Jungle Boys On Instagram Growing Techniques

• Thread starter Marco Diaz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Haoleninja86

Haoleninja86

A few things I've learned from them

*they swear by the vpd chart. From what I believe they do around 80 degrees and 70-75% humidity in veg and have seen different things for flower.

*they grow in 6 inch rock wool cubes for entire grow

*im confused as to what nutrients they use. I know I've seen jackmayoffer use heavy16 but they advertise veg+bloom all day long on instagram. But whichever line they use I think they do part a, part b, and usually just cal mag. But I'm not 100%.

*to those who follow them on instagram you know that they do the one node and flip. Pretty much they strip the entire plant except for the new growth before they move to flower room.

*their irrigation system consists of pumps with pvc to octa bubblers and use floraflex caps on top of their rock wool cubes along with the floraflex clips and 1/4 lines top fed.

If anyone has anymore input or opinions just post on here!
I pulled this off a high times forum I read right before this. This is not my writing. He was answering someone's questions in order but you get all the info you need from these answers. :
Do y’all still think this about Jungle Boys? Lol. I’ll break it down with knowledge rather than the other dudes reply.
1. Raw salt. What salt does for nutrient uptake. When salt desolves, it makes charges ions become charged, therefor actually activating the EC in your nutrient column.
2. Jungle boys runs 6 inch cubes all the way through, in a drip feed system.
3. VPD is something that you should and must follow if you’d like to meet the maximum potencial of your strain. Isn’t too hard to dial in once you get the hang of it, although it typically does cost more on the light bill. Remember consistency is key. Atleast when vending.
4. Of course you shall love what you’re doing or else you’ll end up with a harvest full of hatred and bordom.
5. Dry on the vine. Jungle boys will stop watering for 7 Days and let the plant basically dry on the vine a bit. Making a more consistent and easier dry and cure. They don’t mean dry til death, but dry until your plants uncomfortable and the stem isn’t full of water anymore.
6. After growing for so many years, and mastering their technique, believe it or not I’m sure they know what they feed. Just like you can add a plant into soil and it’ll feed through seedling, through veg, and bloom up until harvest, without any nutes, or deficiencies, I’m sure they’ve found a certain mix of nutrients that allows them to do it without the soil.
7. Why even consider pesticides? There’s no need for predatory bugs on your buds if there’s never going to be pests. Just keep clean and make sure nobody that might bring pests into the room is allowed in. Make sure you don’t get pests by any means. I believe there’s only 4 cultivars in JB. Only 4 people allowed into their rooms. They have controlled environments. When you have a controlled environment you can prevent pests. Why add bugs or chemicals to your plants when you could’ve overall prevented them by keeping sterile.
8. The “One Node Flip”. It’s strain dependent. Don’t go doing it to all of your plants. They do 1-4 node flips. Depending on strain. They only have a select few that receive one node flip. I personally do 3 node flip on my plants. A strain that I’m personally breeding and searching at the moment is getting 2 node flip because it’s a stretcher.
**ALL THIS INFO THAT I HAVE POSTED, I have gathered over time. Whether watching their two YouTube videos online, or on Jungle Boys Instagram Comment Section. Everything that I have posted is something that was said by JB themselves. Just wanted to chime in because it seems as if they have a bad rep

RippedTorn

RippedTorn

Of course they have a bad rep. The guys grow hydro Instagram/Supreme trash. The guys don't even know that natural bud cures out over time. They don't even know that weed has a flavor, only a smell. It's obvious no one in socal has smoked natural bud.

When a growers celebrity pretends to even know what quality is, you laugh at him.

Anthem

Anthem

Of course they have a bad rep. The guys grow hydro Instagram/Supreme trash. The guys don't even know that natural bud cures out over time. They don't even know that weed has a flavor, only a smell. It's obvious no one in socal has smoked natural bud.

When a growers celebrity pretends to even know what quality is, you laugh at him.
Bag on Jungle Boys all you want but their gear is legit, NO Question about it.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter

⬆️ this guy. No one has ever seen this guys plants. Hes a former Harvard grad and knows everything the plant wants. He is the plant whisperer. Hahahah. Dry on the vine. Interesting.

Latest posts

Top Bottom