Just a CHEESY art show!

• Thread starter Builtaforest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Builtaforest

Builtaforest

Feels good to be alive today :smiley_joint:

First and foremost, I want to thank you Jimmy & Pisces Genetics for even giving any of us the chance to run your creations. You have been in this for the long haul, made marks all over, and just a straight-up guy. You can look and you just won't find anybody with anything bad to say :yes

Many appreciate works of art because of only what they see with their eyes, but my quest is different. I seek the artist. I seek how he paints his brush, focuses his lens, angles his pose... I've been looking for Pisces!

It is truly a pleasure Jimmy and I hope to put on a little "art show" of sorts:banana1sv6:

Here we go ... :movie

Builtaforest

Builtaforest

I received this a few days ago
testpack.JPG

Cheese S1 (fem)
Lemon SpaceQueen x SFV OG Kush (fem)
Dawg Daze Sage (reg)

I will be testing the Cheese S1's and throwing in the Lemon SQ x SFV for good measure. I bought a pack of Dawg Daze Sage last month already so I actually have 20 reg seeds now :) Don't know why they were slept on, I mean, where do you even see the Dawg Daze clone being available period? Now I have 20 tries to find a keeper :icon_animal26:

Cheese_S1-seedpack.JPG

Lemon_SQ_x_SFV-seedpack.JPG

Just need a few things
seedmaterials.JPG

Nitrozyme, Roots Excel, Cal-Mag, and ph down to 450ppm/5.9ph. 3 parts Promix BX, 1 part super chunk perlite.
seedmaterials1.JPG

Ready for seeds to go in. 1/4" or so holes with pen in cups. Cover with Press n seal, 3-4 day mark poke a few holes, 7 day mark take off completely.
seedmaterials2.JPG

Cheese S1 done
6cheese.JPG

Lemon Space Queen x SFV OG done
6lemons.JPG

See you guys in a few days! Thanks for tuning in :)

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Builltaforrest, Hey, I am here watching! Love Jimmys work! Real glad to see him at the Farm here! Waiting to see your girls come out! Thank you for showing us! monkey5

420alldaze

420alldaze

whats up builtaforest?cant wait to see what comes of these killer beans!! along for the ride. peacentreez

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
nice - that was how I started seeds my first time out - think I only left the plastic on for 3 days or so - read that in one of the very first ed rosenthal books

gotta get my rom/cheese test thread booted up here - just got home from the store with some shiny new party cups - lol

props to Jimmy for kicking down the extra seeds man as well - really appreciate that!

Builtaforest

Builtaforest

Builltaforrest, Hey, I am here watching! Love Jimmys work! Real glad to see him at the Farm here! Waiting to see your girls come out! Thank you for showing us! monkey5
Thanks monkey! Glad to have an audience brother!
whats up builtaforest?cant wait to see what comes of these killer beans!! along for the ride. peacentreez
Haha me and you both 420AD :) Can't wait to see what you do with the Dawg Daze Sage either! Mine are in the vault for now.
Gonna be a killer grow rock shit out mang!
Sticky! Pleasure to have you man, your skills are sick :ninja
:clapping
In a minute here there's gonna be crowds in your forum
:clapping:clapping:clapping:clapping:clapping:clapping for ya!
never seen seeds started this way, thanks for sharing.
Nothing special really sfzoo. Just a way to try and provide a medium, a little heat, and humidity. Roots Excel never hurts either. I use it at 10ml/gallon for seeds :hi. Only seeds that haven't popped for me in the last 6 months or so were semi-expected (breeders have just fell off/lack of QC, but imo they have gems available).

you're sick with the vert setup!

nice - that was how I started seeds my first time out - think I only left the plastic on for 3 days or so - read that in one of the very first ed rosenthal books

gotta get my rom/cheese test thread booted up here - just got home from the store with some shiny new party cups - lol

props to Jimmy for kicking down the extra seeds man as well - really appreciate that!
Never read Rosenthal or the other gurus. Was reading OG in 8th grade believe it or not :evilgrin0040: Just takes the place of a dome.

Hurry up and get that Rom/Cheese goin ML!

Builtaforest

Builtaforest

...keeper phenos of my Space Queen F3's that I made back in 2005.

...The #2 is probably my favorite of the two. The smell is lemony pinesol and eucalyptus, which is pretty damn good. The high on this one comes more from the Romulan side in the end. It starts out intense like the #1 pheno, then hits ya with that heavy Rom effect. It goes from trippy to sleepy, LOL.:joint:

I'll definitely be working these two into future projects.:)

SQ#2 "lemon/pinesol/eucalyptus" pheno
DSCN22251.JPG

DSCN22232.JPG

DSCN22261.JPG

Lemon SQ x SFV OG is 6/6!

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
damn 450 ppm and 10 ml gal of RE even before seeds have popped

your a brave man - lol

Builtaforest

Builtaforest

damn 450 ppm and 10 ml gal of RE even before seeds have popped

your a brave man - lol

lol i've actually tamed down a bunch!

not sure if the fact that they are already in the mix helps them in acclimating compared to say paper towels and manually transplanting from low ppm environment straight to my same 450/10ml re mix. thoughts?

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
lol - Im just a wuss when it comes to hitting small plants with nutes

some handle it better then others

if your medium is pretty bland then 450 may not be so bad

l always thought 2 ml/gal RE was the "high" dose

Builtaforest

Builtaforest

lol - Im just a wuss when it comes to hitting small plants with nutes

some handle it better then others

if your medium is pretty bland then 450 may not be so bad

l always thought 2 ml/gal RE was the "high" dose

1.1ml is standard bottle dosage but i remember a sticky somewhere in some breeder's forum saying he used it @ 8ml/gal and I've been doin it ever since lol...

Builtaforest

Builtaforest

Hello friends

I got 5/6 on the Cheese S1 :) Still workin on the last one, was the largest and thickest lookin seed
cheesepop.JPG

cheese24.JPG

cheese13.JPG

6/6 on the Lemon Space Queen x SFV OG Kush!
sqsfvpop.JPG

sqsfv2.JPG

sqsfv1.JPG

S

sfzoo

^babies!!! mine took a few days, but i got em all to send out their tap.

8ml RE!?! that's an expensive habit!

Builtaforest

Builtaforest

hello everybody...

23 days from seed at this point, really starting to pick up :)

Cheese S1 - only ended up with 5/6. last one was biggest seed/thick shelled, should've scratched in retro but never done before, always tried to minimize "human error" and thus, never did more than plant seeds straight in... still looked viable after i gave up and took a look inside
Cheese-23fromseed.JPG

Cheese1-23fromseed.JPG

Cheeseclose-23fromseed.JPG

SQxSFV - all 6 of these bad girls came up and def got the vigor going on... to be honest, these girls are where i think the real selection will be happening. expecting the cheese to be relatively uniform, but these girls may have a bit more complexity to em...
SQSFV-23fromseed.JPG

SQSFV2-23fromseed.JPG

Cheese on left, SQxSFV on right
together-23fromseed.JPG

Hope All is Well for you guys out there!

S

sfzoo

Damn, mine are stretchin for the ceiling. NEED MORE LIGHT.

you're babies lookin gorgeous

Top Bottom