Junk's Growing Log

• Thread starter SmithsJunk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Alright, I'm working on the pics now as long as no one comes by and distracts me I can finally get them posted. I was out of weed today (which is really distracting) and my regular delivery service was pulling the normal "We're all out of everything you want but we'll keep it posted on WeedMaps as available" but we'll happily substitute sh*t you don't want for the same price, sh*t. I decided to try a new guy and this is how it went...

Met him 30 minutes from when I first talked to him. I got 1oz Jillybean, 1 gr Fire OG shatter, 1 gr Cookies Glue shatter, 1 gr Durban Poison oil (for vape cartridge refills), 1 gr Blueberry Kush oil, 1 gr Nepalese flower, all for $205! F^ck yah!

Now I'm ready to do some photo editing. Buuuuungh. I love my town.

View attachment 745507

...and a free lighter.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Grow Log 09-27-2017 #1

Sittin here smokin this JillyBean and Nepalese Kush, phew, what a mux. Cerebral and wheelie. I don't know whether to sit, stand, or lay down.
Grow Log 2024 09 27 2017
Grow Log 2028 09 27 2017
Grow Log 2029 09 27 2017
Grow Log 2030 09 27 2017
Grow Log 2049 09 27 2017
Grow Log 2059 09 27 2017
Grow Log 2061 09 27 2017
Grow Log 2172 09 27 2017
Grow Log 2227 09 27 2017
Grow Log 2230 09 27 2017
Grow Log 2235 09 27 2017
Grow Log 2238 09 27 2017
Grow Log 2245 09 27 2017
Grow Log 2251 09 27 2017
Grow Log 2256 09 27 2017
Grow Log 2258 09 27 2017
Grow Log 2269 09 27 2017
Grow Log 2283 09 27 2017

Last edited:
SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

I'm pretty sure you can still flush in a standard plastic pot. I'll get some info on it and get back to you. I'm think I saw some instructions on how to do it about a month ago. I'll check the Cannabis Encyclopedia too. We'll get you fixed up. In the meantime it might not be a bad idea for you to pick up some Fox Farms Bushdoctor Sledgehammer to help get any locked nutes released. It's only $20. That sise took care 60 gal of water. One feeding for my girls but you could probably get two flushes out of it. Fox Farms scedule recommends flushing every two to three weeks. The cool thing about Sledgehammer is you can still feed in the same water you're using for a flush.

@Farmer P Sorry I didn't get back to you yet. I forgot what I was looking for and for whom. I knew I needed to look for something though. I was trying to get caught up on Growing Log pics. I'll get on that in a minute here. I love doing research, I'd be a total f^ckin nerd if I wasn't so cool, ROFL!

BudBogart

BudBogart

Alright, I'm working on the pics now as long as no one comes by and distracts me I can finally get them posted. I was out of weed today (which is really distracting) and my regular delivery service was pulling the normal "We're all out of everything you want but we'll keep it posted on WeedMaps as available" but we'll happily substitute sh*t you don't want for the same price, sh*t. I decided to try a new guy and this is how it went...

Met him 30 minutes from when I first talked to him. I got 1oz Jillybean, 1 gr Fire OG shatter, 1 gr Cookies Glue shatter, 1 gr Durban Poison oil (for vape cartridge refills), 1 gr Blueberry Kush oil, 1 gr Nepalese flower, all for $205! F^ck yah!

Now I'm ready to do some photo editing. Buuuuungh. I love my town.

View attachment 745507

Major kudos for not plucking a few fresh buds to hold you over till harvest. I'm too cheap to buy dispensary bud.
Do you have a big enough dry room for that much bud?

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

I have some flushkng agent already, but my plants are straight in the earth. Maybe just water from now on and a longer cure.

I couldn't find anything more than what you're already doing. I still think you should try large fabric pots next year, at least 45 gal. You're already a good grower, I think you'd pull off some staggeringly large, potent plants.

Here's a link to the Cervantes soil mix I used. It was fantastic. Very little ferts needed during veg...

His book is ok, his videos rock.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Major kudos for not plucking a few fresh buds to hold you over till harvest. I'm too cheap to buy dispensary bud.

The bedroom in my 5th wheel I only use for storage. We were supposed to get a container but politics at my cousins work are f^cking that up. Someone's always got to b*tch and wine about something someone else gets.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

One of our "superstitions", for the lack of a better word, is that we dont cut buds early on purpose. It's just a thing we don't do.

I've got to be careful with this new guy's concentrates. I'm no casual smoker and one hit each of the Fire OG & Cookies Glue shatter put me into a bad bud trip. I haven't been paranoid like that on weed in 20 years. I did pull .1gr rips on an 18" bong and hotboxed my whole trailer with those two hits so it's kinda my fault doing that with untested shatter.

I like this new guy a lot. The zip of JillyBean I got for $100 was a great deal. Super creepy for a Sativa leaning hybrid too. Thought it might be bunk and then it Zanged me about 20 min later. Very cereberal.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

I've been giving only water now. They're ripening fast. I'll probably chop some this weekend. I may get some big airpots next year.
Your buds are swelling up nicely. How much longer?

Thank you

Thinking 2-3 weeks then flush. I may end up cutting the Kush first with how fast it's ripening. Those are going to be some massive colas. They're still mostly flower but the existing bracts are swelling super dense.

