just bought volcano,, what number do i set it at?

• Thread starter mikeb437
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mikeb437

mikeb437

bought the volcano classic,, what number do i set it at for temperature?

THECALI.KID

THECALI.KID

i put mine at the middle heat i dont know what # it is they wore off from so much use i bought my from a cannabis co op that shut down for $200 best $200 i spent for sure play with it u should only see light smoke in the bag if its heavy smoke u have it set to high happy grow The. Cali. Kid

THECALI.KID

THECALI.KID

o yea by the way put some oil or budder in it the taste is the best happy grow The Cali. Kid

R

Rolln J

Nice! I bet your friggin stoked right now!

try some small loads and play around with it - like cali said you barely want to see smoke in the bag.

I

ismokepot

The directions state starting low, maybe around 6, and slowly move up a notch as need be. I just keep my between 8-9- rather high. If your bag fills up like a cloud- you're on your way. If it stays clear, turn it up a little at a time. Use it a few tims and you quickly get the idea.....

R

Rolln J

and if your gonna be using it to fill up more bags leave the heater on.

mikeb437

mikeb437

holy shit! i bought a vapomatic 2 years ago,, used it once and gave it to my nephew,, thought vaps sucked... especially that one!! never in my wildest dreams would i have thought id be this stoned.. i pulled out the cush i had saved to christen it right! i dint even want to finish the 2nd bag.. im soooo high! this is my new bst friend,, im gonna name her i love you volcano!!! muah, muah muah!

M

midsummer

I asked the same question when I got mine. A bunch of old heads suggested 6.5. I fould that 6.5 produces a vapor. I prefer running around 7.5 to an 8. Its more "smoky" at that level.
Some suggest that 6.5 gives you a clear THC high. I prefer the full blooded as kick.

mikeb437

mikeb437

i figured it out. but thanks everyone! and i named her rosemary,, ( another herb i like )

E

easypleasie

I've used several different volcanoes and the same settings are not the same on them all. I set mine around 7 and bump it up as it gets spent. 3 or 4 bags and it's time pack another - just depends on how much you pack. I like to grind up before I pack, but not necessary at all.

If you're by yourself, you probably won't need more than a couple bags :) Make sure to turn it off after you're done! I've accidentally left it on all night (happens when you vape too much). You'll have to experiment and find something you like. Enjoy!!

$200 is a smoking deal, cali kid!

Y

yungezz

i l o v e my Volcano. i just replaced my 3 year old one. Remember when i first tried mine filled with a greedy pig amount. The chronic from serious glued me and my buddy to the couch for 4 hours. It scared me off for a while but soon i came to love it.

Now i never smoke joints and if i do, it tatstes like shit. Ok , maybee Shit is to harsh a desciption, but i am never impressed.

Once you swithch to the volcano permanantly, you start to really taste your herb like you never have before. your buds taste just like they smell.

After a few months, try a joint and prepare to be horrified. your mouth will tatse like and ashtray, the herbs flavour will hardly come through, i kid you not.

as for the temperature - as stated,i very light (hardly visible) mist is true healthy vapours, but a heavier smoke ( 7-8 ) satisfies joint smokers better than the lower settings do. Experiment.

Peace.

mikeb437

mikeb437

its vapin pretty good set at 5.. not too light,, not too dark.. i really didnt think this volcano would get me as buzzed as it does.. but it does! its giving me the high i used to get when i first started smoking pot..

Y

yoko

When I replaced the bag with a .75M length (1/2 again as long as the "original" length) I got better results with both effect and efficiency.

R

Rolln J

When I replaced the bag with a .75M length (1/2 again as long as the "original" length) I got better results with both effect and efficiency.

wow really - why do you suppose that is?

T

thc4sim

Yea i would go with 4.5 - 5 i found this the best setting for vaping,
:volcano:
i found if you go higher that you might as well smoke it, as you just get smoke in the bag..

great buzz, but still hard to beat the bong!! :RastaBong:

:icon_spin:

M

Mosca Negra

Breeder
Supporter
Hey thc4sim! I use the standard 6.5 setting on my non-digital model for smokin herb. The setting is different if you are Vaping hash.

MN

T

thc4sim

Hia Mosca how's it going bro!!

i got rid of mine a few years back and been stuck on bongs since!!
i do enjoy a vape sesh tho.. lol

will i be running in to you november?? cup?

E

easypleasie

I made one that was about a meter long just for fun of it! :icon_spin: It's great to pass around the room. I didn't notice anything different other than the bag lasting longer.

I usually wait a few seconds before putting the bag on so it's not filling the bag up with just air. On a hotter setting, you can see a little smoke come out. When I see smoke, I put the bag on. With a bigger bag, I can see it getting more of the good stuff in there. Small bags are a pain in the ass and if you don't wait a little, you won't have all the vaped goodness in there.

I've had mine for over 4 years now. I didn't know there's a digital one out! Something else for the wishlist :)

btw, I love my bong!

D

dr greenthumb

some day

One of these days i'll have the money for a volcano:RastaBong:

Y

yoko

Hey Rolln J,

I think that with the longer bag comes a longer time when the vaporization occurs. I know that with a smaller bag I get a more concentrated terpene extraction but that the THC content usually requires a second run to be realized.

Easiepleasie: We lost a member of our family and, during the get together after the memorial we ran the whole three meters! Just used two end pieces so that we could have two mouth pieces. I remember my son wearing the bag like a boa! His brother would have been cracking up...

Finally, if you wait until you can see the vapor, you are losing terpenes. I love terpenes!

Yoko

Top Bottom