Just a few random questions

• Thread starter E9noxis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E9noxis

E9noxis

In theory...

If I put red lights on short plants and blue lights on tall plants, would the tall stop stretching and the short stretch? Result I'm looking for is equal heights.

Just a few random questions

Has anyone tried the CVault curing containers? Are they worth their cost?

Just a few random questions 2

They come up to 4 lbs I think. Like 60 dollars for a 1/2 lb capacity.

Unrelated
This is my best friend
Just a few random questions 3

How do I measure air refresh rate? Is there a happy middle where my exhaust doesn't steal all my humidity? Does the exhaust always need to be on? I alternate between my 6 and 4 inch inlines depending on what is happening in the box.

I'm growing in the middle of a basement so I can't adjust the air before it goes in.

Thats all for now. I'll add to it later maybe. This can be the tread for questions that don't deserve their own thread.

growsince79

growsince79

In theory...

If I put red lights on short plants and blue lights on tall plants, would the tall stop stretching and the short stretch? Result I'm looking for is equal heights.

View attachment 1206492

View attachment 1206494

Unrelated
This is my best friend
View attachment 1206497

How do I measure air refresh rate? Is there a happy middle where my exhaust doesn't steal all my humidity? Does the exhaust always need to be on? I alternate between my 6 and 4 inch inlines depending on what is happening in the box.

I'm growing in the middle of a basement so I can't adjust the air before it goes in.

Thats all for now. I'll add to it later maybe. This can be the tread for questions that don't deserve their own thread.
Never heard of anyone measuring fresh air intake. The exhaust should cycle on and off as needed. AC infinity programmable exhaust will keep humidity where you want it.

E9noxis

E9noxis

I have the 6 inch inline that came with my vivosun 4x4. It creates quite a negative pressure. I read I want to cycle all new air in the box once a minute. Is that not a thing?

Dye

Dye

Basically we set a thermostat at a temp to turn the exhaust on and goes off after dropping temp a couple degrees.
No real set time sounds good in theory I guess, I have seen that said many times.
Co2 etc little more exact I guess never used it.

growsince79

growsince79

I have the 6 inch inline that came with my vivosun 4x4. It creates quite a negative pressure. I read I want to cycle all new air in the box once a minute. Is that not a thing?
Not really. They don't deplete the co2 in the few minutes the fan is off between cycles.

E9noxis

E9noxis

Vs4000 80%

Most are bent down because I tightend up some lst today and they haven't had the chance to look back up.

E9noxis

E9noxis

I have never watered them enough to come out the bottom.

I have never measured a ph. In or out. I'm not sure what that even means. I could read more I guess, for the next grow.

My plan is to have a few plants going outdoor this spring. 6 in a backyard bed. 1 as someone's house plant. 1 in a different backyard. Potentially 2 more at my friends house. I'll keep grow journals for them just to help me keep track.

I'm most interested in the strains that are recommended for outdoor grows. Red Bruce and Durban Poison. I hope they get big. I'll prune it like a tree I think.

End rant

Slickrick82

Slickrick82

In theory...

View attachment 1206492

View attachment 1206494

Unrelated
This is my best friend
View attachment 1206497

Get some controlers u wanna move old air ever 1min to 3 mins depending got to dial it in till u get it on the money

E9noxis

E9noxis

I'll be shifting a lot of my efforts outdoors during the spring. I plan to have a number of plants. A few of them in a raised bed. (Not a elevated box)

I'm looking into this. Has anyone tried it or have an opinion about it? Really I wonder if it's worth it.

E9noxis

E9noxis

I've started using the red light. It's been a couple weeks. Better results than the blue lights. Maybe next grow I'll alternate them by week or something. Red on feed days and blue on water days or something...

Northern Sunset

20220120 190839
20220120 190819

LSD

20220120 190702
20220120 190740

Blue Widow

20220120 192340
20220120 192402

I'm planning to flip them the first week of February. I'll do a flush the week before, 36 hours of dark and change the lights to 12/12
The red light will be moved up for a less direct angle.

I read here once someone said 11/13 or 13/11. Either of these better?

I'll be switching from...
20220120 201503

To...
20220120 201521

Discontinuing the nitrogen but continuing the calmag. Discontinued the potassium silicate and aloe vera already. I'll be adding in "signal" terpene enhancer.

Two or so weeks into flower I'll put up my net and start that part.

20220120 194834

I understand that I stunted. Just hoping for the best at this point. Any advice on flipping to flower? Have I missed something? Should I not do something?

E9noxis

E9noxis

If I get 10 gallon pots, can I grow 3 plants in it or can there only be one highlander?

Are some strains easier to clone than others?

Top Bottom