Jungle Cake X Wedding Tree

• Thread starter GrumpAzz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

nolavet504

So cool!!! just finding this thread
i just placed an order for one of these too!
They aren't sold out yet 😁

also got me the $2 All Gas OG x Gelato and the $2 Blueberry Cupcake x Mac 1

i'm effin blown away by those prices!
The max 1 is giving me issues maybe a bad strain it’s just not performing actually right this second I’m debating on throwing it away

GrumpAzz

GrumpAzz

The max 1 is giving me issues maybe a bad strain it’s just not performing actually right this second I’m debating on throwing it away
Well I've got 10 of 'em so I'll keep you posted when I finally get around to trying it.

Gotta compete in this JCxWT grow-off first. I'll be germinating a seed or two next week. And then off to the races!

Mantisclaw76Katsu

Mantisclaw76Katsu

Would you mind sharing your nutrient regimen? And are you saying you got out of Hydroponics also, or just that you switched to dry nutes? I'm set on Hydro but most everything else is still in the air.
Absolutely...
I use Hydroponic Research
Veg+Bloom (Dirty)
+Life Additive
STAX (Stackswell)
Push Foliar Spray
Shine

Additional Nutes

Aptus Fasilator (Silicone)
Aptus Startboost (Humic acid leonardite)

Best bet is just buy the Veg+Bloom starter pack. It's 4 powders used throughout your grow. Veg+Bloom is the powder you'll use throughout the entire grow.
Veg + Bloom Dirty Nutrient Starter Kit (Bundle of 6 Items) https://a.co/d/ji63nuL

Peat_Phreak

Peat_Phreak

Jcwt   Copy

Just begging to be germinated

GrumpAzz

GrumpAzz

I'll let you know when mine go down. I've ordered everything and have started building a little closet for it all. Within a month, I'll be going all in!
20230129 183155

Sheetrock, door and paint tomorrow. Plumbing and electrical this weekend.

It's all coming together and I couldn't be more excited to start this next chapter of my life.

Peat_Phreak

Peat_Phreak

I made a thread on Reddit to see if more people want to join. I've already been notified that this is a shitty contest because we aren't growing from clone. 😂

N

nolavet504

tell me about it
1674855631216-jpeg.1324233
Im growing max 1 now it’s started off rough but man after some hospital care they are n flower with pistols and looking amazingly good. I only vegged for 30 days to try the strain out since I have more seeds
5CD65C2D 3B07 484A 8856 C5E754627BDC

N

nolavet504

I'll let you know when mine go down. I've ordered everything and have started building a little closet for it all. Within a month, I'll be going all in!
View attachment 1326184
Sheetrock, door and paint tomorrow. Plumbing and electrical this weekend.

It's all coming together and I couldn't be more excited to start this next chapter of my life.
Yea I’m finishing up my shed now to move my grow outside for the summer. Fully insulated and sheetricked and a ac n window
6A31FF73 6934 4594 B0DF 8FAFEECFED91

Top Bottom