BudBogart

BudBogart

The bedroom in my 5th wheel I only use for storage. We were supposed to get a container but politics at my cousins work are f^cking that up. Someone's always got to b*tch and wine about something someone else gets.

I'm not picturing that much bud in a 5th wheel bedroom. Do you have a back up plan you're working on? If we get hit with a big storm at the right time, you may want to harvest everything left on the tree at one time. I made an emergency hanging room in my unheated garage, the bud hung but would not dry with all the rain going on outside. It was one of the tougher challenges we had to overcome, lol. Be prepared for your impending success.
Do you have plans on what to do with all the smaller fluffier stuff that people use to make edibles and concentrates? Last year, we had an overwhelming amount of secondary stuff that we had made no plans on drying. Luckily, just hours before the huge storm hit I found someone to make it all disappear.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

I'm not picturing that much bud in a 5th wheel bedroom. Do you have a back up plan you're working on? If we get hit with a big storm at the right time, you may want to harvest everything left on the tree at one time. I made an emergency hanging room in my unheated garage, the bud hung but would not dry with all the rain going on outside. It was one of the tougher challenges we had to overcome, lol. Be prepared for your impending success.
Do you have plans on what to do with all the smaller fluffier stuff that people use to make edibles and concentrates? Last year, we had an overwhelming amount of secondary stuff that we had made no plans on drying. Luckily, just hours before the huge storm hit I found someone to make it all disappear.

We have a little 15-16' shed if I can't contain them. Last year I was able to trim 5 large outdoor plants in a 12' trailer. Used to call that thing my witch shack or hobbit hole. I'll see if I got a pic...

20170429 163839
20170306 070026
20170429 163932

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

We have a little 15-16' shed if I can't contain them. Last year I was able to trim 5 large outdoor plants in a 12' trailer. Used to call that thing my witch shack or hobbit hole. I'll see if I got a pic...

View attachment 745585 View attachment 745586 View attachment 745587

It looked like sh*t on the outside but I had it pretty decked out inside. I liked it better than my 5th wheel except I had some leaks in the roof that caused mold problems. I only have a couple pics of the inside. It was gutted and had hardwood floors. It was actually a pretty sick trailer despite it's outside appearance.

20170305 214827
20170117 085622

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Grow Log 09-28-2017 #2

Sometimes I will post up multiple pics that, at a glance, look like the same one. But I assure you they are different. A lot of the time I'll have to pick one focal point over another or the light hit a certain way for only an instant. I've decided that if I like multiple pics of the same subject and position with different focal points I won't only pick only one anymore. I could overlay the picks in photoshop to get a picture with little to no out of focus spots but to me that's cheating. The only time I will adjust my pictures is to crop or touch up if there's lint or or dust on the lens. If a picture has an interesting effect or wild color, that is exactly the way it was taken.

Grow Log 2611 09 28 2017
Grow Log 2617 09 28 2017
Grow Log 2619 09 28 2017
Grow Log 2629 09 28 2017
Grow Log 2637 09 28 2017
Grow Log 2591 09 28 2017

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

So the cops come to my neighbor's house last Sunday, his ex was stirring up a bunch of sh*t. She told one of the cops, "He's growing pot in the back yard," the cop says, "Maam, this is **** County, everybody is growing pot in their backyard. Try again."

Pwaaaahahahaaha!

They were looking at my garden and the greenhouse 20' above them when the cop said it. ROFL! B*tch, try again!

Farmer P

Farmer P

So the cops come to my neighbor's house last Sunday, his ex was stirring up a bunch of sh*t. She told one of the cops, "He's growing pot in the back yard," the cop says, "Maam, this is **** County, everybody is growing pot in their backyard. Try again."

Pwaaaahahahaaha!

They were looking at my garden and the greenhouse 20' above them when the cop said it. ROFL! B*tch, try again!
LOL. F#@king snitch. One of my friends got them called on him by a neighbor. Cops and CPS came and checked everything out. He has all his medical licensing in order so they left and did nothing. I hate nosy neighbors.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

One of our "superstitions", for the lack of a better word, is that we dont cut buds early on purpose. It's just a thing we don't do.

I've got to be careful with this new guy's concentrates. I'm no casual smoker and one hit each of the Fire OG & Cookies Glue shatter put me into a bad bud trip. I haven't been paranoid like that on weed in 20 years. I did pull .1gr rips on an 18" bong and hotboxed my whole trailer with those two hits so it's kinda my fault doing that with untested shatter.

I like this new guy a lot. The zip of JillyBean I got for $100 was a great deal. Super creepy for a Sativa leaning hybrid too. Thought it might be bunk and then it Zanged me about 20 min later. Very cereberal.

...sooo, my bong guy corrected me, it's not an 18" it's a 24" bong (I've got a bong guy, I muust live in Cali) *That Mudf^cker consults for real too* I'm always pickin up fine local crystal from him (and promptly breaking half of it a day later in "smokin related incidents"). Well, I think it's actually more like 22" (now what's that say about the integrity of the current bong market?).

I don't really care. I know it's a big bong. But I guess, contrary to my personal opinion, these little nuances matter when you're "The Bong Guy".

Latest posts

Top Bottom