Kanzeon's Perpetual Growth and Death Thread

• Thread starter Kanzeon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
How did the Herijuana turn out after curing?
It's a strain I really want to try.

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

How did the Herijuana turn out after curing?
It's a strain I really want to try.

What I had of it was great. Very strong, heavy indica that kills pain- and everything else that consciousness brings. 😄

Sannie's got it on his shop, and Motarebel has some crosses with it available on Neptune Seedbank.

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
What I had of it was great. Very strong, heavy indica that kills pain- and everything else that consciousness brings. 😄

Sannie's got it on his shop, and Motarebel has some crosses with it available on Neptune Seedbank.
I like the sound of that 😁
Found them on Sannie's alright, both fem and regular so I'll get both, some other very interesting strains there as well.
Neptune Seedbank I must check out.

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Framboise C. The biggest balls so far, and the quickest flowering.
Screenshot from 2021 03 27 21 40 57

Framboise H. More squat, but that means it's denser. Some of the leaves also look like they might be popping trichomes.

Screenshot from 2021 03 27 21 41 24

Framboise B. Some big nuts on this dude, too. Denser branching and later flowering than C, with nuts almost as big. He'd be the winner if I had to pick today, but there are still 4 more males to go.

Screenshot from 2021 03 27 21 41 44

That being said, with how slowly those other males are developing given the same feeding and light regimen, I'm inclined to give the other dudes a week to start showing me something before I start... opting out of their company.

So far all of the Blue Power Mango plants that have showed have been male, with two clear weaker ones being given cement shoes and thrown in a river. Two left to differentiate.

So far from that drop, I've got 4 Blueberry Amnesia females and 4 Framboise females, and a maximum of two Blue Power Mango females. 26 seeds dropped, 10 plants to flower... unless I decide I need to kill one or two first.

Not gonna lie, I'm getting an itchy trigger finger on The Afghan Project. Might end up starting it tonight, because the Interstate Dragons are very vigorous.

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Fuck it. The Afghan Project starts today!

Screenshot from 2021 03 28 00 49 06
Screenshot from 2021 03 28 00 48 58

For those of you that are relatively new to following along, these are UFC's Black Afghani, RSC's Afgaan 90, and RSC's Afghan Mix, dropped blind so that I won't know what's what without looking it up. I'll be sure to make some more Afgaan 90, but other than that it'll be the strongest plants getting crossed.

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
Fuck it. The Afghan Project starts today!

View attachment 1107502View attachment 1107503

For those of you that are relatively new to following along, these are UFC's Black Afghani, RSC's Afgaan 90, and RSC's Afghan Mix, dropped blind so that I won't know what's what without looking it up. I'll be sure to make some more Afgaan 90, but other than that it'll be the strongest plants getting crossed.
Whoa man... Please keep me tagged on the Afghan project, one of my dreams and goal posts for the future is to reproduce the Afghan hash we got in Scandinavia in the 80's early 90's so I have a feeling I need to pay attention here 😁

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Whoa man... Please keep me tagged on the Afghan project, one of my dreams and goal posts for the future is to reproduce the Afghan hash we got in Scandinavia in the 80's early 90's so I have a feeling I need to pay attention here 😁

Just keep following along! The Haze project next month will be just as exciting. Some Skunk 18 crosses coming after that... It'll be a good year.

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Two of the Silverfields differentiated in the last 24 hours. This is the first strain where the females have shown faster than the males. Very interesting that they've also shown faster than two of the Blue Power Mango plants that were planted quite a bit earlier.

That Durban-Thai x C99 clone finished a week and a half earlier than its parent plant did. 3 days of darkness for that, then it's chop time. The Sour Sorbet is likely a week to two out, then it seems like a toss-up between the second G13 Hashplant and Maui Waui.

It's getting late early for the middling Framboise males. Leaning towards B being the keeper, now that C has officially dropped pollen first and is stretchier. The rest of the dudes get a week to show me something.

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Man. Another female Silverfields, and no males yet. No males at all from the Blueberry Amnesia. Bummer.

All of the Framboise started dropping pollen today. Snagged some from Fram B and hit the second G13 Hashplant female, which is somehow looking even nicer than the first as well as smelling more. Very, very excited for those. [Ghash x (Kryptonite x Mello PGSC) x (MAC x Cherry Wine CBD). If worlds collide perfectly, I'll find something with the trichome size of Ghash with more trichome density, some CBD, and a more nuanced effect and flavor.

Oh, even better, Framboise H and B (slightly louder) both have a really pukey stem rub and show evidence that trichomes might be coming. Fram C, the stretchiest one, is more Galaxy hops mixed with puke. All of the other ones are varying degrees of unspectacular and my antipathy towards them taking up containers and space is growing.

Last edited:
dire wolf

dire wolf

Man. Another female Silverfields, and no males yet. No males at all from the Blueberry Amnesia. Bummer.

All of the Framboise started dropping pollen today. Snagged some from Fram B and hit the second G13 Hashplant female, which is somehow looking even nicer than the first as well as smelling more. Very, very excited for those. [Ghash x (Kryptonite x Mello PGSC) x (MAC x Cherry Wine CBD). If worlds collide perfectly, I'll find something with the trichome size of Ghash with more trichome density, some CBD, and a more nuanced effect and flavor.

Oh, even better, Framboise H and B (slightly louder) both have a really pukey stem rub and show evidence that trichomes might be coming. Fram C, the stretchiest one, is more Galaxy hops mixed with puke. All of the other ones are varying degrees of unspectacular and my antipathy towards them taking up containers and space is growing.
Hey k , hang in there if you want a male ,I'll find one

dire wolf

dire wolf

Just dropped my most prized blueberry genetics , Joey weed , sagamartha , DJ , jordann of islands
A few others .....al from seed , looking to see if I can recapture my best " lost bb clone " damn , I loved that thing .......,
You know how those miss labels can screw you up .......

Last edited:
Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Just dropped my most prized blueberry genetics , Joey weed , sagamartha , DJ , jordann of islands
A few others .....al from seed , looking to see if I can recapture my best " lost bb clone " damn , I loved that thing .......,
You know how those miss labels can screw you up .......

Ever run ESB? If so, what did you think of it?

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Hey K , I know I'm going to regret saying this , but what's esb ? I know it's " blueberry" something 😜😜

Nigerian Skunk x Blueberry made by Oldtimer1. I figured it might be up your alley if you haven't run it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom