need a big sprayer for my garden
tank sprayer mate, works for me, small 4 stroke engine, 150L tank, 30M of hose, bio safe nozzle, fits in a wheel barrow, but this is easy to fit a small electric motor or other and you can buy them that are drivable to save the back etc, carting 150L aint for everyone :-)

Top Bottom