• Start date
  • Tagged users None
420alldaze

420alldaze

looking great brotha! mine are doing well too. sweeeet!! peacentreez

Builtaforest

Builtaforest

Quick update for you guys...

Babies are still vegging, they are currently in 2gal pots of coco. They were originally in cups with Pro-mix and I just went ahead and transplanted them right into the coco.

I topped all the girls a few days ago when they were all ~5-7 nodes. They are all going to be topped at least 1x this coming week sometime as well. Girls are in final containers, so it's only a matter of bushing them up some, which I know these girls will have no problem doing.

First up is the Cheese :) My 5 girls are generally on the shorter, more squat side, leaves serrated throughout mostly
C5-101211.JPG

C4-101211.JPG

C2-101211.JPG

C1-101211.JPG

Next up, I'm calling her Valley Queen :makeup haha! These fine girls are just as branchy with just a tad bit more stretch than the Cheese. Definitely movin faster veg-wise.
SQSFV2-101211.JPG

SQSFV4-101211.JPG

SQSFV1-101211.JPG

SQSFV8-101211.JPG

These girls have been a breeze thus far, just itchin to get these girls producin!:pimp:

420alldaze

420alldaze

whats up BAF? they are some slow veggers huh? i like mine short and fat! my plants anywayz....lol peacentreez

Builtaforest

Builtaforest

^lol this guy :)

thanks for droppin in 420AD, we all know we dont mind some short, thick girls now n again///

veg-wise, the cheese are all relatively short in comparison to the valley queens, maybe 2/3 the size in VEG, more sideways growth, while the queens are supervigorous in veg, likes topping, responds fast

Be back later tonight sometime for a much more detailed update... finally getting settled after an abrupt move, heh just found my camera last night!

Keep it cheese-y, you fuckers are killin JIMMYS gear!

Builtaforest

Builtaforest

Firstly, sorry for the wait:sleepy

I always get pissed when I'm looking for more info on a strain and turns out all the testers flake out or dont come back for months :character0035: Been a pretty wild ride for myself as well... but it's all about your priorities my friends, life comes first, love you, love yourself first, only then can you spread + vibes in your own life :passingjoint:

These plants have been thru HELL (the short list includes: rootbound, 40deg temps, no gas no power, mice, and rats :sign0065:)and not everyone came back lol. My original 5 cheese seed mothers have dwindled down to 4. The space queen x sfv (valley queens:mmm) are down to 5 seed mothers. Should be heading into flower within these next few days or so but damnn do i know so much about em in veg haha.

The Cheese... same leaves on all 4 moms; 2 are squat,branchy ones that are almost identical; 1 is squat, branchy like the other 2 but with more emphasis on sideways growth, kinda vinelike; last one has an identical structure to the 2 squat ones, but is tall, approx a third taller while other 3 are same height... sorry no pics today but will get some within this week...

The Valley Queen... I definitely see strong space queen influence on the structure a lot with this one, you know that longer nodal spacing, vigor in every dimension possible olol... 4 are tall and I have 1 shortie that's the same general height as the Cheese's. of the tall ones, 2 are almost identical (even on cloning time and vigor) and there's another one which has the weaker, stretchy arms (was hoping for sfv leaner?). the shortie has got my attention! squat like the ukcheeses with a SQ structure. my eyes are still virgin to the sfv, will get pics up and let you guys decide.

Cloning: CHEESE is a bit lacking on veg vigor here, taking 15-20 days in cold temps; my only exception is the TALL pheno mentioned above, roots like the VALLEY QUEENS (which are just beasts all around), the VQs root a ton by 14 days in cold temps.

DSC07313.JPG

PLANS for here on out is to get the SEED MOTHERS flipped this week. In the mean time, I have a whole squad of CHEESE and VALLEY QUEEN vegging for 4k :)

cheese
DSC07321.JPG

DSC07322.JPG

valley q in mid
DSC07319.JPG

mixed clones
DSC07324.JPG

veg time - current
DSC07317.JPG

DSC07320.JPG

DSC07326.JPG

Everybody in 2gal currently for another 7 days or so, then 5gal buckets, 6 per @ 24 scrogged inches...Going for gold with this coming round :fighting0003:

420alldaze

420alldaze

very nice! same here,ready for a room full thats for sure. +rep.... peacentreez

must spread some rep first....lol

mack 10

mack 10

Your gonna be swimming in cheese:) Those clones look bang on exodus clones, Great job Jimmy.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
looking nice and healthy - good growing

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
Very nice Builtaforest....things look like they're bumping now!:yes

mack 10

mack 10

very nice! Your chedz looks the same as mine, Dank,lol. Also loving the Valley queen , happy harvests bro,.Mack.

w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking good!.. Sure wish I scooped some of them Cheese S1's..

420alldaze

420alldaze

whats up builtaforest? lookin very nice! your gonna love tha cheese! peacentreez 42o

O

ojd

looking v good builtaforest

seen some excellent reports on pieces cheese s1

nice job jimmy

peace

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
Sweet pics Builtaforest, thanks for sharing! :yes

Builtaforest

Builtaforest

Mack, Woody, AllDaze, C420, Jimmy! Honor to have you all for sure but Jimmy just makes it so easy to throw on a SHOW:yes

Looking dank bro...howz the smell on the VQ ?

From just their performance so far, all the girls will be run a 2nd time. Yield is on par with the best in the room and smells are on track. Mix between sweet lemons, smelled some armpit somewhere, and def got the pinesol hints as well :) Banking on the SFV kickin up the potency, frost + flavor. Jimmy had the 3rd eye on this cross :cool0019:

The Cheese... seriously wanna put these buds on crackers and serve em. Sweet complex cheesy, earthy, thick smells!

Builtaforest

Builtaforest

Hey fellas... missed chop shots.. but here are a few buds laying around. Enjoy!

Cheese
UK.JPG

UK1.JPG

UK3.JPG

UK2.JPG

Valley Queen/OG Queen
VQ1.JPG

VQ21.JPG

VQ51.JPG

VQ41.JPG

VQ6.JPG

Top Bottom