Kanzeon's Perpetual Growth and Death Thread

• Thread starter Kanzeon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Two G13 Hazeplant ladies made themselves known to me today! There are at least two dudes of that strain and a few left to differentiate. The dudes will obvs be crossed with G13 Haze and Hashplant again, as well as being used for things like crosses with Original Haze, Orient Express, Bubba Hash, and Blowfish. I have a feeling there's some real gems to be had down the G13 Hazeplant x Original Haze line. Especially seeing as how G13 Haze has no actual Haze in it... yet. 😋

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Tried that Lemon OG Kush keeper again today, it's just as good as I remember it and I'm super happy to have it back. Not drowsy, not twitchy, just a full body melt, some enhanced senses (vision and sound especially), and some heavy eyes. Potent but clear. Introspective but not racy.

She's a great plant with vigorous stretch and some dense, thick, frosty buds. Once the main colas are dried and jarred, I'll pull out the top nugs and take pics to show them off. Same with Heavy Grapefruit (one of which smells like Boo Berry cereal and grapefruit zest) and the Moonshine x Amnesia keeper.

Diesel Moon Ghash [(ECSD x Moonshine Haze) x Ghash] popped today, I'm super stoked for that since I love me some Diesel and that Ghash male (RIP) seems to have been a killer. ECSD definitely dominated the mother, I'm hoping it will shine through here again with a bit more structure underneath it and more funk on the nose. If I can find a pheno that smells like working on a lawnmower while not wearing deodorant on a hot day I'd be a happy dude.

So did Kali China (Kali Mist x Yunnan) and Tin Foil Hat [(Rugburn OG x Magnum Opus) x Pink Kush]...

TFH is essentially Ghost OG mixed with a bit of Chem and Triangle, Mandelbrot's Long Valley Royal Kush, and King Kush (which is rumored to be a Chem cut from the '80s). Excited to see how this one grows and smokes for sure, but also to smoke it side by side with, say, the Ghanis, Kali China, and PKO to compare the potency and effects. Not to mention potentially breeding with things like Silverfields, Pipatxu, Moonshine, Blowfish, Original Haze, Golden Tiger, and very likely G13 Hazeplant down the line, once I understand the smoke.

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Just loaded up a warhead of Supreme Lemon mixed with Moonshine Amnesia as a pesudo-Super Lemon Moon preview and I'm straight galaxy brained. 💀Great stuff.

More on the Blue-cid Dream project.

Blueberry Amnesia is killing it in flower- or at least a few phenos of it are thus far. I'm thinking of hitting the keeper(s) with...

@agseedco Blue Dream (SCBD) x ON Haze, which went down today. Possibly the fast flowering Haze dude as well. And then, a pheno hunt!

I'm tossing around the idea of then throwing a more indica leaning Blueberry like ESB or Blue Bonic in there down the road, but only if it needs it. I have a feeling I'll know the finished product when it's inside my face.

Moshmen

Moshmen

I'll look into getting you your seeds by carrier pigeon. Might be more reliable, would be faster. 😄

jk they're sealed up now going out on Monday.
You guys are killin me I’ve gotten across border before but I just had some sent send - I mean the US system is a struggle sometimes now your tellin me your system is political as well ? Hope I get my beans lol- can’t they just leave us alone to grow ! Lol

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

You guys are killin me I’ve gotten across border before but I just had some sent send - I mean the US system is a struggle sometimes now your tellin me your system is political as well ? Hope I get my beans lol- can’t they just leave us alone to grow ! Lol

Honestly I never appreciated how good the USPS was until moving to Canada and having to deal with Canada Post. My last mail lady in the States loved my dog. The first one in Canada refused to deliver packages to my house because she was irrationally afraid of her, instead leaving them at a drug store that was a 10 minute drive away, among other fuckery.

Just loaded up another warhead and added a little Lemon Pie (because what the fuck is consciousness anyway). I'll just be in the next solar system if anyone needs me.

