Jungle Boys On Instagram Growing Techniques

• Thread starter Marco Diaz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Marco Diaz

im a new member here but long time follower of the jungle boys on instagram or jackmayoffer on here. I've been learning their techniques here and there. It was wondering if anyone else has caught on or learned the way they do things. Let's see if we can get everyone to throw in a tip or two of what thy have learned from them.

M

Marco Diaz

A few things I've learned from them

*they swear by the vpd chart. From what I believe they do around 80 degrees and 70-75% humidity in veg and have seen different things for flower.

*they grow in 6 inch rock wool cubes for entire grow

*im confused as to what nutrients they use. I know I've seen jackmayoffer use heavy16 but they advertise veg+bloom all day long on instagram. But whichever line they use I think they do part a, part b, and usually just cal mag. But I'm not 100%.

*to those who follow them on instagram you know that they do the one node and flip. Pretty much they strip the entire plant except for the new growth before they move to flower room.

*their irrigation system consists of pumps with pvc to octa bubblers and use floraflex caps on top of their rock wool cubes along with the floraflex clips and 1/4 lines top fed.

If anyone has anymore input or opinions just post on here!

Cntrlwolf

Cntrlwolf

That VDP information was pretty cool.

It makes me think how much nutrients, ro water, plant productivityvia lost due to over and under humidity in rooms.

That one mode and flip thing is interesting to me as well.

M

Marco Diaz

That VDP information was pretty cool.

It makes me think how much nutrients, ro water, plant productivityvia lost due to over and under humidity in rooms.

That one mode and flip thing is interesting to me as well.

I feel the exact same way. Any nutrient defieciencies or nutrient problems or stunted growth was due to inconsistent vpd. If it's kept in check and nutrients are dialed in just one time, there should be no issues. I think if the humidity is low and temp is high, they will drink more water taking in probably too much nutrients or vise versa if you have high humidity with too low temp, there would be no nutrient intake.

The Terps

The Terps

3 gavita or now looks like dim lux over 2 4x8 tables they have different rooms with different lighting layouts but irrigation, dosatrons with a very percice water pressure pumps, dabs are what they are called, that pressurize octabubblers leading to 6 inch flora flex caps and 6" rockwool cubes they water based on wet dry times multiple x a day. the use recycled ro water out of the rooms use 10 ton a/c per 20 lights and quest dehumidifier. nutes are veg bloom dos formula, shine, life and sugar I think sweet by botanicare and root, clone and myco jordan from elite 91. They feed every water till flush they spray with an organic ipm program. They use 1.5 inch rockwool to take cuts and I think that sums it up oh ya vpd. They are always trying new stuff but that's the signature recipe. Hats off to them

M

Marco Diaz

3 gavita or now looks like dim lux over 2 4x8 tables they have different rooms with different lighting layouts but irrigation, dosatrons with a very percice water pressure pumps, dabs are what they are called, that pressurize octabubblers leading to 6 inch flora flex caps and 6" rockwool cubes they water based on wet dry times multiple x a day. the use recycled ro water out of the rooms use 10 ton a/c per 20 lights and quest dehumidifier. nutes are veg bloom dos formula, shine, life and sugar I think sweet by botanicare and root, clone and myco jordan from elite 91. They feed every water till flush they spray with an organic ipm program. They use 1.5 inch rockwool to take cuts and I think that sums it up oh ya vpd. They are always trying new stuff but that's the signature recipe. Hats off to them

Oh yea he's killing the game for sure. But sometimes i feel like he's just advertising all those companies but idk. Either way I'm willing to try everything. Also I think they foliage spray regalia which is a fungus/powdery mildew preventative. I've been using that for some time and works great

M

Marco Diaz

That's funny he posted here the other day talking about back when he had time to post here at thc farmer. Yet your telling me he posts up on instagram lol

Oh yea man you should check them out. Him and his crew are doing huge things killing the cultivating game. They are working with huge companies and growing the craziest strains and even working with the rapper Berner

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Oh yea man you should check them out. Him and his crew are doing huge things killing the cultivating game. They are working with huge companies and growing the craziest strains and even working with the rapper Berner
So this is what attracts you to them? You totally lost my interest at working with the rapper...and "huge"companies. Good for them but let's be real, they don't get enough publicity at thc farmer to post and has nothing to do with time.

M

Marco Diaz

So this is what attracts you to them? You totally lost my interest at working with the rapper...and "huge"companies. Good for them but let's be real, they don't get enough publicity at thc farmer to post and has nothing to do with time.

Well I've been following them before all the hype and the rappers but regardless doesn't change what the outcome of their product is. I've tried their stuff. They have a collective in la where all their stuff is sold.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Well I've been following them before all the hype and the rappers but regardless doesn't change what the outcome of their product is. I've tried their stuff. They have a collective in la where all their stuff is sold.
That's cool if you enjoy the product for the price then everyone wins;) what are you paying?

The Terps

The Terps

I doubt he has time to post here. Guy has like a thousand lights. and if you saw your business, I don't care what, make an increase in demand by a million, by doing anything, you'd be silly not to. To them it was instagram. He's the guy that started in a little room grew his hobby job and made the dream of 90% of us here a reality. Again hat off

M

Marco Diaz

I doubt he has time to post here. Guy has like a thousand lights. and if you saw your business, I don't care what, make an increase in demand by a million, by doing anything, you'd be silly not to. To them it was instagram. He's the guy that started in a little room grew his hobby job and made the dream of 90% of us here a reality. Again hat off

I agree!! So many haters, many that I know, because they aren't where he is. They say that we shouldn't follow or buy off this person because rappers make them famous and blah blah blah. the companies and rappers didn't make them good growers. Because of them being the best, they come to them.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
It's pricey. Like 35-45 an eight. I don't buy too much but they are selling lol. Here's some purple punch they grew.
That's my point. I get grams of live resin for $30. This guy as you say is burning thousands of lights yet he's charging $45 on the top end for an eighth?
No one will ever hype me into paying that much $ for a bag in 2017. 10 years ago sure but not today.

M

Marco Diaz

That's my point. I get grams of live resin for $30. This guy as you say is burning thousands of lights yet he's charging $45 on the top end for an eighth?
No one will ever hype me into paying that much $ for a bag in 2017. 10 years ago sure but not today.

That's not the point. I don't buy their stuff frequently. I buy it sometimes to try it. Wouldn't you sell your product for that price If you could? I follow them in hopes of one day growing on their level. I admire the way they set you their rooms. The equipment they use. The way They finish their floors. Their techniques. Which was the purpose of This post. To talk about all that. Not for people to tell my reasons why they don't care for them or would never try their product. Many people don't mind paying that price for the quality instead of looking around and buying off a bunch of shady growers. I sure as hell don't cuz I'm no broke bitch.

The Terps

The Terps

It's easy to hate on guys like him I get that. But I'd say prices are fair. I don't know what club y'all go to but everyplace I have EVER been charged 10+ a gram so 35-45 an 1/8th isn't anything other than standard for top shelf. And yes I know what that is a pound. But you can't relate I can't relate maybe Texas kid can but that's it. Once someone here has million dollar facilities, 100 something employees(which aren't volunteers) a team of lawyers, a thing called taxes and did it all with the mans approval then they can hate but until then me and y'all haven't walked in those shoes. Hell I'll never even be aloud in the shoe store. I guess what I'm saying is it's one thing to hate the walk but to walk the walk is different.

Top Bottom