Just introducing myself and looking for any help

• Thread starter peaceandlove
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
3cats

3cats

I would recommend Medic grow Ez8... they are 1000w at the wall and can cover a 6x6 area... so 2 lights per room would set up 12 x12 perfectly
ah that's not right 6x6 + 6x6 = 12x6 not 12 x 12, 6x6 + 6x6 + 6x6 + 6x6 = 12x12

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
ah that's not right 6x6 + 6x6 = 12x6 not 12 x 12 6x6 + 6x6 + 6x6 + 6x6 = 12x12
Wow ya... been crunching numbers all day... messed that up would need 4 lights🤣🤣🤣

I count cans all day and ya... oops🤣🤣🤣... trying to answer in between customers

P

peaceandlove

need photos of the place and if you are going to use soil or hydroponic for growing. Are you going to veg and flower in same room at first? Are you going to keep mothers or are you going to start from seed every plant? What are the temperatures in the day without lights in the room and what are the temperatures at night without any light in the room?
Is odor control important?
Do you want to use C02?
How much product do you need to produce?
Is your power to the grow dependable? IOW do you need back up power for power outages?
How many separate circuits to the grow area do you already have? Or is the room powered by one power circuit?
What equipment do you have already if any?
Lots or questions.
JKash recommended a great light for the money IMHO.
I'm planning on using soil, I'm going to be cloning so I'll have to keep a mother, I'll have to record the temperatures have not even thought of that as yet I'm still doing alot of research and have a full time job as a police officer lol, odor control is important, I may consider c02 if my budget allows it, I'm planning on producing one pound of product to start, with around 6 plants haven't worked out all the details as yet but I'm hoping for one pound, power is dependable ,if I do get power outages it would last around a few hours but it's rare where I live, I'm going to run a completely separate circuit independent of the house electrical for the room (breaker box) , I don't have any equipment, I want to use this month for research and planning and start the renovations and preparations getting equipment etc in January and hopefully start planting in February, as I said I live in the Caribbean on an island so I have to order all the equipment from the USA, the room is concrete walls painted, ceramic tile flooring and pvc ceiling, I'll post a photo later......the room is 12.5feet x 12.5feet....

P

peaceandlove

I'm planning on using soil, I'm going to be cloning so I'll have to keep a mother, I'll have to record the temperatures have not even thought of that as yet I'm still doing alot of research and have a full time job as a police officer lol, odor control is important, I may consider c02 if my budget allows it, I'm planning on producing one pound of product to start, with around 6 plants haven't worked out all the details as yet but I'm hoping for one pound, power is dependable ,if I do get power outages it would last around a few hours but it's rare where I live, I'm going to run a completely separate circuit independent of the house electrical for the room (breaker box) , I don't have any equipment, I want to use this month for research and planning and start the renovations and preparations getting equipment etc in January and hopefully start planting in February, as I said I live in the Caribbean on an island so I have to order all the equipment from the USA, the room is concrete walls painted, ceramic tile flooring and pvc ceiling, I'll post a photo later......the room is 12.5feet x 12.5feet....
I'm also considering using a second room for the veg because I would need to have up coming plants while these are flowering so I have two 12 x 12 bedrooms in the house, inwas thinking to get 4 large lights (considering the medic grow ez8) two per room and start with four plants two plants per light , but as I said I have not worked out all the details as yet any recommendations would be greatly appreciated as I am a completely beginner 🙏

P

peaceandlove

Just 1 light at 80% power cause my ceilings are 6ft high.... I had white widow...blue dream... great white shark...and original glue... all yielded half lb and shark at 10oz...
Wow that's incredible, 4 plants 2 lbs with just one light, how long have you been growing cause from what I've heard people are saying expext like 3-4ounces per plant, but seeing your stuff gives me confidence, what soil are you using and do you have co2 supplementation, is your room sealed ,sorry for all the questions but as I started I'm a beginner and I need all the info I can get

Top Bottom