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter

They're fine according to Canada Post's site, but knowing how much people here love to mind business that's not their own, it wouldn't surprise me if they got Karen'ed. Then again, if the government here didn't actively run disinformation campaigns against cannabis, the horde of Karens probably wouldn't squawk as much.
Bingo! Fucktards that are still living in the 1980's, that feel too important. Making the world a better, safer place, of their own design.

I've been in the same boat too, I keep everything under wraps in the Post Office, and don't take any chances. I know what I'm doing is perfectly legal, but I don't think everyone else always see's it that way. The less people know, the better.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Honestly I never appreciated how good the USPS was until moving to Canada and having to deal with Canada Post. My last mail lady in the States loved my dog. The first one in Canada refused to deliver packages to my house because she was irrationally afraid of her, instead leaving them at a drug store that was a 10 minute drive away, among other fuckery.

Just loaded up another warhead and added a little Lemon Pie (because what the fuck is consciousness anyway). I'll just be in the next solar system if anyone needs me.
Think I’ll join ya somewhere beyond consciousness ! Only I’ma gonna load up some fresh dry sift!

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
I'll look into getting you your seeds by carrier pigeon. Might be more reliable, would be faster. 😄

jk they're sealed up now going out on Monday.
I want to start a drone service company. Pay online, and well air drop it right where your standing. Just open your hand.

Dodo dope delivery Inc. "were a different kinda bird"

Last edited:
Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Bingo! Fucktards that are still living in the 1980's, that feel too important. Making the world a better, safer place, of their own design.

I've been in the same boat too, I keep everything under wraps in the Post Office, and don't take any chances. I know what I'm doing is perfectly legal, but I don't think everyone else always see's it that way. The less people know, the better.

This is one of those areas where I really wish Canada had the "fuck you" that the people in the States do. That kind of shit WOULD NOT FLY in, say, Jersey, where people aren't afraid to make a scene. It seems like most people here are petrified of conflict, like it's not inherently a part of life or something. 😏

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

This is one of those areas where I really wish Canada had the "fuck you" that the people in the States do. That kind of shit WOULD NOT FLY in, say, Jersey, where people aren't afraid to make a scene. It seems like most people here are petrified of conflict, like it's not inherently a part of life or something. 😏
Let me apologize on behalf of all Canadians.... we are sorry eh. 🤣🤣🤣

Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Lack of any friction is what keeps the world spinning... Friction is simply another variable, needs to be well controlled. It's a force that makes people afraid, cautious... Most are incapable of understanding these kinds of concepts, or simply fear them. It's a natural phenomena, regardless if your talking about the physical world, or people.
Friction

Conflict simply needs to be channeled, like any other forces in nature. Without it, nothing would ever change.
Americans are well versed in conflict, they thrive upon it. It's bred into them. Canadians, not so much. They tend to go with the flow of things, until it become too much to bear.

Last edited:
Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
I think also in Canada, people are very much aware of the danger of the world, NJ, maybe not so much. When you live around Chaos all the time, you tend to block/filter it out to some degree, you become numb to it. Blunted.... You adapt to your environment... evolve.

Whereas in Canada, people get attacked by Moose, or Bears, or Big Cats.... Even in major cities, and that is something you never quite get used too, I don't think. The real world is always right around the corner. Canadians have a better perspective, of what's real, and what isn't.... That's a strength.

All the buffoonery that goes down in American doesn't happen without some sort of mandate. It's a carnival, a circus of sorts.
How is money made with amusing, exotic, strange, bizarre, or ferocious animals? You start a circus, my friend. It's that simple. Lots and lots, of different animals.
Then you teach them how to do tricks...

America is a barnyard, Canada is still very much wild, untamed in many respects. You should want to keep it that way.

Last edited:
Kanzeon

Kanzeon

I think also in Canada, people are very much aware of the danger of the world, NJ, maybe not so much. When you live around Chaos all the time, you tend to block/filter it out to some degree, you become numb to it. Blunted.... You adapt to your environment... evolve.

