Just another sick guy

• Thread starter CheechWizard
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mikeross

mikeross

damn those girls are huge for 34 days. Please dont tell me thats a kush strain... I' gonna cry. My shit was no where close to as fat at day 34. I don't recall what strain you where running... now I gotta go read the thread again hehe.

looks banging brotha keep up the great work and looking forward to further updates.

EDIT: so c99 x hindu kush... sounds yummy. My friend had a bunch of c99 crosses from joey weed seeds... all gear was great and good yielding. Do you think the c99 is giving you those phat flowers so early? I also did notice your nute schedule... You think connie has anything to do with it.

I read that quote you posted where dd was going to make a thread to compare advanced to house and garden. I wish he would come back and post that data.

Also, are you able to get to all of your plants? are you doing any leaf pulls at day 21 or 45?

mikeross

mikeross

I am in the start of week 6, did a ten hour flush at 300ppm and I just hit them with overdrive to replace the big bud @ 1400ppm. Anyways, I have 3 weeks till estimated harvest and my plants have no yellowing and are very green. Do you think I should have waited till I saw some yellowing or some signs that they actually need the overdrive?

Giddeon

Giddeon

Personally my girls didn't show any sign's of "needing overdrive" (which I take to mean slowing of growth/bulking and pistils changing colors) but by following DD's schedule, it almost seemed that the girls never slowed down their bulk stage, it just kept them pumping on through till about the middle of week 8 where growth has slowed (a little ;)) and pistils are starting to die back.

T

TheNewBreed

Looks great, just curious what you used for your cages and where you found them?

CheechWizard

CheechWizard

Thanks for the kind words, I've actually run my 'ol self a little ragged. This grow has been super chaotic. also running a decent size outdoor show, partner broke his arm, and my wife is due real soon, not to mention our 2 year old and all the animals:icon_spin: sometimes makes my old wall street job feel mellow.

Mike: thanks brother, I have a feeling this strain and the buckets are going to be getting down to business;) The cinX is more than the sum of it's parts. and the shitz going to be pure top-shelf kush, dirty cabdriver sweat, nastinesss.:party0042:

Starting to flush on Friday. will get pics of the new 500 gallon setup. back to nite time patrol.:character0201:

Peace out!
-CW

CheechWizard

CheechWizard

Looks great, just curious what you used for your cages and where you found them?

It's tomato cage wire. I got seven rolls from the local farm supply store. unfortunately I don't have a label and can't remember the brand, sorry.

CheechWizard

CheechWizard

Here are some shots of the new tanks and pumps. The top tank is filling with 250 gallons. Do you think the bottom tank will support the weight? It's filling as I type this.

Img 5796
Img 5799
TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Cheech,
looking out of site man! Those are some sweet nugs, especially at only 34 days.

Did you train out the lower branches through the cages to get more light penetration when they were smaller?

CheechWizard

CheechWizard

TF, thank you, you know it brother! I trained them hard. Once the branch was long enough it got pulled through the cage. I tried to keep them as even as possible so I used a yoyo to keep the center stalk strait.

Check out this BHO from yesterday.

img_5790.jpg

img_5793.jpg

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
wow, looking excellent cheechWizard! going to be packed with buds in no time. buds are growing fasty. wish I was toking on some of that oil.... :)

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Those are some massive tanks! Is that for RO storage?
Is the stack holding, with all that weight?

-TF

Nice oil too. Never made BHO. Back in the day, we would just extract with chloroform.
Worked well. Dangerous stuff, though, and you had to show ID to get it.

CheechWizard

CheechWizard

Drum roll... The tanks held overnight. Yup I use them for ro storage unless there is a revolution, then we'll have enough water for a year ;) Next will be converting the old storage system to top-off tanks.

One more question. Do you think I'll be able to ninja :character0027: up on top of them to get to the hatch above?

Img 5801
C

cheech

loving the tanks man. i have a feeling you got a good price on them.

nice grow too

mikeross

mikeross

the new storage tanks are sick. Only way to tell if they the bottom container will support the top is to fill her up slowly and see what happens hehe.

A gallon of water weighs 8.36lbs so your talking a little over 2000lbs. actually a lot more then I thought it would be lol.

Those tanks actually are pretty cheap locally to me... I think they are 100-150 each on craigslist. Only problem is they wont fit through a regular door jam so for residential setups these wont work unless your grow is in your garage.

I would love to run one of those but wont fit through my doorways... Instead I have 5 55gallon plastic drums.

I was wondering what your plan is to clean the system up and get it ready for the next round.

EDIT: I didnt realize that they are filled in the pictures. How are they holding up?

CheechWizard

CheechWizard

Mike, the tanks, so far so good . When I had the shop built; including that garage door. man I'll never regret that decision. hehehe, never crossed my mind I'd be stuffing two huge totes through it though.

.... Just had the opportunity to do a dump and fill for the final flush. have to say, filling with 3 1200gph pumps is real nice. PH'd & added a liter of AN final phase to the res. anyone use AN final phase?

:character0201:

clones for the next run are a little behind, doh! looks like I'll have a little more time for the cleanup,,err. upgrades:P

Cleanup list:
  • Run physan 20 trough the system at 1 tbs. gallon.
  • break everything down
  • hand wash (dunk&scrub) buckets, net baskets, tubing & pumps/filters in 100 gallon horse trough with more physan 20
  • with a sprayer and scrub brush wash all pipe, and external equipment (don't forget duhey/huey/AC/fan)in the room with physan 20
  • spray safergro pestout at 4 tbs in atomizer. (nuke everything) mmm,,yummy, that shit makes your room smell like thanksgiving diner. :tongueout
  • replace bucket 1/2" and 1" seals and some hose, air line and air stones
  • Put it all back together again!
  • and don't forget to Wash bulbs with CLR....
anything missing?

welp, think that just about covers it. oh anyone go to long beach this weekend? How's the show?

Almost forgot.

How we lookin....
img_5882.jpg

waayne

waayne

Yeah man the verts have those girls bustin!
Happy harvest:harvest:
Love those H2o storage tanks:rock

mikeross

mikeross

Wow man, those buds got fat.

Thanks for the break down on the cleanup. I can't seem to find physan 20 anywhere locally to me. I probably just have to buy it online.

C

canaguy27

those tanks are $$$$. i picked up a few here in longmont. iirc you can stack em 3 high. they are perfect for quick refills.

F

fiftythree33

Love my tote will be getting several more someday soon... at $80 each you can't beat the price.

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

I just noticed your massive drying rack, next to the tanks. Looks sweet as well. I like your detailed cleanup list. CLR, never would have thought of that one. I just always used rubbing alcohol. That flush has gotta be about over by now. You takin em down? Clean work there, CW. Kick ass!

-TF

Top Bottom