Just introducing myself and looking for any help

• Thread starter peaceandlove
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

peaceandlove

Hi blessed day to everyone, I'm from the Caribbean and I want to start an indoor commercial grow room, I'll be starting small in one of my bedrooms approximately 12ft x 12ft (can't remember the exact measurements) but it will be my first time doing something like this and I have no prior experience other than growing a few plants outdoors, I am looking for help with setting up everything my budget will be around $8000usd, any help professional or not would be GREATLY APPRECIATED, so far all the knowledge I gained is from YouTube....

3cats

3cats

Hi blessed day to everyone, I'm from the Caribbean and I want to start an indoor commercial grow room, I'll be starting small in one of my bedrooms approximately 12ft x 12ft (can't remember the exact measurements) but it will be my first time doing something like this and I have no prior experience other than growing a few plants outdoors, I am looking for help with setting up everything my budget will be around $8000usd, any help professional or not would be GREATLY APPRECIATED, so far all the knowledge I gained is from YouTube....
Hey welcome, Wow an $8000 budget, air conditioning with be a consideration are you intending on filling the 12 x 12 ? with like 9 lights and a full air extraction system?

Redneckx

Redneckx

Welcome Home. You will need this Forum, take all the Information you can get.
I'm new, for your setup I can't help you further, but for sure others do.
Good Luck and have fun, let us see your setup when all is finished. 🧌

P

peaceandlove

Hey welcome, Wow an $8000 budget, air conditioning with be a consideration are you intending on filling the 12 x 12 ? with like 9 lights and a full air extraction system?
Well I'm still trying to work out the details right now I'm trying to decide between led and or hps lights but I would eventually want to full the entire room with lights and flowering plants and have another room with veg plants something like that, remember I'm growing commercially not for personal use that's why I'm investing all I have, also gonna quit my job to do this next year once everything is set up

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
I would recommend Medic grow Ez8... they are 1000w at the wall and can cover a 6x6 area... so 2 lights per room would set up 12 x12 perfectly

S

storz

need photos of the place and if you are going to use soil or hydroponic for growing. Are you going to veg and flower in same room at first? Are you going to keep mothers or are you going to start from seed every plant? What are the temperatures in the day without lights in the room and what are the temperatures at night without any light in the room?
Is odor control important?
Do you want to use C02?
How much product do you need to produce?
Is your power to the grow dependable? IOW do you need back up power for power outages?
How many separate circuits to the grow area do you already have? Or is the room powered by one power circuit?
What equipment do you have already if any?
Lots or questions.
JKash recommended a great light for the money IMHO.

P

peaceandlove

I would recommend Medic grow Ez8... they are 1000w at the wall and can cover a 6x6 area... so 2 lights per room would set up 12 x12 perfectly
I looked at it looks good ,it's cheaper than the mars hydro FC-E1000w which I was looking at, right now I'm focusing on researching lighting because it's the most costly part of the set up and I don't want to spend money foolishly

P

peaceandlove

Medic grow ez8 has been pulling 2lb harvests with 4 plants for me
Two pounds with four plants that's great that's what I'm aiming for half pound per plant, those buds looks huge good job, what the name if the strain that your using, how many ez8 lights are you using for those four plants?

JKash

JKash

Supporter
Two pounds with four plants that's great that's what I'm aiming for half pound per plant, those buds looks huge good job, what the name if the strain that your using, how many ez8 lights are you using for those four plants?
Just 1 light at 80% power cause my ceilings are 6ft high.... I had white widow...blue dream... great white shark...and original glue... all yielded half lb and shark at 10oz...

JKash

JKash

Supporter
Here is my current experiment... 1 blue dream 32 tops in 15 gal bucket... takes up whole grow space under my lighting conditions/parameter

20231203 115444
20231203 190956
JKash

JKash

Supporter
However my phlizon fd6500 is pumping 1.9 lb harvests... here is my gdp that netted 11.92 oz and my current grow of 1 gdp and 2 mk ultra... I will recommend Advanced Nutes line up with promix as well.. nutes are $$$

20230410 192432
20231205 191151
20231205 191148
20231127 190716
JKash

JKash

Supporter
I have a BIL who is basically doing same thing as you... after we talked he called me nothing but an amateur... however with my phlizon and 4 plants... I was at a rate where it took double his numbers to equal what I had.. it's not always about best equipment...I can't even vent any heat but I create ways to keep it down

JKash

JKash

Supporter
If anything go with phlizon for veg and medic grow for flower... save some cash and be getting great yields.... use advanced nutes full ph perfect line up at 50% dosages... been working really great for me

Top Bottom