Whereas in Canada, people get attacked by Moose, or Bears, or Big Cats.... Even in major cities, and that is something you never quite get used too, I don't think. The real world is always right around the corner. Canadians have a better perspective, of what's real, and what isn't.... That's a strength.

I agree with that in a sense. The dangers of nature are much more obvious here, but I also think that's a different kind of awareness. Nature will kill people if we're stupid, but we generally know the boundaries. Stay warm enough, but not too warm. Drink enough of the stuff that our bodies are mostly made of. Don't go hiking after using homemade bacon grease lotion. Don't go hang gliding in a thunderstorm. Bring a coat when going for a walk in negative 30 degrees. For lack of a better term, "don't poke the bear," you know?

In BC when I saw a bear the size of a refrigerator going through my trash cans, or a mama bear with its cubs while on a hike, I was alarmed.

However, the feeling of the first time I heard gunshots and just instinctively knew they were close enough to hurt me was significantly more intense. Those bullets hit a dude about 150 feet away from me, at 6:30 pm. In an area where there were 20 murders in the surrounding 1/2 mile in that last year. Death is everywhere in the hood because poverty is so rampant.

You're right that it's by design. Remember when the CIA sold crack to inner city neighborhoods, funding both the Contras in Nicaragua and the predatory private prison system in the US? I can only imagine the fucked up shit that the CIA has been doing since that's going to get released in 25 years.

Yeah, people in Canada seem to tend to ignore problems, in the name of some farcical rendition of "keeping the peace," until they explode rather than directly confronting them when they're small. Inevitably, the more people are afraid of conflict, the worse they handle it. I think the lesson of "treat everyone around you like they have a loaded gun and a short temper" is actually an important one for people to learn. I've seen people here do things that would 100% get them shot on the (B)east coast, and they're likely doing those things because they haven't learned that lesson.

But also, in Canada they're not handling those conflicts with military surplus automatic weapons in places where children live.

Last edited:
Frankster

Frankster

Supporter
Unfortunately, it's not just the CIA doing that shit, it's the feds also.,, I have personal experiences with it, and they have no restraints to get at what they want, and the bodies just continue to pile up. Even some local PD are using these types of tactics, and they don't care about who gets caught in the crossfire, or anyone. It's all about principles at this point, and the ways to addressing the issues at hand.

I've witness personally death and carnage up close on multitudes of occasions, and almost in every kind of way. It's like I'm drawn to it, it's become a companion to me of sorts. I've always been an adreneline junkie. In a way, I suppose it's a form of twisted entertainment for me, but I don't want to watch videos, I rather see it play out in front of me. I certainly don't revel in it, but I do celebrate it as a passage of sorts. Death is something that should be observed, surveyed and scrutinized by people, but most simply fear it. Or go the other direction fast. It's part of the human experience. Suffering is normal, and everyone does it.

But it's stigmatized in this world we've created. Fear is a very useful tool for moderating behavior.
There's great wisdom in embracing the suffering of others, and our own for that matter. Without it, people simply perish without any form of comfort.

Most people fear what's too scary, or painful to look at. Personally, I want to keep my eyes on it, because it gives me perspective, and something to live for, and how to avoid it's many pitfalls.

Last edited:
Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Big shit poppin' indeed. Zhe Pinch, Silk Road Skunk, Tin Foil Hat, Blue Dream x ON Haze, Diesel Ghash, and the rest of The Shoeshiner are all in there.

67babytent

Late veg. Ghash mama in the top left, Killer Colombian Lamb (aka Col Jam Bastard) in the lower left, Bubba Hash next to Ghash, Interstate Dragon to the right of that, then 2 G13 Hazes bouncing back from being rootbound and the revegging Pie. Haze x Kali China 2 is in the bottom right corner near the revegging plants and the container of "next to be repotted" ladies.

Lateveg617

That Heavy Grapefruit to the right is juuuuuuust about done. Maybe another week, if that. Behind it is one of the Super Lemon Moons, the other plants surrounding it are all Framboise.

