• Thread starter Builtaforest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mack 10

mack 10

^^DAM super sweet! think i might pop the vics high next? mack

I

ibTheMan

Jimmy does some good work, so whats your favorite? hows the taste?

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
Sweet nugs mang! That SFV/SQ looks a lot like the SQ mom I used for that cross..sorta NL5ish looking, and more lemony, less pinesol than my SQ#2 mom.

DANKNESS!!!!!.....thanks for sharing!

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Amazing nug shots. I swear I could smell the cheese!

outwest

420alldaze

420alldaze

wow its amazing how much that cheese looks alot like the ones im runnin. so tasty!!! 420

Builtaforest

Builtaforest

^^DAM super sweet! think i might pop the vics high next? mack
def wanna see you DO IT mack! you've got the skills to take it to its potential :)
Jimmy does some good work, so whats your favorite? hows the taste?
The Cheese is super tasty! Fruity, chemical funk.. Addictive odd aromas, I've sampled a lot of Cheese hybrids this last year so it was very refreshing to get S1's of the real deal:pimp: That's not to say the SFV/SQ is a slouch though. There is a much wider spectrum of flavors/smells blended in these and guess thats why 5 are still in the running vs 2 cheese. Eucalyptus, lemon, diesel, smarties, pinesol, earthy flavors galore! Smoke is so oily and limonene is VERY present in all of them. Leaves that tang on the tip of your tongue, so much that it feels abnormal LOL.
Sweet nugs mang! That SFV/SQ looks a lot like the SQ mom I used for that cross..sorta NL5ish looking, and more lemony, less pinesol than my SQ#2 mom.

DANKNESS!!!!!.....thanks for sharing!
Thanks Jimmy! Again props and thank yous for giving me a shot to put these on for you :yes

Always assumed that SQ#2 was the "Lemon" SQ and SQ#1 was the "Smarties" SQ.

There was definitely 1 pheno that had a very simple sweet, sweet smarties lemon head smell. No pinesol in flavor but straight lemon hash. Other phenos are super oily and have differing degrees of pinesol, 1 rotting meat in there too! This has gone straight to the top and we're just getting killer feedback against everything else out here. Almost don't want to tell anyone :smiley_joint:

Amazing nug shots. I swear I could smell the cheese!

outwest
Cheese is LOUD. It's so damn FUNKY everyone wants a taste :yes
wow its amazing how much that cheese looks alot like the ones im runnin. so tasty!!! 420
You put on a great show. We may get to compare the Dawg Daze Sage soon... Dawg Daze clone meets a short frangrant Afghani? Looks exotic + potent :)

Thanks again BROS

more UK
morUK.JPG

morUK1.JPG

more SQ/SFV
morVQ1.JPG

morVQ.JPG

Top Bottom