Journey Into The Birth And Grow Into White Blaze

• Thread starter oldskol4evr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ecompost

Ecompost

Me too..... when you can spray wd40 on some rusty shit and run it all day..... thats when things were built to last... not to be replaced
Ours is an old RAF issue from WW2, not fired, well I mean I dont think at any gerry's as they say in Blightly, but my pal got me it for a gift. Its an awesome rifle. it will drop anything here, long before it sees me, but nowadays we dont fire it as often, I have been using air since we really only have rats and rabbits that i can legally shoot myself. the boar are under license so i cant just pop at these, so i switched to a 250, its one of thee dodgy plastic bodied things but fuck, its got a hella grunt for air. Put it this way, if i see your arse on my fence, you are going to hospital at the very least, and this is all airpower :-)

Jorge is the man for airpower, and just look at his art

Ecompost

Ecompost

i was looking at a site were there is massive numbers of military surplus and more,a shooter they call it ,the cheapest i can find is 400 buck,,you know i got 4 of these rifles at sears,picked them out of a barrel full of them and built my own with a custom stock,they were 10 bucks each,hahah,i will have another,this weapon is amazing you literly can drop it in mud and still round out a perfect shot,in my younger day ,it wasnt nothing for me to crawl on my belly for the stalk and the lee enfield was the only rifle that could handle my way of hunting,,i keep my eye open on that site for a reasonable priced one,ever since the gun laws have shown there face as they always do,new ,used and milatary surplus rifles have went threw the roof on pricing,,do you have the closed stock all the way to end of barrel on yours? tell ya back in 80 finding a flip sight for it was impossible
yarp its a one piece, I love it. I cant take it here until i get my license, but the farm took over so I aint had time. I need to translate my license via a notaire here but that means money. Once its done I can carry it, now I would have to call the Police or get a Pro courier type and again thats all money. I really only want it for range practice now. I need to see how age is really effecting my sight LOL

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Ours is an old RAF issue from WW2, not fired, well I mean I dont think at any gerry's as they say in Blightly, but my pal got me it for a gift. Its an awesome rifle. it will drop anything here, long before it sees me, but nowadays we dont fire it as often, I have been using air since we really only have rats and rabbits that i can legally shoot myself. the boar are under license so i cant just pop at these, so i switched to a 250, its one of thee dodgy plastic bodied things but fuck, its got a hella grunt for air. Put it this way, if i see your arse on my fence, you are going to hospital at the very least, and this is all airpower :)

Jorge is the man for airpower, and just look at his art

now that was just cool as shit,lmao

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

yarp its a one piece, I love it. I cant take it here until i get my license, but the farm took over so I aint had time. I need to translate my license via a notaire here but that means money. Once its done I can carry it, now I would have to call the Police or get a Pro courier type and again thats all money. I really only want it for range practice now. I need to see how age is really effecting my sight LOL
thats crazy ,they trying to do same shit here in away,at least we can have on are own properties,and driving around with a bolt action rifle ,which isnt to smart ,you can do,,gov only think its the ar and sks pretty much automatics can kill folk,hahaha,,i do remember a time when you could driver around with rifle or shotgun in your vehicle and no one would try to jack your shit,now days it a open invetation to get stole,lmao

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Theres a bunch of master caulk masters in the country.... they can lay that caulk.... have you ever seen someone stick a finger in some caulk.... i have

used to know a dude that installed windows , he was a master at layin the cock.....was like second nature ....no sht was sumthin to see ...no touch up required with that dude..was pretty cool to watch...reckon when u do it all day evry day its like nuthin dig?
Hell ya! I’m a glazier and like to think I’m a master caulker! Hahah. Ya that’s the trick man spit on your finger and smooth that thing out! It always looks best if you get one nice clean cut with no touch up. Isopropyl works good to. Spray a little on and swipe it with some backer rod. Done

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

hows the babies doin bro flipped? hope evrythng cool ur way
ya they been in the dark a bit,got light leaks fixed,flipped to 12-12 now we gonna weed out some males,i just wont flowers this round,lmao waiting for 7 to make sure it hitting the numbers if you dig,i see it with as cold and humidity so low be a great time to flip

Top Bottom