Screenshot from 2021 06 17 01 52 05

These next two are pictures of the Supreme Lemon keeper. Bigger trichomes, more of them, on longer stalks, compared to the other two. Probably another 2-3 weeks on this lady.

Sl1
Sl2

Blueberry Amnesia is coming along!

617bbam

Last edited:
Kanzeon

Kanzeon

So this month just about marks a couple years that I've been growing. I've been reminiscing on the progress made over the last couple years, especially in terms of understanding genetics. To this point I've been focusing on building sample size and understanding how various genetics function, both in growth and on my physiology. Things are going to gradually be shifting more towards refining the unique things that have worked for me on some level to this point, though new stuff will still be dropped as well.

Kubanskiy was one of the first round of seeds that I ever dropped and she's finishing up, likely for the last time. The smoke is nice but the colas are barely thicker than my thumb, don't stretch much so the plant need to veg longer, and the bud structure is, for lack of a better term, awkward. Some strains (or phenos of them, the Lemon OG Kush loser was like that) seem to just stack naturally, most gracefully, and some seem to strain to stack at all.

Kubanskiy tends towards the latter in my experience, unfortunately. Both that and Siberian Haze were flipped in the middle of April so they're coming up on 9 weeks of flower this week. Kubanskiy is billed as an 8-9 week strain so it's already in prime cutting range (likely coming down today), while SH is billed at 10-11 weeks. Whether or not it justifies getting there is another story...

It's difficult to justify saving either with G13 Haze, G13 Hazeplant, Pipatxu, Valencian Haze, Haze x Kali China, etc. around. But as so often seems to be the case with this hobby, the juice has definitely been worth the squeeze. The knowledge juice of growing and working with different genetics and friends made along the way, that is. Shout out to all of the awesome people that have sent beans!

The Blue Power Mango and the Blueberry Amnesias are almost a month younger than the Kalashnikov stuff, are showing more trichome and terpene development, and already have thicker buds. Very excited to blaze those two. Blue Power Mango especially, since Mango is so genetically similar to SSH. It'll be interesting comparing that to strains like Silverfields, one of which should be cut right around the same time as both (roughly a month). BPM and Silverfields will get crossed with Ghash/Hazeplant once winners are found as well but that's, like, all down the road.

Now that the Blue Dream x ON Haze beans have popped, I'm very much hoping for a dude to cross with both itself and the Blueberry Amnesia (likely Zhe Pinch too, but that's another project). There are 6 of them, so hopefully a solid dude or two isn't out of the question.

My love of Blue Dream has never really been a secret, obviously- I've wanted to dive into those genetics and pheno hunt for a while- but the only Blue Dream I've grown has been from HSO (rip) and I let my clone of that go when G13 Haze came along. It was good enough but the smoke was pretty average compared to the Blue Dream I had on the East coast. I'm looking for that super loud cat pee and crazy glue with Boo Berry cereal and frankincense flavor with a high like getting head while drinking Champagne in a hot tub.

If I don't get a dude then I'll go back to the Blueberry drawing board and look for some obscure Blueberry like ESB or Blue Bonic to bring those genetics together.

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
So this month just about marks a couple years that I've been growing. I've been reminiscing on the progress made over the last couple years, especially in terms of understanding genetics. To this point I've been focusing on building sample size and understanding how various genetics function, both in growth and on my physiology. Things are going to gradually be shifting more towards refining the unique things that have worked for me on some level to this point, though new stuff will still be dropped as well.

Kubanskiy was one of the first round of seeds that I ever dropped and she's finishing up, likely for the last time. The smoke is nice but the colas are barely thicker than my thumb, don't stretch much so the plant need to veg longer, and the bud structure is, for lack of a better term, awkward. Some strains (or phenos of them, the Lemon OG Kush loser was like that) seem to just stack naturally, most gracefully, and some seem to strain to stack at all.

