Jungle Cake X Wedding Tree

• Thread starter GrumpAzz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Peat_Phreak

Peat_Phreak

Why doesn’t Clearwater show pictures of their flowers

Because he doesn't have to show pics to sell seeds? Most of the pics of Clearwater strains from other growers look quite good if modern boutique style weed is what you are looking for.

Peat_Phreak

Peat_Phreak

Jungle Cake x Wedding Tree is currently growing better than the other three.

BarneysFarm Banana Punch is a close second.

Elev8 Apple Candie is #3.

Clearwater Toaster Strudel x MaiTai is lagging behind.

But this is a marathon. Not a sprint. Anything can happen!

Peat_Phreak

Peat_Phreak

Almost half way thru veg and Jungle Cake x Wedding Tree is still the top specimen of the bunch.

Apple Candie is growing some of the biggest leaves I have ever seen. Will probably be my new Biggest Leaf of All Time.

Is anyone besides me actually growing JC x WT right now?

GrumpAzz

GrumpAzz

Almost half way thru veg and Jungle Cake x Wedding Tree is still the top specimen of the bunch.

Apple Candie is growing some of the biggest leaves I have ever seen. Will probably be my new Biggest Leaf of All Time.

Is anyone besides me actually growing JC x WT right now?
I just got my system cleaned and ready to go. It's all filled with RO and my pH probes are hydrating. I'll calibrate them tomorrow.

I'll be starting my seed either this coming weekend or the next.

GrumpAzz

GrumpAzz

20230418 210409

Here we go!

Peat_Phreak

Peat_Phreak

JCxWT is the shortest plant in the tent now. Banana Punch is the tallest and dankest.

The whole tent smells like a dank grilled peanut butter sandwich with grape jelly. Just starting bloom.

Peat_Phreak

Peat_Phreak

IMG 4468   Copy

JCxWT is still the shortest. Front right. The canopy is almost level with the adjustable stands.

Banana Punch is still the tallest. Back right. The stand is as low as it can go. Might move it to another tent and spread it out. Hope I don't have to.

Peat_Phreak

Peat_Phreak

JCxWT is requiring more pruning and leaf removal than the others. It grows short and dense with a ton of bud sites. Several of them have to be removed to reduce density. Probably not the easiest strain for the first grow.

S

synapse57

Oh Cool. I grew out one of these JC/WT seeds... and it's the MOST lemon smelling plant i've ever smelled. It was in a red solo cup for a contest, and got pollenated by a lemon cello herm in another solo cup. So. I'll have some very interesting seeds for my 1st breeding project. It was a very short plant, compared to the LC, which grew haze sativa style.
Solo cups

Peat_Phreak

Peat_Phreak

What happened to @GrumpAzz

Last activity was a month ago with a sprouted seed

Peat_Phreak

Peat_Phreak

JC x WT is getting the chopper this week. What happened to OP? He could have won. My plant is nothing special.

It remained short thru bloom. Only grew two big mains. The rest were medium to small. I'll post some pics later.

Peat_Phreak

Peat_Phreak

JCxWT 1250h   Copy

Small plant was a low yielder. Probably won't grow again unless the smoke is outstanding.

gristle

gristle

She is photogenic, looks beautiful. How would you describe the smell right now?
How did your others turn out? Clear winner?

Top Bottom