Just curious on some idea to do with keif

• Thread starter Badchoice
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Badchoice

Badchoice

So I got my general use from my box I’ll sprinkle it on pipes or J tried adding it too tea once that didn’t work very well lol, but what do y’all do with your keif?

Just curious on some idea to do with keif
CF89

CF89

Smoke it as is

I can’t stand hash. Or pressing kief into hash. Just doesn’t make sense. The hash needs to be broken up into tiny chunks to smoke anyways. So why bother pressing kief into one hard rock just to try to break it into crumbs again? I fucking hate hash. Just smoke bowls of kief. One hit at a time.

Joints also don’t work.

nor Does making it into a concentrate. Same as using bud.

CF89

CF89

True. I’ve always just poured one hit worth into a bowl. Usually of grey ash and just smoked it like that. Seems to be the best. I’ve tried everything else. It’s hard to work with.

growsince79

growsince79

Put in in the oven 240f for 20min. Now it will work in your tea or anything else. Don't use it for baking anything over about 300 will ruin it. I accidentally left some in the oven for 2 hrs on 240 and it worked fine. I like to start at 1/4g, that's usually just about right.

CF89

CF89

Put in in the oven 240f for 20min. Now it will work in your tea or anything else. Don't use it for baking anything over about 300 will ruin it. I accidentally left some in the oven for 2 hrs on 240 and it worked fine. I like to start at 1/4g, that's usually just about right.

That de carbs it. But what about attaching it to a fat molecule?

I thought the brain can’t process just thc. It needed to be attached to a fat molecule.

can’t just eat bud and drink kief can you, decarbed or not?

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
I could be wrong but isn't the fat needed to attach the TCH to food? Once in your body your digestive system tears apart everything into its components and sends it where it needs to go anyway right? 🤷‍♂️

CF89

CF89

Our brain can’t process thc.

our brain can process fat very well though

So we attach that thc molecule to the fat molecule and the fat molecule sneaks the thc into your brain

Mr.Juice

Mr.Juice

Decarbing turns the non psychoactive THCa (the acid form) into THC which is the psychoactive component. (Decarboxylated form)

Using oils or alcohol are methods to extract the THC. To separate from the plant matter. Brain does not require fats to process. You can decarb bud and eat it if you want, you’ll get the same effect it will just taste like ass.

Get yourself some bubble bags and try extracting that way from your trimmings.

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
Our brain can’t process thc.

our brain can process fat very well though

So we attach that thc molecule to the fat molecule and the fat molecule sneaks the thc into your brain
Human beings already come with an endocannabinoid system from the day we're born.. Nothing has to "sneak" in.

growsince79

growsince79

That de carbs it. But what about attaching it to a fat molecule?

I thought the brain can’t process just thc. It needed to be attached to a fat molecule.

can’t just eat bud and drink kief can you, decarbed or not?
You can eat it plain or put it on food or drink. It will work. Don't plan on going anywhere.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

If you just can't figure out what to do with it, I'll come by and do a little dusting and get rid of that shit for you. I find it's necessary to incinerate it in small quantities, with or without a bed of reefer below it.

RippedTorn

RippedTorn

Smoke it as is

I can’t stand hash. Or pressing kief into hash. Just doesn’t make sense. The hash needs to be broken up into tiny chunks to smoke anyways. So why bother pressing kief into one hard rock just to try to break it into crumbs again? I fucking hate hash. Just smoke bowls of kief. One hit at a time.

Joints also don’t work.

nor Does making it into a concentrate. Same as using bud.

You've never smoked hash. Compressed kief is not hash.

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
I think there's a lex blazer video about kief on youtube.

The fat/alcohol is used as a solvent, it's not required when using kief.

If you're planning to put it in the oven, use this graph below. To get max potency, cook for 7 minutes at 295 but that's kind of risky if you don't get it perfect so it's probably better to go with 20-27 minutes at 250.

Top Bottom