Kubanskiy tends towards the latter in my experience, unfortunately. Both that and Siberian Haze were flipped in the middle of April so they're coming up on 9 weeks of flower this week. Kubanskiy is billed as an 8-9 week strain so it's already in prime cutting range (likely coming down today), while SH is billed at 10-11 weeks. Whether or not it justifies getting there is another story...

It's difficult to justify saving either with G13 Haze, G13 Hazeplant, Pipatxu, Valencian Haze, Haze x Kali China, etc. around. But as so often seems to be the case with this hobby, the juice has definitely been worth the squeeze. The knowledge juice of growing and working with different genetics and friends made along the way, that is. Shout out to all of the awesome people that have sent beans!

The Blue Power Mango and the Blueberry Amnesias are almost a month younger than the Kalashnikov stuff, are showing more trichome and terpene development, and already have thicker buds. Very excited to blaze those two. Blue Power Mango especially, since Mango is so genetically similar to SSH. It'll be interesting comparing that to strains like Silverfields, one of which should be cut right around the same time as both (roughly a month). BPM and Silverfields will get crossed with Ghash/Hazeplant once winners are found as well but that's, like, all down the road.

Now that the Blue Dream x ON Haze beans have popped, I'm very much hoping for a dude to cross with both itself and the Blueberry Amnesia (likely Zhe Pinch too, but that's another project). There are 6 of them, so hopefully a solid dude or two isn't out of the question.

My love of Blue Dream has never really been a secret, obviously- I've wanted to dive into those genetics and pheno hunt for a while- but the only Blue Dream I've grown has been from HSO (rip) and I let my clone of that go when G13 Haze came along. It was good enough but the smoke was pretty average compared to the Blue Dream I had on the East coast. I'm looking for that super loud cat pee and crazy glue with Boo Berry cereal and frankincense flavor with a high like getting head while drinking Champagne in a hot tub.

If I don't get a dude then I'll go back to the Blueberry drawing board and look for some obscure Blueberry like ESB or Blue Bonic to bring those genetics together.
Inspiring !
Genetics is an endless passion for me as well, feel like i just scratched the surface even after many years...

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Inspiring !
Genetics is an endless passion for me as well, feel like i just scratched the surface even after many years...
Exactly! Como siempre, para siempre.

It's like if new, world-class types of wine grapes were invented every year, all over the world. It's not just a rabbit hole, it's a fuckin' wormhole. An all-encompassing, inescapable vortex.

Kubanskiy is up, rinsed, and hanging. Tp take its place, the more mature of the G13 Hazes will get flipped and topped later today. That is, once this last warhead of Heavy Grapefruit mixed with Moonshine Amnesia has worn off to the point where I'm ambulant again. HG is a very, very solid indica.

The first two Afghan females got repotted and their stems bent today. I'm not going to top them as I would usually do because that introduces an unnecessary variable, but I need to manage their height somehow. Once the next four have new homes I'll put the dudes back under 12/12 for pollen collection. To be completely honest, I'm not expecting much besides a decent, solid, stacky indica from this small of a Ghani sample size. I was hoping for roughly double this number of ladies, but germ rate shit happens. I doubt there's a keeper in these 11 or 12 plants, male or female. but I have a feeling there's a fuckin' unicorn to be found among their progeny.

...and I already have G13 Hazeplant pollen! 🥳🌨️ There are two dudes of roughly equal vigor so far, so if there's a winner he's TBD. They're both in the early stages of stretch, so there's a lot to learn and observe.

Regardless, those genetics will definitely get hit to the Ghash keeper, Haze (!), G13 Haze (or haze-less, as it were/is), Bubba Hash (the name for that cross just came to me: Ghazhbhazh!), Pipatxu, and Killer Colombian Lamb (actually the only one of those with any NL/Skunk in it- from C99, two paternal generations ago via Killer Queen) when the time comes. In addition, of course, to working that line further. Maybe also with Diesel Ghash, we'll see how those come along.

Latest posts

Top Bottom